Hillary Vows to Stop Importing Russian Dossiers.

flacaltenn

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2011
Hillbilly Hollywood, Tenn
Love that Babylon Bee. It keeps me sane.

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Beloved feminist icon and 2024 presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton has announced she will be joining efforts to halt Russian aggression. Starting this week, she has promised to stop importing dossiers from Russia.

"For a long time, I have relied on Russian intelligence as a prime source for phony dirt on my political opponents," said Clinton as she adjusted the scope on her high-powered sniper rifle. "Starting today, I will refuse to import my disinformation or even my hitmen from Russian sources—that is, unless it's absolutely necessary."

Sources in Russia say this will cost the Russian economy over 3,000 jobs, which were previously filled with people working full-time writing phony dossiers for Hillary Clinton. In a statement, President Putin said he was sad to see his close, longtime relationship with Clinton going south. "I thought that big red reset button meant something to you!" he said.

Last edited:
We could end this conflict in Ukraine overnight, if our intelligence just hinted that Putin had dirt on Hilary it was about to release. .. .

. . . surely her people would add him to the body count.

Actually man -- "compromat" is Russian currency. And what good is HOARDING all that blackmail if you cant "whip it out" at a time like this for Putin. I wager a couple dozen of our D.C. finest are on the list to be exposed.

ESPECIALLY -- Brandon himself. I made that prediction to the wife last Friday. I'd put good money on Putin USING THAT -- rather than cyber or bio warfare to extricate himself from an awkward situation.

He'll save Hillary's reckoning for a time when she HAS any influence or power over current affairs.

Just wonder WHICH US media corp is gonna get the document dumps first.

Actually man -- "compromat" is Russian currency. And what good is HOARDING all that blackmail if you cant "whip it out" at a time like this for Putin. I wager a couple dozen of our D.C. finest are on the list to be exposed.

ESPECIALLY -- Brandon himself. I made that prediction to the wife last Friday. I'd put good money on Putin USING THAT -- rather than cyber or bio warfare to extricate himself from an awkward situation.

He'll save Hillary's reckoning for a time when she HAS any influence or power over current affairs.

Just wonder WHICH US media corp is gonna get the document dumps first.
:eusa_think:

I ran across this. . . I cannot verify it though. . .

68dtqi.jpg

Forum List

Back