HILLARY'S Arrogance ... is HUMA's Fault!

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
D@mn, according to Liberals, Hillary isn't responsible / to blame for ANYTHING - not even her own ARROGANCE! :p

"In the barren post-apocalyptic landscape of the enormous electoral loss suffered by the Democrats this year, some Hillary Clinton aides are pointing fingers of blame at her longtime advisor, Huma Abedin.

The bitter resentment overflowed into a Vanity Fair interview with a Clinton aide, who blamed Abedin for insulating Clinton from criticism that could have spurred campaigning in neglected states like Michigan that eventually cost her the election.

One aide told Vanity Fair angrily, “Maybe I’m just pissed off, but I really don’t give a s**t about what happens to Huma to be honest with you.” Abedin is accused of shutting out too many people from the inner circle and away from Hillary herself. One aide said they believed she was enjoying the celebrity limelight too much:

The close Clinton adviser elaborated that Abedin and the other tight-knit circle of people may have suffocated Clinton, preventing the campaign from taking in outside counsel. “The real anger is toward Hillary’s inner circle,” the Clinton insider told me. “They reinforced all the bad habits.” For instance, the suggestion had been made that Clinton should show her gregarious side, by, for instance, appearing more often on The View."

One criticism of Hillary Clinton is how she is detached from reality, from every-day people, from every-day problems, and lives a sheltered elitist life. Liberals pushed back hard on that idea, attacking anyone who would say such a thing...

...and now we find out it's TRUE....and it's all Huma's fault. :p

Clinton camp turns on Hillary aide Huma Abedin, blame her for candidate’s arrogance

HILLARY CLINTON
FOR PRESIDENT - 2020

:stupid:

Typical of a lying elitist opportunist criminal.

Could it be Huma won't spoon Hillary anymore, since she won't be POTUS?

Hillary is of the same mold as Obama. They are pathologically incapable of admitting error.

I just decided long ago not to support or vote for her, and then moved on.

Forum List

Back