Last Night's Laughable Panderfest

bedowin62

Gold Member
Feb 6, 2014
THIS is the best Democrats have???

i cant wait for the election! the people on stage are a bunch of panderers preaching to each other's choir. There is no difference between them whatsoever, and Republicans are afraid of none of them. Good luck Democrats, you will need it!!!

Honestly, it was kind of refreshing to watch grown ups talk about grown up issues, as opposed to the GOP side, which has devolved into a circus.
Trump has caused such uncivil behavior and negativity on the Republican stage that many in that party simply no longer recognize or respond to civility. They are shocked to see people answer questions with rational reasonable and academic responses instead of crude insults and school yard style attacks on their opponents.

Honestly, it was kind of refreshing to watch grown ups talk about grown up issues, as opposed to the GOP side, which has devolved into a circus.
Isn't that the truth. It was refreshing to have adults on stage instead of a KKKlown KKKar full of children on Ritalin.

i cant wait for the election! the people on stage are a bunch of panderers preaching to each other's choir. There is no difference between them whatsoever, and Republicans are afraid of none of them. Good luck Democrats, you will need it!!!

You didn't see any differences between the candidates?

That's interesting in a clinical sort of way.

18a5kzrhxhqwvjpg.jpg

^ New Democrat Party Mascot, they're exhausted from pandering

Which candidate supported free trade and overhauling the tax code?

if there were significant differences you could name them leftard. Yes take that as a challenge

if there were significant differences you could name them leftard. Yes take that as a challenge

That was too easy. You suck. And bad.

You lost. That was real easy. Because you have the intellectual heft of a spider web.

so then what are the differences idiot?

lol what a loser

so then what are the differences idiot?

lol what a loser

Gave you some. You aren't very good at this.

Forum List

Back