Hillary wil be the nominee until a dem challenger grows a pair and takes her on

No, I think they are simply smarter than most of the Republicans, and are maintaining a low profile for the moment. They're letting Trump make a mockery of the GOP, and giving Clinton a chance to suffer a catastrophic system error if something really damning comes out over emailgate. Meanwhile, they're avoiding putting their own feet in their mouths.

GOP made a mockery of itself without any help from Trump.. If a dem cant tell us why they are better than hillary they will never win.

GOP made a mockery of itself without any help from Trump.. If a dem cant tell us why they are better than hillary they will never win.

Oh, well if we're going to just get into partisan smearing, I could say that no Dem can explain why they are better than Hillary, because they are all equally pieces of shit.

No, I think they are simply smarter than most of the Republicans, and are maintaining a low profile for the moment. They're letting Trump make a mockery of the GOP, and giving Clinton a chance to suffer a catastrophic system error if something really damning comes out over emailgate. Meanwhile, they're avoiding putting their own feet in their mouths.
But Biden's on the way!!!
biden.jpg

But Biden's on the way!!!
View attachment 47435

I don't think Biden is going to run. The man plopped his son in the middle of a press spectacle for his own inauguration while his son was in the hospital. Now his son is dead. I think he has a long life of "what the fuck" to contemplate.

Oh, well if we're going to just get into partisan smearing, I could say that no Dem can explain why they are better than Hillary, because they are all equally pieces of shit.

Iwont argue with that.

If a dem cant tell us why they are better than hillary they will never win.

The "punch-throwing" between candidates really starts during the so-called debate of a party's candidates.

Beside, as actually well "explained" by Trump, to go after the front-runner means giving air-time to the very person you're trying to defeat.

If any Democrat or Republican can't explain why they are better then Mrs. Clinton they are not worthy of consideration.

Does any of the GOP's gates ever amount to anything? No. The last gate that was true was monicagate and after that the Clinton's became even more popular.

Bush ala Alberto Gonzales I don't recall deleted emails too. Back then I screamed but no one cared. Such hypocracy.

If any Democrat or Republican can't explain why they are better then Mrs. Clinton they are not worthy of consideration.

I agree. But it is foolish to confuse the absence of speech with an absence of anything to talk about. Timing is everything, after all.

Does any of the GOP's gates ever amount to anything? No. The last gate that was true was monicagate and after that the Clinton's became even more popular.

No, usually doesn't amount to much. That's because the Democrats tend to be good at playing it safe while circus howlers who fancy themselves Republicans continually self destruct the whole thing. The other Democratic candidates aren't that foolish. They'll most certainly pounce on emailgate if something truly and definitively damning comes out. But until then, they're going to sit back and let it play out on its own. The last thing they want is to make yet another Clinton more popular in the face of a scandal, due to the opposition being the even bigger ass clowns.

No, usually doesn't amount to much. That's because the Democrats tend to be good at playing it safe while circus howlers who fancy themselves Republicans continually self destruct the whole thing. The other Democratic candidates aren't that foolish. They'll most certainly pounce on emailgate if something truly and definitively damning comes out. But until then, they're going to sit back and let it play out on its own. The last thing they want is to make yet another Clinton more popular in the face of a scandal, due to the opposition being the even bigger ass clowns.
I heard Bernie was beating her in a poll now? I can't wait for the dem debates. But no reason to give the GOP any fuel or ammo.

Forum List

Back