Hillary - One of the Most Honest Politictians in Washington Today

Trump had demonstrated he is unfit for president.
You may want to ask the number of republicans that are jumping ship because of your candidate. And it's going to get worse. You can fucked and milk the server however people want but that doesn't change anything that Trump is a scum. Maybe you have not noticed Trump numbers are going downhill.
Do people actually talk like this down in Florida?

Are you black by any chance?

I am 95% white.

You may want to ask the number of republicans that are jumping ship because of your candidate. And it's going to get worse. You can fucked and milk the server however people want but that doesn't change anything that Trump is a scum. Maybe you have not noticed Trump numbers are going downhill.

I am 95% white.
Were you one of those 95% white kids that went to inner-city schools and couldn't pass a math class even there?

How do you get to be 95% anything?

Claims that Hillary Clinton is a pathological liar and innately untrustworthy is one the most interesting claims to come out of this election season. Indeed, for a surprisingly large percentage of the electorate, the claim that Hillary is innately dishonest is simply accepted as a given. It is an accusation and conviction so ingrained in the conversation about her that any attempt to even question it is often met with shock. And yet here’s the thing: it’s not actually true. Politifact, the Pulitzer prize-winning fact-checking project, determined for example that Hillary was actually the most truthful candidate (of either Party) in the 2016 election season. And in general Politifact has determined that Hillary is more honest than most (but not all) politicians they have tracked over the years.

In terms of honesty, Hillary is a politician, and like all politicians she is no stranger to “massaging” and exaggerating the truth. And yes on occasion she will let loose a whopper. But is she worse than other politicians? The evidence suggests that she is no worse, and actually better, than most other politicians. Internet videos like the “13 minutes of Hillary lying” appear to be mostly examples of Hillary changing her position over several decades, combined with annoying but typical political behavior. But similar videos of Donald Trump exist showing him doing an even more extreme version of the same thing. Why is he not being accused of this type of mendacity? In fact, there is very little dispute that Trump has been SIGNIFICANTLY less honest on the campaign trail than Hillary. According to Politifact he is in fact the least honest candidate they’ve ever analyzed! So if the issue of honesty is really that important, why are so many people holding Hillary to such an obviously different standard than Trump?

The latest attack on Hillary's honesty concerns the email investigation. Although the Director of FBI testified to the fact that he found no evidence of Hillary lying, her opposition has maintains otherwise claiming Hillary lied to FBI and lied to congress. I think anyone with an once of intelligence would realize that if there were any evidence of Hillary lying under oath, she would be facing charges of contempt of this Republican Congress or arrested for making false statements to the FBI.
:stupid:
By any objective measure Hillary Clinton is not just the most qualified candidate this season, she’s one of the most qualified people to ever seek the office. Even Marco Rubio, one-time choice of the GOP establishment (and tea-party love-child) stated in a Republican debate that, “If this is a resume contest, Hillary Clinton is going to be the new President of the United States.”
Since when do you guys care about who's the most qualified? Oh, that's right, you only care now, but not when you were electing Obama. Hypocrite.
Unlike the current Republican nominee, Obama certain brought to the office applicable qualifications, a graduate of the Harvard Law School and President of the Harvard Law Review, a teacher of constitutional law, work as a civil rights attorney, 7 years in the Illinois Senate, and 3 years as a US Senator.
Being a lawyer qualifies you to be president? Are you fucking retarded?

A lie is not saying something that later proves to be false. What makes it a lie is the deliberate intent to deceive. If Clinton did not believe the email was marked classified, what she said was not a lie. So it is your opinion she lied certainly not a fact.
Will you immature Democrats just grow up already? Do you realize that you mindless lap dogs have defended every illegal, unethical, and immoral action ever done by a Democrat? When Bill Clinton committed adultery, you animals attempted to create the narrative that there was nothing wrong with cheating on a spouse. When he committed perjury over the incident, you animals attempted to defend it in a thousand absurd ways. You people even defend Harvey Milk who was a pedophile. When are you people going to grow up and simply admit when a liberal or a Democrat did something wrong? God Almighty....
Must I remind you Bill Clinton is not running for president and his sex life 10 years ago is not an issue in this campaign.
Must I remind you that Hitlery Clinton viciously attacked and worked to destroy the reputation of the women who were his victims of sexual assault? Must I remind you that the post was about how you immature liberals can't grow up and simply admit when a Democrat was caught doing something illegal, immoral, or unethical?

