Hillary must be a very happy woman

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
From the onset, let me state that I am NOT...I repeat not a Hillary fan; never liked the smugness of the Clintons and I'll never will.

However, Hillary Clinton must be a very happy lady these past few days.....Why, you might ask?
Plenty of reasons:

First, regardless of the stomping of congressional republicans' feet and gnashing of their teeth, NOTHING that is an actionable offense has been found on Hillary performance as Sec. of State.

Secondly, Trump is slowly imploding...As others have predicted, the only one who could beat Trump in the GOP primaries, was Trump himself.....and he is finding out that his Teflon is not as durable or impervious as he first thought.

Third, Carson's religious zealotry is eroding his own standing among sane republicans.

Fourth, Walker just waved goodbye and this guy's chances to ever be re-elected governor of WI have long faded.

Finally, good ol' Fiorina is quickly finding out that with rises in the poll numbers, there is the accompany scrutiny....Her "I heard it through the grapevine" indignant remarks regarding Planned Parenthood...coupled with her previous dismal performance as CEO and candidacy against Boxer, are all becoming an albatross in her bending shoulders.

All, in all, only another democrat will be able to beat Hillary for that coveted oval office.

Loserterianism and idiocy is destroying the republicans once again! People want infrastructure, science, r&d investment and education. This is what matters to most sane people in this country! Telling them that I am going to cut them and then going to attack another country is idiocy.

• Banned
And Jeb Bush is finished because he threaten to cut off old people and to suck the rich mans dick...So pretty much the republican party is fucked.

well, there's Rubio....the prospective (and perhaps, perpetual) republican VICE presidential candidate who will be looking at Kasich or Christie to embrace him.

Hillary is happy cause the propagandist media has created a false Muslim xenophobic narrative the last 5 days to give her e-mail hemorroids some Preparation-H pain relief.

• Banned
Hillary is happy cause the propagandist media has created a false Muslim xenophobic narrative the last 5 days to give her e-mail hemorroids some Preparation-H pain relief.

Ah, so that racist, bigoted guy in Trump's NH town-hall meeting was really a Hillary supporter?

(maybe he's the one on the Dallas grassy knoll also.)

The Hildabeast's numbers are horrid and showing no signs of recovery, America is onto the old bitch

Not a big Rand Paul fan but I believe he will be one of the top people here soon enough. Honestly Dems have a lot to fear in Rand as he is not hard core Libertarian nor is he part of the religious or war pushing right.

Rand holds positions more palatable to Independents and Democrats than Hillary or Sanders.

Again I'm not pushing Rand, just calling it like I see it. Trump/Carson lacked depth, Cruz and Huck are nutty religious. Bush is Bush... That narrows the field dramatically.

Hillary's worst nightmare this election is herself, not Trump, not Carson or Rand... It's herself and a close second is Bernie. Bernie pushes hard left and I do mean like full retard hard left... Hillary will have to push very hard left to have any appeal or she will end up with a giant third party desiring ambition base.

Not a big Rand Paul fan but I believe he will be one of the top people here soon enough. Honestly Dems have a lot to fear in Rand as he is not hard core Libertarian nor is he part of the religious or war pushing right.

Rand holds positions more palatable to Independents and Democrats than Hillary or Sanders.

Again I'm not pushing Rand, just calling it like I see it. Trump/Carson lacked depth, Cruz and Huck are nutty religious. Bush is Bush... That narrows the field dramatically.

Hillary's worst nightmare this election is herself, not Trump, not Carson or Rand... It's herself and a close second is Bernie. Bernie pushes hard left and I do mean like full retard hard left... Hillary will have to push very hard left to have any appeal or she will end up with a giant third party desiring ambition base.

Wait for Crazy Joe to join....the Dems won't know what to do

The Hildabeast's numbers are horrid and showing no signs of recovery, America is onto the old bitch

Monday, Sept. 21, 2015 (Got a calendar handy, Sassy?)

Washington (CNN)Hillary Clinton's lead in the Democratic presidential primary race has grown -- and if Vice President Joe Biden decides to stay out of the race, her numbers would rise even higher, a new CNN/ORC poll shows.

Clinton is backed by 42% of Democratic primary voters nationally, compared to 24% for Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders, 22% for Biden and 1% for former Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley.

From the onset, let me state that I am NOT...I repeat not a Hillary fan; never liked the smugness of the Clintons and I'll never will.

However, Hillary Clinton must be a very happy lady these past few days.....Why, you might ask?
Plenty of reasons:

First, regardless of the stomping of congressional republicans' feet and gnashing of their teeth, NOTHING that is an actionable offense has been found on Hillary performance as Sec. of State.

Secondly, Trump is slowly imploding...As others have predicted, the only one who could beat Trump in the GOP primaries, was Trump himself.....and he is finding out that his Teflon is not as durable or impervious as he first thought.

Third, Carson's religious zealotry is eroding his own standing among sane republicans.

Fourth, Walker just waved goodbye and this guy's chances to ever be re-elected governor of WI have long faded.

Finally, good ol' Fiorina is quickly finding out that with rises in the poll numbers, there is the accompany scrutiny....Her "I heard it through the grapevine" indignant remarks regarding Planned Parenthood...coupled with her previous dismal performance as CEO and candidacy against Boxer, are all becoming an albatross in her bending shoulders.

All, in all, only another democrat will be able to beat Hillary for that coveted oval office.

Ahhh, the prescient crowd. :laugh:

Many things can happen between now and the conventions.

Forum List

Back