Hillary's campaign launch could have been a stroke of Brilliance!

Hell, everybody criticizes Hillary. Even a lot of Democrats.

And if you think having coffee with a few planted supporters is campaigning, think again. Six people can't elect a President.

If one can approach a child of, perhaps 12, without being thrown to the ground by a security guard then there is a little test that would tell all about today's "education".

Present a map showing the outline of the continental US with plenty of surrounding blue.

Ask the child to show where on the map Hawaii is. About 1/2 will point to someplace very close to Los Angeles, either onshore or just a tiny bit offshore.

Then ask the child to show where Alaska is.

Do YOU know?

(scroll a little more)

Children will almost universally point to a spot in the Pacific slightly west of the mainland and considerably to the south, somewhere around Baja California.

It's cute when the left tries to convince themselves with this drivel. Sad...but cute

Time will tell if this was a brilliant move. I think that Rubio needs to ask Palin where Alaska is really located.

It's cute when the left tries to convince themselves with this drivel. Sad...but cute

Time will tell if this was a brilliant move. I think that Rubio needs to ask Palin where Alaska is really located.

Leave it to a left loon to keep using that debunked lie. Don't you ever tire of being made to look REALLY stupid? You do you know, from your clownish avatar to your clownish posts

marco-rubios-campaign-logo-perplexes-design-experts.jpg

Leave it to a left loon to keep using that debunked lie. Don't you ever tire of being made to look REALLY stupid? You do you know, from your clownish avatar to your clownish posts

What lie? Rubio left out Alaska and Hawaii in his logo. Are you brain dead?

http://static2.businessinsider.com/...os-campaign-logo-perplexes-design-experts.jpg

http://static2.businessinsider.com/...os-campaign-logo-perplexes-design-experts.jpg

It's nonsense and reveals how desperate the Hildabeast ass kissers are.

Okay, if that is the way you see it. But if he gets the nomination, he can kiss those two states good bye. Funny thing is, not a word from Sarah Palin. Does she have poor eyesight or something? I thought she could see Russia?

48 or 58.... I forget.

Yes, and she still leads all the GOP contenders. Go Figure? :banana:

Okay, if that is the way you see it. But if he gets the nomination, he can kiss those two states good bye. Funny thing is, not a word from Sarah Palin. Does she have poor eyesight or something? I thought she could see Russia?

That's the debunked lie I was talking about but of course you're too stupid to know it was a lie. Typical dumb ass left loon, swallowed it hook, line and sinker and you're still choking on it.

Time will tell if this was a brilliant move.

Self reassurance at it's finest. How is it brilliant to avoid the media, exactly? What good is the press to her if she won't talk to them or conduct any interviews?

She's running scared. She's gonna have answer the big questions sooner or later.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back