Hillary knocked it out of the park.

As I said, "from what I'm reading". I watched a total of about 5 minutes of the Dem debate while surfing.

Wow, that's impressive Mac where'd you get the waterproof television? 'cause he wants one too......
bulldog-Surfing.jpeg
I have one of those special underwater teevees!

That wasn't a "your team sucks more" observation.
Oh okay.. it wasn't a "your team sucks more" observation, it just looked and sounded exactly like one. :p

And that you casually brush off some very serious defects in the current GOP is telling.
I "casually brush off very serious defects" in both parties, both parties are tee totally corrupt organizations but there's nothing I can do about it except derive a modicum of amusement by making fun of them and their legions of blind, politician worshiping, partisan loyalists.

That being said if you can summon up a molecule of objectivity you'll recognize that my response to your comment regarding "sniping" during the GOP debate was wholly appropriate, the sniping was exactly what the CNN moderators intended to foment.

There are some "marginally" serious candidates like Kasich, Pataki and to some extent, Rand Paul.

But none of those guys are even getting to the starting line.
LOL, define "serious". Serious like her Majesty the Queen of Corruption? I'll never understand what you Democrats are thinking when you say you want to nominate her don't you recall that you came to your senses and passed on her in 2008, do you remember why? The only thing in American Politics that is more ridiculous than the two major parties is this whole American Royal Families nonsense (Bush and Clinton both). Fuck the Clintons (and the Bushs) show you have at least a little bit of capacity for independent thought left and vote to nominate somebody that is actually worthy of respect.

Aside from the hyperbole expressed in this post, there is no perfect "candidate".

The Clintons are far from a "Royal Family" as your "corruption" crack plainly states.

They came from poor families and essentially worked their asses off to get where they are today. Were they involved in some dodgy deals, sure, but nothing that rises to the criminality that seems to be attached to them on a daily basis by the right.

Whitewater was investigated ad nauseam, first in Arkansas then by the Congress. They found zilch. And upon finding zilch Clinton's opponents decided to hang him on his penchant for banging bimbos. It had nothing to do with governance, corruption or anything else. Yet they impeached anyway. It was wholly a ridiculous exercise.

I also find it funny after the appointment of Bush II by the supreme court (He lost the popular election) that suddenly, out of nowhere, folks are worried about Dynastic rule.

Fear not. No one is going to appoint Hillary, President.

She's going to have to win it. Both in the popular election and in the electoral college.

Aside from the hyperbole expressed in this post, there is no perfect "candidate".
No perfect candidate, can you Democrats at least come up with someone that's not a scandal ridden, self serving power monger and that has some competency other than how well they can work the system to enrich themselves and their pals?

The Clintons are far from a "Royal Family" as your "corruption" crack plainly states.
Er..um The Clintons are treated exactly like European Royalty in Democrat circles and by many partisan loyalists....looks like duck, walks like duck, quacks like duck, probably is duck.

They came from poor families and essentially worked their asses off to get where they are today. Were they involved in some dodgy deals, sure, but nothing that rises to the criminality that seems to be attached to them on a daily basis by the right.
Carlo Gambino was born to a poor family too and worked his ass off to rise to the top of his profession doesn't mean he wasn't a self serving criminal.

She's going to have to win it. Both in the popular election and in the electoral college.
By win you mean deceive enough independents into believing her bullshit.. yeah I know the drill.

"There's a sucker born every minute"

That wasn't a "your team sucks more" observation. That was basically shock.

And that you casually brush off some very serious defects in the current GOP is telling.

There are some "marginally" serious candidates like Kasich, Pataki and to some extent, Rand Paul.

... and we can take your word on it, right? Funny how we have all these problems that desperately need fixing but nobody bothered to point out the WH has been in Democrat hands the last 7 years. The problem with libs is they think everyone is as stupid as they are.

'Hillary knocked it out of the park.'

...which would have been nice if they had been playing baseball instead of playing a round of Putt Putt. :p

I will say that Democrats gave Hillary an exact replica of the debate scenario against the GOP she is likely to see if she wins her party nomination. Republican candidates have been WAY to unwilling to 'go for the throat', extremely NON-confrontational during debates as well.

They could have hammered her more on the long laundry list of her flip-flopping, and not one candidate went after her on the current e-mail investigation that has revealed so many crimes and cases of stupidity / ineptitude. So far everyone is treating it like the elephant in the room no one (no candidate) wants to talk about. If she wins her party nomination, GOP ads are going to make Kerry's Swift-boating' lambasting look like a walk in the park.

It's unfortunate there was no debate. Especially lacking was Hillary being challenged on her lies.

Of course there was a debate. Your confusion is because you are used to watching republican debates which are more like wrestling in a mud pit. An adult debate about the issues is much different than what you are used to.
There was not debate except for a few seconds about Bernie's record on guns. A real debate would demand that Hillary be challenged on her flip flopping on key issues, her legions of lies, her disappearing emails and her sleaze in general.

Does anyone think she'll get by that easy in a debate where the other participants aren't milquetoast?

Do you think that the entire clown car group working as a team would stand a chance against her?
All the republican candidates beat her in the new poll. Keep up on supporting her!
One poll more than a year before the election. I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.

We conservatives want the left to choose Hillary she has more baggage than a cruise ship. The attack ads on her are going to be epic and unrelenting. The brilliant move about Dem's nominating Obama was the guy was a zero, he had no record, no baggage, there really wasn't anything to attack. Not so with Hillary, trust me everything is going exactly to plan.

... and we can take your word on it, right? Funny how we have all these problems that desperately need fixing but nobody bothered to point out the WH has been in Democrat hands the last 7 years. The problem with libs is they think everyone is as stupid as they are.

The last 7 years was spent reversing the damage. And in the face of historic obstruction.

The last 7 years was spent reversing the damage. And in the face of historic obstruction.
Imagine how many years it will take to reverse the damage of the last seven, if ever. Ronald Reagans come once in a lifetime, so I'm not optimistic.

Yes reversing the damage by causing more damage, interesting strategy which has shown less than optimal results, I believe we should call it Obama's "cure the disease by infecting the patient with a worse disease" gambit...we'd have been better off if the douche bags in Washington had just stayed on vacation for the last 7 years.

Anyways.. here's hoping we have a national accident and elect somebody that's actually honest and competent next year, 'cause we've certainly demonstrated that we can't do it on purpose.:)

LOL, the shit you guys have to come up with. You're in effect saying the left is too incompetent to fix anything.

LOL, the shit you guys have to come up with. You're in effect saying the left is too incompetent to fix anything.
they don't seem to remember the late 70's.
19% prime rate.
Gas shortages.
High unemployment.
Iran hostages

It took Reagan less than 1 term to turn things around.

Imagine how many years it will take to reverse the damage of the last seven, if ever. Ronald Reagans come once in a lifetime, so I'm not optimistic.
The left fixed the excess spending by adding another 11 trillion in debt. That's how they "fix" things.
Were it only the debt. The damage done in race relations and foreign policy weakness will haunt us for generations. Obama will be the symbol of American decline. Realistically, it would have happened anyway, but there can be little doubt that Obama's presidency has expedited it.

The left fixed the excess spending by adding another 11 trillion in debt. That's how they "fix" things.
Were it only the debt. The damage done in race relations and foreign policy weakness will haunt us for generations. Obama will be the symbol of American decline. Realistically, it would have happened anyway, but there can be little doubt that Obama's presidency has expedited it.
..and the Middle East. obammy sure fixed that.

Forum List

Back