I am 95% white.
Were you one of those 95% white kids that went to inner-city schools and couldn't pass a math class even there?
LMAO! That's a great point. 95% doesn't divide by two. You have to love liberals. They have no concept of basic economics or even that one mom and one dad create a single child (so you are 50% of whatever your parents were, 25% of whatever your grandparents were, and so on). :lmao:

Claims that Hillary Clinton is a pathological liar and innately untrustworthy is one the most interesting claims to come out of this election season. Indeed, for a surprisingly large percentage of the electorate, the claim that Hillary is innately dishonest is simply accepted as a given. It is an accusation and conviction so ingrained in the conversation about her that any attempt to even question it is often met with shock. And yet here’s the thing: it’s not actually true. Politifact, the Pulitzer prize-winning fact-checking project, determined for example that Hillary was actually the most truthful candidate (of either Party) in the 2016 election season. And in general Politifact has determined that Hillary is more honest than most (but not all) politicians they have tracked over the years.

In terms of honesty, Hillary is a politician, and like all politicians she is no stranger to “massaging” and exaggerating the truth. And yes on occasion she will let loose a whopper. But is she worse than other politicians? The evidence suggests that she is no worse, and actually better, than most other politicians. Internet videos like the “13 minutes of Hillary lying” appear to be mostly examples of Hillary changing her position over several decades, combined with annoying but typical political behavior. But similar videos of Donald Trump exist showing him doing an even more extreme version of the same thing. Why is he not being accused of this type of mendacity? In fact, there is very little dispute that Trump has been SIGNIFICANTLY less honest on the campaign trail than Hillary. According to Politifact he is in fact the least honest candidate they’ve ever analyzed! So if the issue of honesty is really that important, why are so many people holding Hillary to such an obviously different standard than Trump?

The latest attack on Hillary's honesty concerns the email investigation. Although the Director of FBI testified to the fact that he found no evidence of Hillary lying, her opposition has maintains otherwise claiming Hillary lied to FBI and lied to congress. I think anyone with an once of intelligence would realize that if there were any evidence of Hillary lying under oath, she would be facing charges of contempt of this Republican Congress or arrested for making false statements to the FBI.
:stupid:
By any objective measure Hillary Clinton is not just the most qualified candidate this season, she’s one of the most qualified people to ever seek the office. Even Marco Rubio, one-time choice of the GOP establishment (and tea-party love-child) stated in a Republican debate that, “If this is a resume contest, Hillary Clinton is going to be the new President of the United States.”
Since when do you guys care about who's the most qualified? Oh, that's right, you only care now, but not when you were electing Obama. Hypocrite.
Unlike the current Republican nominee, Obama certain brought to the office applicable qualifications, a graduate of the Harvard Law School and President of the Harvard Law Review, a teacher of constitutional law, work as a civil rights attorney, 7 years in the Illinois Senate, and 3 years as a US Senator.
Being a lawyer qualifies you to be president? Are you fucking retarded?

No, he's one of the smartest guys on here. You, OTOH....

A lie is not saying something that later proves to be false. What makes it a lie is the deliberate intent to deceive. If Clinton did not believe the email was marked classified, what she said was not a lie. So it is your opinion she lied certainly not a fact.
Will you immature Democrats just grow up already? Do you realize that you mindless lap dogs have defended every illegal, unethical, and immoral action ever done by a Democrat? When Bill Clinton committed adultery, you animals attempted to create the narrative that there was nothing wrong with cheating on a spouse. When he committed perjury over the incident, you animals attempted to defend it in a thousand absurd ways. You people even defend Harvey Milk who was a pedophile. When are you people going to grow up and simply admit when a liberal or a Democrat did something wrong? God Almighty....
Must I remind you Bill Clinton is not running for president and his sex life 10 years ago is not an issue in this campaign.
Must I remind you that Hitlery Clinton viciously attacked and worked to destroy the reputation of the women who were his victims of sexual assault?

I think I missed 60 minutes........... Do you have link that support your claim?

LMAO! That's a great point. 95% doesn't divide by two. You have to love liberals. They have no concept of basic economics or even that one mom and one dad create a single child (so you are 50% of whatever your parents were, 25% of whatever your grandparents were, and so on). :lmao:
In Charwin's case we cannot preclude mental midgets who might have been counted as only a fraction of a whole person, allowing his 95% claim in some weird and convoluted mathematical formula.

I am 95% white.

This is so funny.......... I am shocked you have not heard this before. What if one of your parents is a mixtures of different races? Start with that.

I am 95% white.

This is so funny.......... I am shocked you have not heard this before. What if one of your parents is a mixtures of different races? Start with that.
Your claim so you start with that and let us know how you arrived at 95% white.

This should be interesting. :)

Or you could just fess up to being black and we'll understand.

I am 95% white.

