Hillary wants free abortions

WTF is it with democrats and free shit...it almost seems like buying votes....oh wait

Don't forget the free college.

I think they are going to kill as many children as they can in order to help pay for free college for those who somehow escape the womb unharmed.

The plan for those who escape the womb is to throw them into a public education system that will make them ill equipped to enter a college.

But if all else fails, those children dodging the liberal gauntlet will be provided a free education, only a community college, of course, nothing that would let them earn a decent wage.

WTF is it with democrats and free shit...it almost seems like buying votes....oh wait

I think they are going to kill as many children as they can in order to help pay for free college for those who somehow escape the womb unharmed.

Democrats REALLY need to learn that nothing is ever free. Someone is paying for it....and let's be honest, hard working people are sick of paying for it

Hillary Clinton: "I Think We Should Do Everything We Can" to Promote Free Abortions | LifeNews.com

That's right, Hillary wants to further divide Americans by making all tax payers pay for all abortions all the time.

Not only that, she wants all restrictions on abortions removed, including late term abortions.

Hmmm why isn't "free abortions" in your quote ?? Oh, cause she didn't actually say that! Otherwise you would have a full quote .

You sir, are a liar .

What are you babbling about? She wants to repeal the Hyde amendment that prohibits tax payer money from going to abortions.

As for yourself, you sped all day defending the queen of liars, so coming from you such accusations are laughable.

Hillary Clinton: "I Think We Should Do Everything We Can" to Promote Free Abortions | LifeNews.com

That's right, Hillary wants to further divide Americans by making all tax payers pay for all abortions all the time.

Not only that, she wants all restrictions on abortions removed, including late term abortions.

Hmmm why isn't "free abortions" in your quote ?? Oh, cause she didn't actually say that! Otherwise you would have a full quote .

You sir, are a liar .

Well if you click the link...yeah she did

Watch Hillary Clinton Promise to Force Americans to Pay for Abortions With Their Tax Dollars | LifeNews.com

You sir, are a liar .

What are you babbling about? She wants to repeal the Hyde amendment that prohibits tax payer money from going to abortions.

Good! Doenst mean its "free abortions " for all !

Dems have always been about killing innocents and making their parents like it. Aborion is just one more' choice'.

Instead of healthy food like they use to give the poor now its boxed poisons. Plus they don't even have to prepare or cook it, so they get fatter from sitting on ass. Public housing ghettos to increase crime among their kids and then blame it on conservatives,haha. Of course not saying any conservatives in the leadership. But I'm old and won't see all the chaos coming as long as most.

You sir, are a liar .

What does it mean?

Well to be honest....
One can not be looked at with respect as a true Democrat
unless you had an abortion.....

I f you had a few by the time you were 15 then you are considered star status in the party....

Of course the Hldebeast wants free shit for the voters...
That's how Democrats get voters.....

Duh!

I wonder how many abortions Hillary has had.

The plan for those who escape the womb is to throw them into a public education system that will make them ill equipped to enter a college.

But if all else fails, those children dodging the liberal gauntlet will be provided a free education, only a community college, of course, nothing that would let them earn a decent wage.
need to educate all the mexican children.

You sir, are a liar .

Why Timmy do you respond into threads that you apparently have zero knowledge? The Ghoul has no problem killing the unborn at any stage of development. The Ghoul has come out against the Hyde amendment, which was upheld by the SCOTUS, for one reason, to make abortions free. Free to the weeds she thinks needs thinned. (not a Sanger quote)

She is a ghoul who wants to ride to Washington on the bodies of dead unborn children.

Let's complete the OP honestly: HRC wants to get rid of the Hyde amendment so that poor women can receive federal assistance for abortions.

Now that conflict with the far right anti-abortion nuts who say the poor women already get free abortions through government money to PP.

It's one of the other: either federal money is being used now as so many of you insist, or if you condemn HRC's position, then it is not.

My abortion position is consistent: first trimester for health of the mother, genetic abnormality that hinder a quality life, rape, or incest, and only for genetic abnormality and health of the mother after that.

You sir, are a liar .

yeah, men don't get free abortions

"Hillary wants free abortions"

Great! I think she should have several. Immediately. I'd even be willing to preform a couple myself.

You sir, are a liar .

Why Timmy do you respond into threads that you apparently have zero knowledge? The Ghoul has no problem killing the unborn at any stage of development. The Ghoul has come out against the Hyde amendment, which was upheld by the SCOTUS, for one reason, to make abortions free. Free to the weeds she thinks needs thinned. (not a Sanger quote)

She is a ghoul who wants to ride to Washington on the bodies of dead unborn children.

Fine . Give me the quote then?

Forum List

Back