Hillary wins the popular vote

Orange Dufus is threatening to shut down the government
if he doesn't get his way on the wall and Obamacare.

Yeah, about that. His party runs the White House, Congress, and the Supreme Court.

He'll be shutting down his own party.

Is he really that stupid?
You lie.

Democrats are the ones, AGAIN, threatening to shut down the govt, this time over OBAMAcare.

The last time Democrats did that, Obama's memo was revealed showing how he told his administration to make it as painful on the American people as possible.

The anti-American dumbass even tried to shut down historic sites NOT owned by the govt.

Don't know whose more delusional/drank the LW. Establ. Kool aid, Lakhota or TyroneSlothrop lol

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk
hannity_gif.gif

Disagreed, but you are free to put Hillary back in as a candidate in 2020.
Disagree with what? All fact.
Strongly disagreed. Mostly just your opinion. Many of those false accusations you've made are crimes. If they were fact, why isn't anyone under criminal charges?
Right. All phony scandals against Hillary. All investigated and nothing. Except at Fox etc....
"Extremely careless" is good enough reason to keep her out of the White House.
Comey is a GOP a-hole. lol. Extremely careless.
Hillary failed. That's what matters.

Disagree with what? All fact.
Strongly disagreed. Mostly just your opinion. Many of those false accusations you've made are crimes. If they were fact, why isn't anyone under criminal charges?
Right. All phony scandals against Hillary. All investigated and nothing. Except at Fox etc....
Beaten by 25 years of bs propaganda and misinformed blind hate, then Russian hacked e-mails, and Comey's anti-protocol crap. A disgrace.

Beaten by 25 years of bs propaganda and misinformed blind hate, then Russian hacked e-mails, and Comey's anti-protocol crap. A disgrace.

Yes, Hillary was a disgrace!

Oh please, keep holding onto that. The longer you do, the longer it will take to rebuild your party.

Yes, Hillary was a disgrace!
How's the special prosecutor coming, hater dupe?

Oh please, keep holding onto that. The longer you do, the longer it will take to rebuild your party.
We're fine, the problem is your disgrace of a party and its BS propaganda machine, dupissimus.

We're fine, the problem is your disgrace of a party and its BS propaganda machine, dupissimus.
Keep the faith. I hear it helps.

The truth will out.

The truth will out.
It already has.

She LOST the popular vote.

The AMERICAN popular vote that is. ILLEGAL ALIEN VOTES don't count. Problem now being solved by mass deportation.

Where's your "credible" proof - other than NaziCon lies and conspiracy theories?

First of all, anyone who laughably asks for "proof" of illegal aliens voting, loses my respect right off the bat. I don't respect dishonesty. Nobody is that stupid or ignorant to not know that generally, illegal aliens vote, by the millions.

Even still, although I shouldn't, here are the proofs >>>

Proof A

1 Trump said he would deport illegal aliens.

2. Illegal aliens do things illegally. (a way of life for them)

3. There are virtually no barriers to voting illegally.

Proof B

I have done a 40 year survey on illegal aliens, in 4 states of the US, and 12 counties. They consistently tell me (in Spanish) that they vote (among other illegal things they do), and i have been WATCHING them vote, for decades

Can you provide "proof" that fish can swim ?

Where's your "credible" proof - other than NaziCon lies and conspiracy theories?

First of all, anyone who laughably asks for "proof" of illegal aliens voting, loses my respect right off the bat. I don't respect dishonesty. Nobody is that stupid or ignorant to not know that generally, illegal aliens vote, by the millions.

Even still, although I shouldn't, here are the proofs >>>

Proof A

1 Trump said he would deport illegal aliens.

2. Illegal aliens do things illegally. (a way of life for them)

3. There are virtually no barriers to voting illegally.

Proof B

I have done a 40 year survey on illegal aliens, in 4 states of the US, and 12 counties. They consistently tell me (in Spanish) that they vote (among other illegal things they do), and i have been WATCHING them vote, for decades

Can you provide "proof" that fish can swim ?

Can't find proof? Insult the questioner.

First rule of a fascist dictator.

The truth will out.
It already has.
When you and and half the other hater dupes realize the New BS GOP propaganda machine and YOU are totally FOS, it will, hater dupe. She's been investigated totally and been totally vindicated, except on Dupe world and mealy mouthed corporate media...

Forum List

Back