Hillary - One of the Most Honest Politictians in Washington Today

Transparency.......... How about Trump tax returns?
OBEYING THE LAW....how about Obama release all those Fast-And-Furious documents the court ordered him to 7 YEARS AGO yet he still refuses to do so?!

Americans aren't entitled to Trump's tax returns, but America is entitled to those documents, and Obama is LEGALLY OBLIGATED to turn them over.

Your priorities and concern for the law is UNDER-whelming....

I'm asking Trump tax returns.
Yes, you are...and interestingly enough you are more concerned with something you are not entitled to and which is not required to be released according to the law than you are about the President of the United States breaking the law by withholding court-ordered documents.

Again, you can claim whatever you want but it doesn't stack up against the facts. Mr. MOST TRANSPARENT EVER is ANYTHING BUT!

Since when does a Constitutional Scholar violate 70% of ALL FOIA requests? Maybe he was sick and out of class that day when they covered this / adherance to the law...

Trump is not running on transparency you moron.

God why are liberals so retarded?

Because they watch MSNBC?

And you watch Faux news and read tabloid magazine national enquirer.
Slap fight, slap fight.... look out - Liberals might start throwing urine at each other and lighting themselves on fire while trying to burn the American flag again. :p

I hope they don't combine the throwing urine at each other with trying to light themselves on fire...some things don't work well together!

Would be fun to watch though! :dance::dance::dance:

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/u...s-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

Clinton Says Chinese Money Did Not Influence U.S. Policy

Red Face Over China - June 1, 1998

Clinton Approves Technology Transfer to China

Notice anything about the articles? They are all from hard core left-wing sites. Good luck trying to attack the messenger. And this is just the tip of the iceberg. I've given you everything you need. Do your own research if you really care. Or continue to blindly worship Hitlery. Makes no difference to me.

So I've read the first two. All I have to say is, So fucking what?
So China is flooding the Clintons with money in exchange for serious political favors. You don't see a major conflict of interest there? Oh what am I talking about - you can't see. You're a blind partisan hack. Only a jack-ass would say "so what" to something illegal. The Clintons use that foundation to fund their campaigns, stupid.

Actually I seldom watch the news at all and I read 3 newspapers on a regular basis...The Wall Street Journal, USA Today & The Boston Globe. Did you want to criticize those?
They will criticize any source that reports the truth about their failed ideology.

"I have said repeatedly that I did not send nor receive classified material"

After that was proven false,

"I can only repeat what happens to be the case-- that I did not send nor receive information that was marked classified at the time that it was sent or received".

This is a perfect illustration of the Clinton SOP. Note the change between the two statements. The first statement is a lie that was quickly proven to be so. Instead of admitting that it is a lie, we get the second, and as we are finding out, it is not so truthful either. In addition, whether the information was marked classified is irrelevant, because Hillary was trained and responsible to mark information classified and handle it properly. She did not do so.
A lie is not saying something that later proves to be false. What makes it a lie is the deliberate intent to deceive. If Clinton did not believe the email was marked classified, what she said was not a lie. So it is your opinion she lied certainly not a fact.
Incorrect. The fact that she changed her story means she knows the first iteration is provably false. Plus, it is irrelevant because as Sec State, she was TRAINED and RESPONSIBLE to mark information classified if she saw it and handled it. That she did not do. By trying to give her this excuse, you are essentially admitting she was incompetent.
Changing your statement can always be because you discovered what you said was incorrect and want to correct it.

If you had paid a little attention, you would know that she has already admitted that she was mistaken. She's apologized and has taken full responsibly. Hillary knows that if you make a mistake, you can admit it and voters are likely to accept it knowing that everyone makes mistakes, except of course Donald Trump.
She admitted she was incompetent? Where did she do that?

If she admitted she made mistakes, why are her defenders still using the "it wasn't marked classified" excuse? If she admitted it was wrong to not mark the information classified, why are people still trying to claim she did nothing wrong? In all seriousness, there was some really highly classified stuff on her server, enough that claiming she didn't know it was supposed to be classified is really damning.
She certainly did not say she was incompetent. She said it was a mistake in reference to setting up a private uncertified server. All the problems sprang from not having a certified server.

Due to the way email systems work, all received mail along with attachments are stored on a persons email server. The user generally has no control of this. These emails can contain classified information and the user may never know it unless they read all emails and attachments they are sent. In order for Clinton to insure that no document on her server contain classified information she would have to read all emails and attachments she received , identifying classified information and deleting it. This is not a practical solution considering the amount of email she received. This is why she never should have had a private uncertified server.

I receive upward of 30 emails a day addressed to me, most are part of a chain of emails, some with attachments. I forward a few, replying to most, and not even reading some. I rarely read all emails in the chain and certainly not every attachment. So if you ask me if I sent any classified information, I would say no because the emails I created would not contain classified information. However, when forwarding, I would be forwarding the entire chain with attachments, so it would certainly be possible that the chain contained classified information. I would be sending classified information and never know it. This is a problem in not having a certified server.