This is so funny........ This is so complicated for right wingers..........

You are almost there...... Start with 75% white....... That leaves 25% and so on..... I will let you guess the rest..........

I was told that I had a Mongolian spot when I was born........ And all of my kids had Mongolian spot when they were born then disappeared after 4 to 6 weeks ................ But we never know where it came from. Most of Mayan and Asian babies also has these blue spots.
BTW...... There are no blacks in my neighborhood both PS and KB.

What did Hillary ever do to "fight" against Russian aggression? I must have missed that, Charwin! Putin is about as scared of Hillary as he is of Barry.

1. Hillary will stand against Putin aggressions. On the other hand your cult leader Trump love Putin. That's the differences.
2. Making an opinion based from your racist doesn't mean any credibility. President name is Barrack Obama.
Try again.

With what...her "reset button"? Don't make me laugh...

Barack Obama went by the name Barry until he needed to be "blacker" than he was and then he went by Barack. Under all the bullshit though he's still "Choom Gang Barry"...the stoner from Hawaii who conned his way into Harvard and then the Presidency.

Dude........ Trump is kissing Putin ass. That alone makes people puke.

Aside from being a racist asshole what else do you got?

I suppose Clinton and Obama weren't kissing Putin's ass with that ridiculous Reset Button? That was ass kissing on an EPIC SCALE, Charwin!

So now I'm a racist? Because I think Hillary Clinton is a pathological liar who would toss her own mother in front of a bus to win the Presidency? Too funny...

Dude you are so funny....... I quoted your post based from your racist disgusting low class behavior about Obama. Are you a racist or not?

You are so funny. Since when Hillary or Obama kiss Putin ass? Obama slap Putin face with crippling economic sanctions. This year he installed missile defense ( EIS ) system in Poland and Romania pointed right at Putin ass. I'm sure you and Trump didn't know that either.

I guess the DOD finally convinced Obama that he didn't know anything about defense.

Thursday 17 September 2009 13.27 EDT Last modified on Wednesday 11 May 2016 18.55 EDT

Barack Obama has abandoned the controversial Pentagon plan to build a missile defence system in Europe that had long soured relations with Russia.

He phoned the leaders of Poland and the Czech Republic last night to tell them he had dropped plans to site missile interceptors and a radar station in their respective countries. Russia had furiously opposed the project, claiming it targeted Moscow's nuclear arsenal.

[

You are almost there...... Start with 75% white....... That leaves 25% and so on..... I will let you guess the rest..........
No, please work it out for us. I want to know how you got 95% white. Please continue. You'll get a Nobel prize in genetics which will be far more legit than Obama's Nobel. You will probably get one in mathematics too and be the first black to do so in history.

image.jpeg

[

No, please work it out for us. I want to know how you got 95% white. Please continue. You'll get a Nobel prize in genetics which will be far more legit than Obama's Nobel. You will probably get one in mathematics too and be the first black to do so in history.
:lmao:

His posts are fall down hilarious and yours are even better. This genius really believes a person could be "95% white".

25 doesn't divide by two either sparky. Would you like to keep trying? :lmao:

You guys are really tickling me..... Maybe you have not heard a 12.5% asians or 12.5% whites or 12.5% black.
Either both of you are ignorant or just plain dumb.

I never said anything that Hillary is honest.............. If I have to pick between 2 lucifers....... I will vote for Hillary.
At least in my conscience I am not voting for a racist, bully, xenophobic, bully, demagoguery, promote fear and anger, liar, economic melt down, constitutional melt down, patronizing Putin, going to war.
Smart move - if you're going to vote for Lucifer make sure you get the right one.

Hillary has taken millions from Islamic nations that support terrorism, has oppressed / mutilated / murdered women for being raped, and for murdering homosexuals.

Her husband - a life-long sexual assaulter/harasser/rapist and liar - just got exposed for taking millions from the world's largest educator in Sharia law who happens to fund Islamic Jihad.

Hillary illegally used her own un-authorized un-encrypted server and used multiple gadgets, illegally gave access to her server and highly top secret information to those who did not have the required security clearances, sent / received highly classified information - that was marked, and broke several laws - the FOIA and the Federal Records Act, jeopardizing our national security while trying to ensure she could conduct State Department business off the grid to avoid oversight. Then, to top it off, she was busted for lying about lying, earning '4 Pinocchios' for denying she had lied and what the Director of the FBI had revealed about the FBI's criminal investigation of her.

Oh, and lets not forget her perjury and lying her ass off to save her career after

Hillary and Trump are bad candidates. You don't need poll numbers or Washington Establishment politicians abandoning them to figure that out.

Forum List

Back