Hillary knocked it out of the park.

Sallow

The Big Bad Wolf.
Oct 4, 2010
New York City
This was basically her night. With the exception of Lincoln Chaffee, everyone did well and would have slaughtered all Republican competitors on style and substance. But Hillary really shined. Her answered were real world and concise. She didn't stumble once. She seems ready for prime time.

It's unfortunate there was no debate. Especially lacking was Hillary being challenged on her lies.

Of course there was a debate. Your confusion is because you are used to watching republican debates which are more like wrestling in a mud pit. An adult debate about the issues is much different than what you are used to.

This was basically her night. With the exception of Lincoln Chaffee, everyone did well and would have slaughtered all Republican competitors on style and substance. But Hillary really shined. Her answered were real world and concise. She didn't stumble once. She seems ready for prime time.
and you were expecting less?

Her shrill voice is something I'm not looking forward to listening to for four years. The more wound up she gets, the more I want to put earplugs in.

and you were expecting less?

She stumbled a bit on the emails.

Thank you Kevin McCarthy.

It's unfortunate there was no debate. Especially lacking was Hillary being challenged on her lies.

Of course there was a debate. Your confusion is because you are used to watching republican debates which are more like wrestling in a mud pit. An adult debate about the issues is much different than what you are used to.

I've seen plenty of debates.

What republicans do isn't debating.

It's a mess.

Forum List

Back