Hillary: What's more likely

Hillary: What's more likely

• 400 EV

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 400 months in prison

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
Obama won 350 electoral votes in 2012....

400 would be Misr, North Carolina, Indiana and Ga....I think the likelihood of it happening is far higher then Hillary spending 400 of anytime in prison.

Obama was liked, and he brought out a large number of Blacks that voted for him.

Hillary is NOT liked, (as proven in 2008),

and it's unlikely the large number of Blacks that came out for Obama will come out for her.

IF she wins, she won't get over 290.

(I don 't expect her to win)

Obama won 350 electoral votes in 2012....

400 would be Misr, North Carolina, Indiana and Ga....I think the likelihood of it happening is far higher then Hillary spending 400 of anytime in prison.

How do I save something to bump at a later date?

Obama was liked, and he brought out a large number of Blacks that voted for him.

Hillary is NOT liked, (as proven in 2008),

and it's unlikely the large number of Blacks that came out for Obama will come out for her.

IF she wins, she won't get over 290.

(I don 't expect her to win)

Blacks were 13% of the electorate when Obama won those two times, but when Kerry and Gore ran, they were 11% of the electorate. They might shrink down to 12%, but that's not going to make that much of a difference.

Meanwhile, there are going to be a lot of white women who wouldn't vote for Obama who will vote for Hillary, and that will more than make it up. Particularly if the GOP keeps letting Trump run his mouth about "bimbos".

The thing is, the GOP candidate would have to get 65% of the White Vote in order to beat the Democrats natural advantage with minorities. No GOP candidate has gotten that much of the White vote, not even Reagan.

Forum List

Back