Hillary May Have Committed Treason In Benghazi By Facilitating Weapons Sales To Rebels

So you don't think that under Hillary Clinton, the State Department mishandled their dealings with Libyan and Syrian rebels? You probably still think the whole thing was caused by a YouTube movie, right?

You may conjecture what you wish......but, I'm sad to state that the fault with the Benghazi deaths lies squarely with ambassador Stevens who, unwisely went into a situation poorly protected that caused his and 3 other American deaths. Of course, it is difficult for Hillary to defend herself by blaming those poor souls....but the truth seems to be what it is.........But, by all means, right wingers, keep on bitching about Benghazi for the next 10 years.
Stevens was the wrong guy for the job. He loved hands on and talking to the street. Hillary and the DOS should have put in some old salty dog used to our dirty wars in the 80s.

Throwing four of your own countrymen under the bus in order to save Hillary? How utterly despicable. insert roll eyes.gif here.

Of course you must know that such a conclusion is stupid....but, keep wishing that yet another congressional committee will find something; after all, you ARE a right winger.

This thread serves to prove how truly and royally pissed off some right wingers will be once Hillary is sworn in to the WH.

So you don't think that under Hillary Clinton, the State Department mishandled their dealings with Libyan and Syrian rebels? You probably still think the whole thing was caused by a YouTube movie, right?
Of course they did. But what has any of that to do with your RW fantasies about "treason?"

The crap's hitting the proverbial fan, even as we speak. I would consider facilitating weapon sales to terrorists who killed Americans, a treasonous act. She also betrayed everything those on the left stand for, by her foundation accepting those millions of dollars from countries which subjugate women. The Democrat Party can no longer say they're the party of "women's rights".

Throwing four of your own countrymen under the bus in order to save Hillary? How utterly despicable. insert roll eyes.gif here.

Of course you must know that such a conclusion is stupid....but, keep wishing that yet another congressional committee will find something; after all, you ARE a right winger.

Trust me, I am hoping for them to uncover the truth. After all, that's what we conservatives live for, the truth. My hope is that those Congressional committees will get to the bottom of her skullduggery, she will be excommunicated by the Democratic Party, and will have to live out the remainder of her miserable life in shame. Thereby causing the Democrats to lose big in 2016.

I can dream, can't I?

The crap's hitting the proverbial fan, even as we speak. I would consider facilitating weapon sales to terrorists who killed Americans, a treasonous act. She also betrayed everything those on the left stand for, by her foundation accepting those millions of dollars from countries which subjugate women. The Democrat Party can no longer say they're the party of "women's rights".

Ooops, without realizing it you just conceded......Now you're onto flinging another bucket of poop a Hillary with the foundation contributions.....Moronic attempt, but expected.

...and, sure......expect all women to rush to embrace Trump after your highlighted statement. LOL

There's no comparison between Reagan and Libya. Congress had passed a law making the arms transfer illegal. In Libya, sending them arms was supported not just by the WH, but McCain and Graham ... to name a few.

The RW clowncar meltdown continues. sigh.
These people knew all of that but they believed everything they read about Hillary or Obama with blind eyes. Read the stupid garbage link it's not even worth reading but for these people it's like treasure chest.
Actually Cain and Graham pushed to have these arms shipped to Libya. The same people pushing to invade Syria and Iran.

I think that's a reach. Selling weapons to the rebels was ultimately a decision to be made by Obama and his SecDef and the DCIA. I think it's a reach to suggest Hillary should go to jail or that she committed treason for suggesting supplying arms to the rebels.

From a recent Observer article (THINK right wingers about how many crumbling bridges could have been repaired with the money that was wasted on these unproductive witch-hunts):

The Benghazi Select Committee moves slowly but spends quickly, exceeding the budget of the entire House Intelligence Committee

Led by a an 18-member Republican staff, whose full time employees are paid an average of $128,750 per year, the Benghazi Select Committee has proceeded at a plodding pace. Thus far, it has held only three hearings and by the end of this week will have interviewed just 29 witnesses. In comparison the Congressional investigation into the Iran Contra scandal lasted 10.5 months, during which time investigators conducted 500 interviews along with 40 days of public hearings.

The lack of progress is especially striking considering seven Congressional committees and a State Department Accountability Review Board already conducted inquires into the attack. Most recently the findings of the Republican led House Intelligence Committee found NO EVIDENCE for many of the accusations hurled at President Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton and other government officials.

Over 13 months the Benghazi Select Committee has spent more than $3,500,000, exceeding the budget of the entire House Intelligence Committee. This figure does not include significant expenditures made by the State Department and Defense Department to find and declassify material requested by the committee or the expense of witness travel for those who work for the government.

While exact dollar amounts spent by federal agencies are unavailable, details released about other declassification processes shed light on these costs. In March 2014 the Defense Department informed Democratic Rep. Adam Smith, they had spent “millions of dollars” and “thousands of man-hours to responding to numerous and often repetitive Congressional requests regarding Benghazi.” Currently the State Department has 12 full-time staff members paid between $63,700 and $150,000 reviewing Hillary Clinton’s emails “a process that could cost more than $1 million” according to the National Journal. The total cost for these document queries could run well into the eight figures

Read more at http://observer.com/2015/06/sticker-shock-calculating-the-benghazi-investigations-huge-price-tag/#ixzz3egHl7hCn

and THINK, about how this would have been over with years ago, if Hillary had turned over the emails they are STILL only receiving piecemeal.

But, it's the Republicans fault for wanting ALL the information they requested.

Your side is SOOOOOO funny.

and THINK, about how this would have been over with years ago, if Hillary had turned over the emails they are STILL only receiving piecemeal.

Just to help with your reading comprehension, let me repeat and highlight the salient point from what I posted and you........"misunderstood":

...........they had spent “millions of dollars” and “thousands of man-hours to responding to numerous and often repetitive Congressional requests regarding Benghazi

Well, you're also an azzhole who posted a thread with pics of the potus's naked mother, so now you're an idiot as well as a poisonous soul.

Did you like those? I'm just getting started.
11.gif

Ooops, without realizing it you just conceded......Now you're onto flinging another bucket of poop a Hillary with the foundation contributions.....Moronic attempt, but expected.

...and, sure......expect all women to rush to embrace Trump after your highlighted statement. LOL

Whether you consider it "moronic" or not, it's all going to come out when if hits that stage for the debates. If she lasts that long.

I predict you'll have two choices in when the primaries get here: The self-admitted Communist, or the pedophile who's currently holding a job as the VP.

Meanwhile, look at all the choices we have this time. :banana:

At times, I think you right wingers seriously want Clinton to win.

Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi--It is apparent that you need some right wing demagogue to tell you what to talk about else you would have moved on to her misrepresentation on her tax report and possible ties to foreign interests.

Really--new and possibly damaging information has come out and you guys are still beating that tired old drum called Benghazi? after 3 years of ranting about it, do you think anyone is listening?

Soooooo whaaaaat it's funny? The republican trying to dig in Hillary toilet hoping they find something good? Get over it. You will find nothing.

Last edited:
At times, I think you right wingers seriously want Clinton to win.

Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi--It is apparent that you need some right wing demagogue to tell you what to talk about else you would have moved on to her misrepresentation on her tax report and possible ties to foreign interests.

Really--new and possibly damaging information has come out and you guys are still beating that tired old drum called Benghazi? after 3 years of ranting about it, do you think anyone is listening?

Have you ever stopped to think, that maybe we right-wingers put more value on four American lives? After all, Obama did say it was just a "bump in the road".

Forum List

Back