Bush/rubio extablishment begins to attack

sarahgop

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2009
they forced walker out and also made him tell others to drop out to clear the way for the establishment pigs. I say its time to take out the rep party and demand Trump go 3rd party.

FOX debate moved them into the "un-watchable" TV along with (ABC NBC MSNBC PBS, yu know all RINO or LEFT trash).

This leaves me with Dr. Savage, The Great one, Kilmeade, Wilkow, maybe Rush etc. (all on Radio).

TV is now Discovery, Baseball (slow), Golf, Comedy etc.

they forced walker out and also made him tell others to drop out to clear the way for the establishment pigs. I say its time to take out the rep party and demand Trump go 3rd party.

Let me be clear. Trump is a simple person, no genius, no greatness.

Trump likes himself, he's board and prolly has not had sex with someone that he had to pay for a long long time.

Trump entered this race to sell the brand that is himself, sales in the future that is. Trump is not taking donations because Trump never intended to finish the race. Trump does not want to tarnish his image as the guy that took yer money and then bailed.

Trump will not run third party, he might pretend that he will but it will never happen. Trump is besties with Hillary, he has no intention of ever debating her.

Good luck with the third party, I'm sure when the time comes he will string you along there too.

FOX debate moved them into the "un-watchable" TV along with (ABC NBC MSNBC PBS, yu know all RINO or LEFT trash).

This leaves me with Dr. Savage, The Great one, Kilmeade, Wilkow, maybe Rush etc. (all on Radio).

TV is now Discovery, Baseball (slow), Golf, Comedy etc.

Let me be clear. Trump is a simple person, no genius, no greatness.

Trump likes himself, he's board and prolly has not had sex with someone that he had to pay for a long long time.

Trump entered this race to sell the brand that is himself, sales in the future that is. Trump is not taking donations because Trump never intended to finish the race. Trump does not want to tarnish his image as the guy that took yer money and then bailed.

Trump will not run third party, he might pretend that he will but it will never happen. Trump is besties with Hillary, he has no intention of ever debating her.

Good luck with the third party, I'm sure when the time comes he will string you along there too.
You are an ignoramus and an idiot if you think a self made billionaire is a simpleton.

Geez, go crawl back under your rock, dude.

Democrats everywhere agree with you.
That's because Sarahgop IS a democrat just like you. He made his promise NOT to go 3rd party as long as we stood tall stood firm. Well he has kept his and we are keeping ours. Sanders on the other hand IS thinking about going 3rd party because IF you recall he is NOT really a democrat.

Forum List

Back