Hillary may be in big trouble

Where is the proof a a liberal press?

The MSM is just that Main Stream Media.

It includes all papers and broadcast news.

You dont get to selectively apply it to who you like or dont.

Where is the proof a a liberal press?

The MSM is just that Main Stream Media.

It includes all papers and broadcast news.

You dont get to selectively apply it to who you like or dont.

You're subjectively applying it to all papers and broadcast news - in the face of all reason and historical fact. The term, "mainstream media" didn't - CAN'T HAVE existed - before there was an entity to view mainstream media in contrast TO.

It's like the age-old teaser, "If you found a coin dated 300 B.C., what would you know about it?" A: "It's a fake. Since Christ hadn't been born yet, how could anyone have known it was going to happen in 300 years?"

In like manner, the unholy collection of DNC quislings who called themselves, "journalists" were known - until just a few years ago - as, simply, "the media". Why would there have been need to draw any further distinction?

This fresh, concerted attempt to lump Fox News in with "mainstream media" is just more of the left's frantic attempt to neutralize terminology that exposes them - and I don't blame them. "Mainstream media" has become, all by itself, a damning indictment of partisan hackery masquerading as objective, dispassionate journalism. I'd want out from under it, too, if I were them.

Of course, there is historical precedent for this kind of linguistic travesty - by the same gang, and for the same reason. Some years back, a new term was coined, which summed up the liberal agenda with savage efficiency. One who spoke the truth in the face of leftist idiocy was called, "politically incorrect". Wilting under the glare of this merciless truth, liberalism's answer was a television roundtable program titled, "Politically Incorrect". It was hosted by...are you ready for this?...BILL MAHER!!!! ROFLM everlovin' AO!!!! Sometimes, the left just kills me...

It's the same with this new effort - a supposedly sly deflection of terminology by liberals who hope we're all asleep at the switch. Sorry, Truthmatters - nothing wrong here. No sale.

You dont get to define the term buddy

http://tinyurl.com/39qwy3

I saw Bill Marh at the hard rock on saturday.

Politically incorrect funny enough came to an End will Bill said something the Right considered politically incorrect!

You dont get to define the term buddy

http://tinyurl.com/39qwy3

Wikipedia is user/contributor-driven, TM - hardly the last word on hard, objective definition. I'll put common-sense appraisal of observable fact against Wikipedia's - shall we say, "pliable"? - assessments, any day of the week.

Truthmatters said:
I saw Bill Marh at the hard rock on saturday.

Politically incorrect funny enough came to an End will Bill said something the Right considered politically incorrect!

You're trying to obscure terminology again. That which is politically incorrect, remember, blurts out an awkward truth in the face of the ongoing liberal stream of lies. And, since it was the LIBERALS who fired Maher's ass, he must have really been politically incorrect. Quite ironic, I'll agree.

And the name of the "liberals" who fired Bill are?

But, you said that Maher was fired for saying something the RIGHT thought "politically incorrect" ( a misuse of the term, BTW). Do you mean to infer that a CONSERVATIVE fired him?

Moreover, the one who fires a man is generally the one who hired him. Which conservative do you imagine hired a dyed-in-the-wool liberal to host a roundtable program, perversely titled, "Politically Incorrect"???!!!

At least TRY to make some sense, TM.

But, you said that Maher was fired for saying something the RIGHT thought "politically incorrect" ( a misuse of the term, BTW). Do you mean to infer that a CONSERVATIVE fired him?

Moreover, the one who fires a man is generally the one who hired him. Which conservative do you imagine hired a dyed-in-the-wool liberal to host a roundtable program, perversely titled, "Politically Incorrect"???!!!

At least TRY to make some sense, TM.

A programing director hired Bill Maher who was a LIBERTARIAN not an avowed liberal.

He was fired by several people who OWNED the stations he appeared on.

http://www.freepress.net/ownership/chart.php?chart=main

This is who owm=ns the five largest media companies and would you prove to me that they are owned by liberals for me like you claim?

A programing director hired Bill Maher who was a LIBERTARIAN not an avowed liberal.

He was fired by several people who OWNED the stations he appeared on.

None of this addresses the point at hand, you know. And, this:

Truthmatters said:
http://www.freepress.net/ownership/chart.php?chart=main

This is who owm=ns the five largest media companies and would you prove to me that they are owned by liberals for me like you claim?

...is a complete fabrication from your fantasy-land. I never made any such claim.

Forum List

Back