Hillary's campaign launch could have been a stroke of Brilliance!

Sums up Hillary's launch perfectly.

hillary-clinton-falls-while-bo-o.gif

Why am I not surprised the OP praises Hillary for her deception, brands it brilliant.

to date, you, and the entire RW have been so successful smearing Democrats out of public office.

tell everyone what's your secrete ?

Get a good long whiff of the rotted festering stench of liberal deception, lies, and fakery that's all you people have left in your bag of tricks.

aw, so that's how you lose 100% of the time .. I feel sorry for Hillary ... sitting back, getting trashed, and watching the RW get her elected .... woe is her.

:lmao:

Why am I not surprised the OP praises Hillary for her deception, brands it brilliant.

to date, you, and the entire RW have been so successful smearing Democrats out of public office.

tell everyone what's your secrete ?

Get a good long whiff of the rotted festering stench of liberal deception, lies, and fakery that's all you people have left in your bag of tricks.

aw, so that's how you lose 100% of the time .. I feel sorry for Hillary ... sitting back, getting trashed, and watching the RW get her elected .... woe is her.

:lmao:
So shall we call it the Hillary PITY CAMPAIGN for PRESIDENT...................POOR HILLARY IS GETTING PICKED ON..................

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Yup, she bought the Bush-Cheney lies like many did. Now uou want another Bush?

I guess she didn't know nothing from Bill's days in the WH...............

She was just the HOUSE WIFE back then..................didn't know nothing about what was going on in the World.........and kept telling Bill...............you are wrong about Iran dear............tell those telling you to stop the Lies.............

and while your at it stop getting BJ's by Monica.

I've changed my mind about Hillary. She is getting my vote. That way I will get to go to an adult fun camp.

Monica should be the VP on the ticket. After all, she does have the White House experience, just like Hillary.

Golly, thr RW Loons are going over the edge. Just choose one of the nineteen wannabes. See how that works for you.

I've changed my mind about Hillary. She is getting my vote. That way I will get to go to an adult fun camp.

Hillary's secret service didn't pay the Hookers.............while Hillary was partying her little ass off.......

Hillary the gift that keeps on giving............

:mm::banana::woohoo:

Golly, thr RW Loons are going over the edge. Just choose one of the nineteen wannabes. See how that works for you.
LOL

Cheer up.................You get to hear Wash and repeat for well over a year................Thankyou for choosing a candidate with so much baggage.......................

Should be fun......................Now remember.............practice saying poor Hillary..............the GOP hates women...................Now practice.................:wink:

Hillary Drunk during the debate....................LOL..................

So much baggage.............:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Poor GOP....Desperation Abounds....:badgrin:
I Hope she's the candidate.........................

Now practice.................because it's gonna be a hoot if she is the candidate..............

It will be Stand Up comedy Central for a year and a half..........year and a half of all this BS campaigning..............

Yes...........Yes...............at least add some humor to the election.

:banana:

After awhile there is no way to add to most of these anti Hillary hate threads. The loons kind of do all the speaking to promote their low character idiot ways of thinking and imaturity. The posters and cartoons and various childish imagery kind of tells all a person needs to know about their credibility and intellect. Dopey little poorly upbrought kids in adult bodies.

After awhile there is no way to add to most of these anti Hillary hate threads. The loons kind of do all the speaking to promote their low character idiot ways of thinking and imaturity. The posters and cartoons and various childish imagery kind of tells all a person needs to know about their credibility and intellect. Dopey little poorly upbrought kids in adult bodies.
aka POOR HILLARY................

aka don't post the baggage of Hillary............

Good Job..........

Hillary.....Hillary.......Hillary

I bet you dream Hillary.:mm:

aka POOR HILLARY................

aka don't post the baggage of Hillary............

Good Job..........

LOL Wanna bet that sounds what Hillary sounds like when she's boinking Huma Abedin :biggrin:

Forum List

Back