Hillary’s Email Provider Hacked; Data Sent To Ukraine

as said before. TOP SECRET INFO was handled IN HOUSE and in house only, with NO emails on .gov over the internet for anyone with info in hand, nor on her server.... it was sent via hard copy to her, or via a completely separate IN HOUSE ONLY, TOP SECRET inter office mail system that the gvt has specifically for top secret info....that does not go out in to the cyber world.
So you believe everything she says?
I believe it makes sense that TOP SECRET info would be handled IN HOUSE, in secured areas, and with an in house system and not through the internet or email, and NOT on the dot gov email system or private email.

as said before. TOP SECRET INFO was handled IN HOUSE and in house only, with NO emails on .gov over the internet for anyone with info in hand, nor on her server.... it was sent via hard copy to her, or via a completely separate IN HOUSE ONLY, TOP SECRET inter office mail system that the gvt has specifically for top secret info....that does not go out in to the cyber world.
I believe it makes sense that TOP SECRET info would be handled IN HOUSE, in secured areas, and with an in house system and not through the internet or email, and NOT on the dot gov email system or private email.
We already know it was just a private email. She even said it yesterday.

Care4all, you seem to be in psychological denial, Hillary Clinton did not have a .gov e-mail as secretary of state. Hillary Clintons e-mail as secretary was [email protected]. All of her e-mails came in and out on this e-mail, to a private server that the DOJ did not even know existed. So please check your facts.
Bassman, are you saying that when someone simply buys a domain name, that this means the company they buy the domain name from, has access to all of the customer's private business and this seller of the domain name runs all of these customer's email systems?

What exactly are you saying happened?

???? what are you talkin' about Willis?

Blindly supporting someone, shows how ignorant you really are.

Could you simply tell me WHAT your comment to my post was referring to, without reducing yourself by insulting me?

What was your comment to my post, referencing?

Could you simply tell me WHAT your comment to my post was referring to, without reducing yourself by insulting me?

What was your comment to my post, referencing?
She used a private unsecure email, and liberals could care less that it could be hacked easily.

I am saying that Hillary Clinton NEVER HANDLED any top secret or classified info in house, in fact the house did not even know Hillary had a separate e-mail (or so they say before the FBI says otherwise) Hillary had a private server managed by a private company, and her cronies contacted her by gmail that's Google if you do not know. This means that Google has all of this info still on their servers. And if Hillary says that she never sent or received any classified e-mail, exactly what did she do? Saying this is like a garbage man saying that he never picked up garbage. Seems Hillary is lying, it's that simple, just like you.

All of you Left loons are all of the sudden IT security experts when it comes to Clintoon's email server. Ok, since you hit shits are so secure in your thinking that nothing was compromised, tell us what you know about the following when it comes to the server;

- was it single factor or two factor authentication?

- when the data was in transit, was the transmission 256 AES? Was the storage 256 AES encrypted?

- was the hardware running the server FIPS 140-2 certified?

- were the software protections Common Criteria certified? If so, what level?

- how many security audits were done annually? If so who did it and what was the criteria?

- what/ who were the vendors that provided firewall, IPS, VPN, Content Filter, application control, zero day malware protection?

- did she POP and SMTP communications to her email server from her mobile device? What where the protections used on the device?

---
So you think you're an IT Security expert because you cut/paste material from a CISO best practices doc?
LOL!

Forum List

Back