Hillary's first instinct is to lie.

Not telling the world you have pneumonia is NOT lying. That is privacy. When her body said no-way-Jose, she admitted to it. She had admitted to allergies, which was true.
She is a private person, not the best way to be if you are a public figure, but that's her personality. Being private and being sneaky are two different things.

Not telling the world you have pneumonia is NOT lying. That is privacy. When her body said no-way-Jose, she admitted to it. She had admitted to allergies, which was true.
She is a private person, not the best way to be if you are a public figure, but that's her personality. Being private and being sneaky are two different things.
Hillary is a congenital liar. It's in her genes. She was born a congenital liar and can't recognize between truth and lie. I've posted the definition a couple times in other threads Look up "congenital."

Hillary is a "private person"? Are you out of your mind?! she's running for president ffs!

You stupid fuck. She is lying about being healthy.

Hillary is a congenital liar. It's in her genes. She was born a congenital liar and can't recognize between truth and lie. I've posted the definition a couple times in other threads Look up "congenital."
Yep. She is a psychopath.

If you are going to require health records of a candidate, tax records for the past four years are equally as reasonable. She is on a blood thinner for deep leg thrombosis, she is not healthy. Question is, how unhealthy is she, particularly with less evident symptomatic conditions?

You stupid fuck. She is lying about being healthy.
Hey! Watch your language! She is probably as healthy as any other 68 year old around. You are just buying a bunch of silly stuff off the internet which is meant solely to discredit her.

Most are familiar with this............even democrats.......hence her very high ...unlikeability ratings...........the higest ever of any candidate in history.

So why do so many democrats still support her...........simply because they put their perceived self interests above the interests of America.

Clinton's pneumonia cover story proves her instinct is to lie
No, her first instinct is to circle the wagons and give the issue the best spin she can think of. Not surprising given how often she has been investigated. Unfortunately, trying to balance an unflattering truth with spin makes her look sneaky and she has become a terrible candidate.

Trump, on the other hand, will say anything necessary to "close the deal". He has no concept of "truth".

Hillary is a "private person"? Are you out of your mind?! she's running for president ffs!
You're not getting it; maybe it's my fault for not using exactly the right word, but YES, you can be a person who does not readily share their most personal thoughts and personal matters with the world and still be a public servant.

If you are going to require health records of a candidate, tax records for the past four years are equally as reasonable. She is on a blood thinner for deep leg thrombosis, she is not healthy. Question is, how unhealthy is she, particularly with less evident symptomatic conditions?
My mom had one of those in her late 40's and lived to be 87. Hillary could develop another clot, yes, but so could you. These things happen.

You're not getting it; maybe it's my fault for not using exactly the right word, but YES, you can be a person who does not readily share their most personal thoughts and personal matters with the world and still be a public servant.

The first story was Hillary was overheated. Quite possibly a true statement. Thing is, it was the pneumonia that was the root cause. Not telling the truth jeopardizes the health of older people she comes in contact with. So it goes beyond her privacy to a protecting the public. We want the president to protect the public correct?

So then, who is not a private person? If a First Lady, Secretary of State, Senator and currant presidential candidate is a private person, perhaps it is a meaningless label.

My mom had one of those in her late 40's and lived to be 87. Hillary could develop another clot, yes, but so could you. These things happen.

I don't even need a vitamin, sorry. :(

The first story was Hillary was overheated. Quite possibly a true statement. Thing is, it was the pneumonia that was the root cause. Not telling the truth jeopardizes the health of older people she comes in contact with. So it goes beyond her privacy to a protecting the public. We want the president to protect the public correct?
I already said somewhere that I thought she should have announced on Friday that she had pneumonia and then promptly gone to bed for a few days, cancelling her engagements. However, she chose to soldier on, and yes she may have exposed folks to it, but the times I've had it, the doctor has never warned me to go into quarantine or stay home from work (not that I needed to be told, I felt so lousy).

I didn't mean it that way, Save Liberty.

I already said somewhere that I thought she should have announced on Friday that she had pneumonia and then promptly gone to bed for a few days, cancelling her engagements. However, she chose to soldier on, and yes she may have exposed folks to it, but the times I've had it, the doctor has never warned me to go into quarantine or stay home from work (not that I needed to be told, I felt so lousy).

Some types are air borne.

So then, who is not a private person? If a First Lady, Secretary of State, Senator and currant presidential candidate is a private person, perhaps it is a meaningless label.
Some people like to keep their goings-on private, aren't comfortable with the fish bowl. She has lived with it, yes, but she has always done what Alang said--circle the wagons and put the best spin on it she could. It LOOKS bad, even if she isn't hiding anything bad.

I didn't mean it that way, Save Liberty.

I know. :)
No worries.

Forum List

Back