Hillary supported 2 wars(Iraq,Libya). How is Trump evil?

Oct 25, 2015
Media and leftists say that Trump will be a dangerous president and he will start ww3. But i've watched all of his interviews and he always say that USA should have never involved in Iran and Iraq and Libya. On the other hand Hillary supported the wars in Iran, Iraq and Libya.

If Americans are not completely retarted they should vote for Trump. If Hillary is elected you will have another Soros Puppet controlling your country. Really you can't be that stupid

some say that Hillary could be considered one of the founding fathers of ISIS

and how far has the relations been set back

since she gave them a reset(over charge) button

Republicans have been trying to get America to believe that not only was Iraq Obama's fault, but also the slow response after Katrina. Such an odious party.

That would have been when Bush disbanded the Iraqi military that USMB White wingernuts believe never existed. Even thought Bush Sr. chased them out of Kuwait.

That would have been when Bush disbanded the Iraqi military that USMB White wingernuts believe never existed. Even thought Bush Sr. chased them out of Kuwait.

no that is obviously not true

Media and leftists say that Trump will be a dangerous president and he will start ww3. But i've watched all of his interviews and he always say that USA should have never involved in Iran and Iraq and Libya. On the other hand Hillary supported the wars in Iran, Iraq and Libya.

If Americans are not completely retarted they should vote for Trump. If Hillary is elected you will have another Soros Puppet controlling your country. Really you can't be that stupid

I heard he supports the gassing of jews...

Three wars. Syria has to count. But good point, after all, Trump's purported policies are no more evil than Hillary's.

Three wars. Syria has to count. But good point, after all, Trump's purported policies are no more evil than Hillary's.

Did we forget about the "good" war in Afghanistan which is still being waged and good men are still dying?

Gee, two lies and its still early, seems to be the theme of the day. HRC voted for the Iraq Resolution, but she and others never imagined the consequences that would follow by giving Bush&Co the path to feed the Military Industrial Complex, settle a personal score and take our Union to the most divided we had been since the Vietnam mistake.

Anyone who supports a candidate whose entire stump speech is framed on hate and fear, the phrase, "Let's make America Great Again" and disdain for the Establishment (of which he is a major player) is a fool. But let's give Trump credit, appeals to emotion, character assassination, of people, his(?) party of choice and half of the American population has worked.

The question to be answered is can the Republican Party survive the nomination of Trump.

I so look forward to the debates between HRC and The Donald. The former is experienced, studied, tested and will be prepared; The Donald will continue to be a bombastic and bring demagoguery, character assassination and expose himself as the charlatan he is.

Last edited:
Hillary wants to protect the US. Republicans want to tear it down.

Name a GOP policy in the last 30 years that's helped a majority of Americans or has been good for the country.

Gee, two lies and its still early, seems to be the theme of the day. HRC voted for the Iraq Resolution, but she and others never imagined the consequences that would follow by giving Bush&Co the path to feed the Military Industrial Complex, settle a personal score and take our Union to the most divided we had been since the Vietnam mistake.

Anyone who supports a candidate whose entire stump speech is framed on hate and fear, the phrase, "Let's make America Great Again" and disdain for the Establishment (of which he is a major player) is a fool. But let's give Trump credit, appeals to emotion, character assassination, of people, his(?) party of choice and half of the American population has worked.

The question to be answered is can the Republican Party survive the nomination of Trump.

I so look forward to the debates between HRC and The Donald. The former is experienced, studied, tested and will be prepared; The Donald will continue to be a bombastic and bring demagoguery, character assassination and expose himself as the charlatan he is.
'

'Never imagined the consequences'. What a crock of dung. The hell she didn't but youll excuse it. Of course you're lockstepping and being led by the nose like a good little partisan hack.

'

'Never imagined the consequences'. What a crock of dung. The hell she didn't but youll excuse it. Of course you're lockstepping and being led by the nose like a good little partisan hack.

Look at the vote on the Iraq Resolution (if you're not willfully ignorant and the cause of your total ignorance is by another lifelong cause). HRC was First Lady during her husbands administration, during a time when we used limited force in the Balkans and against Saddam - no fly zone. I don't think anyone believed the Neo Cons would invade and occupy Iraq, when the no fly zone was supported by the UN and zero boots were on the ground.

Busy&Co's Eight Years can be summarized as a SNAFU on domestic and foreign matters; only a fool and or a liar believes otherwise.

Sure.

ISIS is dead GM is alive, er...or something

From the "You have to pass the Bill to see what's in it" Party

Why, Hillary didn't even know the Iraq Resolution had anything to do with Iraq!

Freddo, what did Hillary think she was voting on in the Iraq Resolution? I thought you're running her for her "Foreign policy experience"? Are you running a rube? a dupe?

Hillary wants to protect the US. Republicans want to tear it down.

Name a GOP policy in the last 30 years that's helped a majority of Americans or has been good for the country.

She could careless about protecting the US. She absolutely abhors this country.
Don't spread this around, but I think she might even be a Muslim.

I would think saying she's a muslim would be offensive to muslims.

Forum List

Back