Hillary's biggest gaffe during the debate...It will come back to haunt her if she's the nominee

Anderson Cooper asked her which enemies are you proud to have made during your political career. Her answer was Republicans. I was dumbfounded on how stupid she could be. Of course the left winged partisans on this board will say her answer was great...they're morons...and I didn't start this thread for the purpose of having a partisan debate anyway. I started this thread to discus how stupid Hilary's comment was and how much it will hurt her. I don't know what compelled her to say such a politically stupid thing. I guess that she was feeling too comfortable with the left winged circle jerk that was going and she accidentally revealed her true colors maybe? I dunno...the question I have is how bad will this mistake hurt her if she wins the nomination?

That wasn't a gaffe.

And it won't hurt her in the slightest.

She said the truth . The GOP is brutal to her . As we speak they are running another witchhunt with this email stuff . A spinoff of Benghazi .

Don't voters want a candidate that will work with the other side? I realize that's not what you want and frankly that's not what I want either ...but that's what a large portion of the voters want.

Hey Rocko

Why did John Boehner resign?
Why is McCain disliked by many Republicans?
Why is the gang of 3, and later Gang of 6, highly criticized by the right?

Because they compromise!!

Now, if you think Clinton will not compromise in order to gain what she deems important, then you do not understand Democrats. How about Ted Cruz? He will shut the government down if he don't get his way.

It's wrong if either side does it. Rs and Ds are suppose to balance each other out, bring different ideas to the table, compromise on what's best for this country. Neither side is much good at it. To call half the country 'enemy' is wrong and is especially wrong coming from one running for - or who is - potus.

Rachel Maddow did a pretty good summation of this the other night.

One of Obama's biggest mistakes in the first term was thinking that he could bridge the gap and work with Republicans. This is while he had a super majority in Congress. What happened? They gummed up every initiative that Obama put up and changed single payer into individual mandate, then tried to block passage. It's only fairly recently that he's realized what a huge error in judgement that was..

Hillary Clinton knows the score. And if she wants to rally the base and get folks excited, she's going to have to call republicans what they are..

The enemy.

It's wrong if either side does it. Rs and Ds are suppose to balance each other out, bring different ideas to the table, compromise on what's best for this country. Neither side is much good at it. To call half the country 'enemy' is wrong and is especially wrong coming from one running for - or who is - potus.

One of Obama's biggest mistakes in the first term was thinking that he could bridge the gap and work with Republicans. This is while he had a super majority in Congress. What happened? They gummed up every initiative that Obama put up and changed single payer into individual mandate, then tried to block passage. It's only fairly recently that he's realized what a huge error in judgement that was..

Hillary Clinton knows the score. And if she wants to rally the base and get folks excited, she's going to have to call republicans what they are..

The enemy.

Very true

The press has been too lenient on Republican antics and tries to spread the blame rather than hear Republicans whine about how "unfair" the press is to them

Can you imagine if it was the Democrats who were putting on the circus that the GOP candidates are?

They would be laughed out of town

Lets see....How much of the Republican debate was spent attacking Hillary?

Yet, Hillary fights back and Republicans go into full pout mode

No inside power struggle. Hell, Biden is not running and there is no inside power struggle.

Has the Democrats become the new political Monolith? Besides Webb, it seems like everyone is there as a political trainer/supporter of Clinton.

Even in the gun response, I feel that Hillary did nt do a Good job. Sanders outline the key problems and what he would do, Hillary almost declared a complete ban.

A little analysis afterwards, and the Clinton campaign may co-opt Sanders outline!

She said the truth . The GOP is brutal to her . As we speak they are running another witchhunt with this email stuff . A spinoff of Benghazi .

Yes, just a witch hunt; a witch hunt led by the FBI.

FBI isn't investigating Clinton.

They aren't?

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/02/us/politics/fbi-hillary-clinton-emails.html

Nope.

They aren't?

Nope, they aren't.

Anderson Cooper asked her which enemies are you proud to have made during your political career. Her answer was Republicans. I was dumbfounded on how stupid she could be. Of course the left winged partisans on this board will say her answer was great...they're morons...and I didn't start this thread for the purpose of having a partisan debate anyway. I started this thread to discus how stupid Hilary's comment was and how much it will hurt her. I don't know what compelled her to say such a politically stupid thing. I guess that she was feeling too comfortable with the left winged circle jerk that was going and she accidentally revealed her true colors maybe? I dunno...the question I have is how bad will this mistake hurt her if she wins the nomination?

That wasn't a gaffe.

And it won't hurt her in the slightest.

Frankly, Hillary kicked ass in the debate and showed she is more than ready to handle whatever accusations the Republicans throw at her

Obama was civil towards the Republicans, Hillary won't be

Lets see....How much of the Republican debate was spent attacking Hillary?

Yet, Hillary fights back and Republicans go into full pout mode

No inside power struggle. Hell, Biden is not running and there is no inside power struggle.

Has the Democrats become the new political Monolith? Besides Webb, it seems like everyone is there as a political trainer/supporter of Clinton.

Even in the gun response, I feel that Hillary did nt do a Good job. Sanders outline the key problems and what he would do, Hillary almost declared a complete ban.

A little analysis afterwards, and the Clinton campaign may co-opt Sanders outline!

I think that is what is great about Sanders

He will not win the nomination, but forces Hillary into serious debate

The enemy.

Rs were doing what they were voted in to do, stop the unaca. Compromise wasn't going to get that job done. The Rs failed anyway. But we all know that the Rs wanted the unaca, they just didn't want us to know that.

No, it's wrong to be calling the other side enemy. You seem to have to problem with it but it's wrong. Bad for the country, pits us against each other. Which is why they do it. It's all a dog and pony show anyway. They keep us at each other and in the meantime government grows and grows ... just as both sides like.

They aren't?

Nope.

They aren't?

Nope, they aren't.
:cuckoo:

The enemy.

Very true

The press has been too lenient on Republican antics and tries to spread the blame rather than hear Republicans whine about how "unfair" the press is to them

Can you imagine if it was the Democrats who were putting on the circus that the GOP candidates are?

They would be laughed out of town

Can you imagine if the Democrats refused to play golf with Ronald Reagan or whiffed at the chance to watch the game with George W. Bush?

Can you imagine if a member of Democratic congress member brought a person to the SOTU who openly pronounced he would like to kill the Republican President?

Can you imagine what would happen to a Democratic member of congress blurting out "You lie" in the middle of a Presidential speech?

The press has really been negligent here.

Should I post what your party's candidates have said about Democrats?

That may be true! but, even though the republicans may be her enemy, it would have been a better answer to say She was PROUD to have ISIS as an enemy. It was obvious to me she was just trying to be funny

Forum List

Back