Hillary takes the fall for our ambassadors assassination, what say you?

So does this mean she told rice, Obama et al to tell us it was the vid when it wasn't?

The media will now tell us it's all over, I wonder what she's getting for this:eusa_think:

Just saw it breaking on TV. She says the buck stops with her. Funny cause last week when I called for her resignation many on the left mocked me saying she wasn't a factor in this scenario.

Crow is now AGAIN being served. Enjoy

She'll make this a big martyr moment and cash in on accolades from the left for being such a wonderful person.

Watch.

I think we can now rest assured she IS going to run for president in 2016, the old hag.

She's got a lot to answer for:

New Reuters article:

State Department officials suspected that two Libyan guards hired by its own security contractor were behind an April incident in which a homemade bomb was hurled over the wall of the special mission in Benghazi, according to official emails obtained by Reuters…

The April attack illustrated concerns among some U.S. officials in Libya that hiring local residents for embassy guard duties could in itself raise security issues.

The emails identified one of the suspects in that incident as a former employee of Blue Mountain Group who had been fired four days earlier for vandalism, and said the other was still working for the company. Both were unarmed guards who performed routine security tasks, such as screening visitors.

More at-
Exclusive: U.S. officials unhappy with handling of Benghazi suspects in April attack | Reuters

She's actually throwing obama under the bus by taking responsibility.

What a hag. I can't say that enough times. And we still won't get any answers, and people will still die.

The governor from my state (Maryland) Martin O'Malley is being weaned for 2016. The POS has screwed up this state so much, he will now try and to it to the entire country. He has increased taxes and fees 24 times here, and chased out dozens of businesses, including 5 major corporations.

Just saw it breaking on TV. She says the buck stops with her. Funny cause last week when I called for her resignation many on the left mocked me saying she wasn't a factor in this scenario.

Well if that is what she said then she at least has more balls and integrity then the fail in the WH.

Last edited:
Was Hillary Clinton the person who set the policy in Libya in such a way as to cause requests for additional security to be denied? :eusa_eh:
When somebody "takes responsibility", I expect to hear EXACTLY what decisions they're taking responsibility for, as well as how they plan to make restitution for those decisions.

If Hillary Clinton is responsible for the deaths of our State Dept. personnel in Libya, she needs to get her chubby ass in front of the cameras in prime time, apologize to the American people, explain her actions, and RESIGN her office, not give a little blurb to some reporter off the cuff in Peru. Congress needs to subpoena her and take action. If she wants to fall on the sword for Obama, let's make sure she really understands what all that entails.

I don't believe for a minute that she's where the buck really stops. But let's assume for a minute that it's so. What that means is that Hillary Clinton is running our foreign policy while Barack Obama plays golf and attends celebrity fundraisers. :rolleyes:

Does Big Bill tell Obmammy to Fuck Off and depart the campain stumps or does he suck ass and toe the party line? :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back