Hillary thread ... no more Trump Trump Trump

Hillary is not going to run so debating this is pointless put Elizabeth Warren

May run and if she does, she is 200% better than tha dump

download.jpg

You just like her cuz she's an Indian. Admit it!

If she is or isn't an Indian has nothing to do with this. Just because I heard that you are black doesn't make me dislike you. Your lying doesn't bother me either, my sweet., plump dumpling

BTW, you are a meathead

Hillary will be The Democrat Party's 2020 nominee. It matters not if she's the last Democrat left alive after the wave of suicides it may take to make that happen. She'll still be the nominee and she will lose but will never admit it.

Benghazi, email server illegally in her garage. those are what you're banking your point on? too fking funny dude.

You have been watching too much FOX tabloid junk. , too fking funny dude

back to you :)-
what exactly are you saying, those two things didn't happen? See folks, this is why you can't debate with a loser leftist. factual information is treated as made up. when one can't be honest enough to at least acknowledge it happened. no debate is possible.

no debate is possible.

With the likes of you :)-
at least I can accept factual information. Like Benghazi happened, it happened under her watch. but you said Fox news made that up. Dude, that is utterly ridiculous. so don't double down on your stupid.

And it is a fact that hitlery had her email server in her garage. again, leaving you with the option of blaming that on Fox news. fk, I never knew Fox news was that talented.

I never knew Fox news was that talented.

Talented at lying but this has nothing to do with Benghazi that has nothing to do with Hillary.

Besides it isn't Hillary that is going to run in 2020, getting 92% of the popular vote; it's Elizabeth Warren who will win the show while we all watch Trump going back to one of his golf courses where he can lie all day long in solitude.

I never knew Fox news was that talented.

Talented at lying but this has nothing to do with Benghazi that has nothing to do with Hillary.

Besides it isn't Hillary that is going to run in 2020, getting 92% of the popular vote; it's Elizabeth Warren who will win the show while we all watch Trump going back to one of his golf courses where he can lie all day long in solitude.
it has everything to do with hitlery, it was the content of your fking post dude, she was far more qualified mumbo jumbo, that she fked up Benghazi and was stupid enough to violate laws with government assests in a personal garage. yeah that's who I want as president, not!!!!!

My point is you only like her because she's a "woman of color".

I heard from the grape vine that meathead is black, born in south Africa and smuggled into the USA in a carpet bag.

Now even if this rumor is true, I don't hold it against you, my sweet plump dumpling
:)-

Forum List

Back