Last edited:
Again, you can claim whatever you want but it doesn't stack up against the facts. Mr. MOST TRANSPARENT EVER is ANYTHING BUT!

Since when does a Constitutional Scholar violate 70% of ALL FOIA requests? Maybe he was sick and out of class that day when they covered this / adherance to the law...

Actually I seldom watch the news at all and I read 3 newspapers on a regular basis...The Wall Street Journal, USA Today & The Boston Globe. Did you want to criticize those?

I read those too plus CNN except Boston globe......

The national enquired is more accurate then MSNBC

Right on bro. I don't read msnbc but glad to hear you read national enquirer.

OBEYING THE LAW....how about Obama release all those Fast-And-Furious documents the court ordered him to 7 YEARS AGO yet he still refuses to do so?!

Americans aren't entitled to Trump's tax returns, but America is entitled to those documents, and Obama is LEGALLY OBLIGATED to turn them over.

Why would anyone in their right mind give the opposition info to attack them with?

Everyone released their tax return except Adolf trump bc he is hiding something. Don't worry this will come up again and again before Nov.

Why would anyone in their right mind give the opposition info to attack them with?

Everyone released their tax return except Adolf trump bc he is hiding something. Don't worry this will come up again and again before Nov.

Just so Harry Reid can lie about it, like he did with Romney's?

You are almost there...... Start with 75% white....... That leaves 25% and so on..... I will let you guess the rest..........
25 doesn't divide by two either sparky. Would you like to keep trying? :lmao:

You guys are really tickling me..... Maybe you have not heard a 12.5% asians or 12.5% whites or 12.5% black.
Either both of you are ignorant or just plain dumb.

Methead and Patriot..... Any more question on 95%?
The only reason we cannot say 100% whites because of the Mongolian Spot...... There is an Asian or Mayan blood somewhere but we cannot trace it. So we just come up with 95%...... My entire clan do not have black hair, dark, brown or yellow skin, short neck, curly hair, shortest of the clan is my older sister 5'7".

You are almost there...... Start with 75% white....... That leaves 25% and so on..... I will let you guess the rest..........

You guys are really tickling me..... Maybe you have not heard a 12.5% asians or 12.5% whites or 12.5% black.

The only reason we cannot say 100% whites because of the Mongolian Spot...... There is an Asian or Mayan blood somewhere but we cannot trace it. So we just come up with 95%...... My entire clan do not have black hair, dark, brown or yellow skin, short neck, curly hair, shortest of the clan is my older sister 5'7".
Still waiting for you to make history with your 95% claim. I don't know if you could hit that percentage if you went back to when your ancestors came down from the trees, although I suspect in your case it might not have been that long ago.

But then I'm guessing you don't do math.

A lie is not saying something that later proves to be false. What makes it a lie is the deliberate intent to deceive. If Clinton did not believe the email was marked classified, what she said was not a lie. So it is your opinion she lied certainly not a fact.
Will you immature Democrats just grow up already? Do you realize that you mindless lap dogs have defended every illegal, unethical, and immoral action ever done by a Democrat? When Bill Clinton committed adultery, you animals attempted to create the narrative that there was nothing wrong with cheating on a spouse. When he committed perjury over the incident, you animals attempted to defend it in a thousand absurd ways. You people even defend Harvey Milk who was a pedophile. When are you people going to grow up and simply admit when a liberal or a Democrat did something wrong? God Almighty....
Must I remind you Bill Clinton is not running for president and his sex life 10 years ago is not an issue in this campaign.
Must I remind you that Hitlery Clinton viciously attacked and worked to destroy the reputation of the women who were his victims of sexual assault?

I think I missed 60 minutes........... Do you have link that support your claim?

Patriot..... I asked you a question post #589....... Did Hillary really destroyed these women reputation? Is this one of your attempt to smear Hillary reputation? Or you just do not have clue of what you are talking about?

Still waiting for you to make history with your 95% claim. I don't know if you could hit that percentage if you went back to when your ancestors came down from the trees, although I suspect in your case it might not have been that long ago.

Did you read my post or you just look at it....... we came up with 95% because of the Mongolian spot. We came up with 95% not you........... If you don't understand read it several times.... ether that or you are just plain ignorant or retarded.

Did you read my post or you just look at it....... we came up with 95% because of the Mongolian spot. We came up with 95% not you........... If you don't understand read it several times.... ether that or you are just plain ignorant or retarded.
So, the Mongolian spot covers 5% of your body?

Are you a moron?

It is pathetic how Liberals continue to shout 'The GOP found NOTHING' when time and again it is a bald-faced LIE, completely void of the TRUTH, FACTS, and EVIDENCE, as proven in the above - the testimony of FBI Director Comey, under oath.

Because in fact, the GOP found nothing actionable, they found no evidence of anything actionable, and nobody found anything worth charging her for. What part of that do you not understand?????

Forum List

Back