Hillary thread ... no more Trump Trump Trump

Clinton is kicking ass so bad someone better get out another can of hairspray and arrange the comb over.

she wore the makeup off his old face too ... must have confused it for his ass.

I think the San Bernardino October Surprise coupled with strategically overblown ISIS fear management should vault Trump to the presidency, where he will do like Bush: talk tough > fuck up the economy > make the Middle East more unstable > double the debt of his democratic predecessor

... . as FOX distracts the lemmings with the same old concoction of fear and messianic nationalism.

Last edited:
Back to the Cllinton-Winning polls, over the apparent GOP New Party Brand, likely the Republicans were playing their usual attention-getting summer strategy: "Whey do they know, and When did They Know It(?)!"

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(New California venomous sea snakes, even now seem to be arriving with El Nino. . . .like the New High Sierra Snow!)

Donald John Trump is making america great again by saying that H got schlonged by obama & she doesn't have the strength or stamina to be commander in chief.

she doesn't have the strength or stamina to be commander in the chief.

trump is going to destroy hillary before the primary is even over... we need a General Patton to crush that evil witch!

“My biggest concern about Hillary right now is her lack of inspiration. She doesn’t get big crowds. There’s not a lot of excitement about her." - Michael Moore

shouldn’t candidates be expected to have authenticity & consistency, instead of looking at a map to decide what to believe & what to say?

the Hillary Clinton staged event yesterday was pathetic. be careful Hillary as you play the war on women or women being degraded card.

hahahahaahahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahahahahaahahhahaha, you can't make this shit up. I love the libturds, they post so much stupid in here and it is frickn hilarious stuff. Thanks for the laugh. vote for your irresponsible jag bag for pres I understand you have no character and that you have no integrity.

Forum List

Back