Hillary Knew and Lied for Years to America

OP- Nope, still says she thinks the video had something to do with the timing of the attack (like the CIA does), since there were many earlier and later attacks in the ME in reaction to the fundie Rush Limbaugh RW a-hole of Cairo calling for a reaction to that video.

But this was an attack (as they found out 6 days later from Libyan video) , from a militia that was in contact with AQ. You are totally FOS, hater dupe of billionaires distracting you from their longtime screwing of you and the USA. You are a functional MORON.
You are just a moron.
If you READ my post, you just learned more than 3 years of BS from lying bought off RW pundits. Congrats.

"Hillary Knew and Lied for Years to America"

Sorry, no – only those on the ridiculous, reprehensible right have been lying to America for years about 'Benghazi.'
Was it a YouTube video or a planned terrorist attack? What are your puppet masters ordering you to parrot today?

Either way, I still don't see what the first few days of evaluation before the definitive answer was determined changes. If they intentionally lied (which I don't believe ) what purpose do you think that lie would serve? Especially since the full answer was known within a week.
A week later Rice was telling America it was the video. The purpose of the lie was to cover the failure of improper security with an election weeks away.
Most non morons realize the video probably DID have something to do with the timing, as it did with ALL the other attacks before and after that day. Since we may NEVER know for sure, as Hillary said, WHAT DOES ALL YOUR RW BS MATTER? Change the channel, fool.

OP- Nope, still says she thinks the video had something to do with the timing of the attack (like the CIA does), since there were many earlier and later attacks in the ME in reaction to the fundie Rush Limbaugh RW a-hole of Cairo calling for a reaction to that video.

But this was an attack (as they found out 6 days later from Libyan video) , from a militia that was in contact with AQ. You are totally FOS, hater dupe of billionaires distracting you from their longtime screwing of you and the USA. You are a functional MORON.
Facts are funny to functional morons...
hillary's lies are factual to total morons

You are just a moron.
If you READ my post, you just learned more than 3 years of BS from lying bought off RW pundits. Congrats.
I read your posts, Franco, but I usually just sit here scratching my head wondering what drug you're on.

Facts are funny to functional morons...
hillary's lies are factual to total morons
Carry on then, RW idiot. AGAIN, there were over 20 protests and embassy attacks in other muslim countries in reaction to that video at that time, but keep believing proven liars, bigot.

And worse lied to the families of the fallen American heroes.

"Two hours into Mrs. Clinton’s testimony, Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan referred to an email Mrs. Clinton sent to her daughter, Chelsea, at 11:12 the night of the attack, or 45 minutes after the secretary of state had issued a statement blaming YouTube-inflamed mobs. Her email reads: “Two of our officers were killed in Benghazi by an Al Queda-like group.” Mrs. Clinton doesn’t hedge in the email; no “it seems” or “it appears.” She tells her daughter that on the anniversary of 9/11 an al Qaeda group assassinated four Americans."
Every politician lies. It was very ironic to have a bunch of liars quizzing a liar about lying. The goal is to elect the least offensive liar.

"Two hours into Mrs. Clinton’s testimony, Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan referred to an email Mrs. Clinton sent to her daughter, Chelsea, at 11:12 the night of the attack, or 45 minutes after the secretary of state had issued a statement blaming YouTube-inflamed mobs. Her email reads: “Two of our officers were killed in Benghazi by an Al Queda-like group.” Mrs. Clinton doesn’t hedge in the email; no “it seems” or “it appears.” She tells her daughter that on the anniversary of 9/11 an al Qaeda group assassinated four Americans."
Every politician lies. It was very ironic to have a bunch of liars quizzing a liar about lying. The goal is to elect the least offensive liar.
STILL no Clinton lie, just Pub propaganda and word play, for dupes only.

And this matters why?

for 1 week only, some Americans thought it could have been the video alone, that caused benghazi, after that, a terrorist attack was on the table as a cause, by the administration....

1 week, would not make a difference with the election....the whole narrative from republicans on this is utterly ridiculous....

it never was going to hurt Obama's reelection....whether it was a video or a terrorist group that attacked...

why repubs would think it would have made a difference is mind boggling....

That you think it's okay to lie to families for, according to you, no good reason..that's mind boggling.

Sorry, no – only those on the ridiculous, reprehensible right have been lying to America for years about 'Benghazi.'
Was it a YouTube video or a planned terrorist attack? What are your puppet masters ordering you to parrot today?

Either way, I still don't see what the first few days of evaluation before the definitive answer was determined changes. If they intentionally lied (which I don't believe ) what purpose do you think that lie would serve? Especially since the full answer was known within a week.
A week later Rice was telling America it was the video. The purpose of the lie was to cover the failure of improper security with an election weeks away.

And screwing up Libya.

You are aware that there have been 7 or 8 investigations into the security there, and while they did find some things that could be done better, they didn't find anything about the security at the time that didn't meet all standard procedures.....right? What specifically was improper about the security?
You are aware that Hillary continues to trickle out information every week despite a court ordering them released 2 years ago, right? Among the juicy details from last weeks release we now know Stevens requested additional security over SIX HUNDRED times.

for 1 week only, some Americans thought it could have been the video alone, that caused benghazi, after that, a terrorist attack was on the table as a cause, by the administration....

1 week, would not make a difference with the election....the whole narrative from republicans on this is utterly ridiculous....

it never was going to hurt Obama's reelection....whether it was a video or a terrorist group that attacked...

That you think it's okay to lie to families for, according to you, no good reason..that's mind boggling.
I said this on another thread on this so will just copy and paste it here:

There are many many National security reasons in the immediate aftermath of such events for our Government to not go out on world television and tell the perps what our Intelligence knows....

This is not for me to decide or to stomp my feet on...I am not a high level person in the CIA, or NSA, or the State Dept, or the Defense dept, and am not privy to the top secret/confidential information, they know....

I expect them to be making these decisions on whether they want 'the enemy' to know they are on to them or not, via national/world television appearances....

It's selfish and childish and ridiculous to expect the government to report to me in person on something like this that I know nothing about.... within the first few days or week of the actual tragedy overseas...

And this is NOT a new stance for me...I have said this a few times at the very beginning of this incident, on this very board, a few years back....and time has not changed my 'rational' position on it.

You are aware that there have been 7 or 8 investigations into the security there, and while they did find some things that could be done better, they didn't find anything about the security at the time that didn't meet all standard procedures.....right? What specifically was improper about the security?
You are aware that Hillary continues to trickle out information every week despite a court ordering them released 2 years ago, right? Among the juicy details from last weeks release we now know Stevens requested additional security over SIX HUNDRED times.
you do realize that Hillary handed EVERYTHING over to the Government and it is the PRESENT government that decides on what gets out and in what timing, or not.

Hillary does not work in the State Department anymore, John Kerry is in charge and it is his State Dept along with the CIA/FBI etc that is deciding on what gets released.

Hillary has asked for everything to be released and out in the open and has argued with the PRESENT State det, that they are taking TOO LONG.

I said this on another thread on this so will just copy and paste it here:

There are many many National security reasons in the immediate aftermath of such events for our Government to not go out on world television and tell the perps what our Intelligence knows....

This is not for me to decide or to stomp my feet on...I am not a high level person in the CIA, or NSA, or the State Dept, or the Defense dept, and am not privy to the top secret/confidential information, they know....

I expect them to be making these decisions on whether they want 'the enemy' to know they are on to them or not, via national/world television appearances....

It's selfish and childish and ridiculous to expect the government to report to me in person on something like this that I know nothing about.... within the first few days or week of the actual tragedy overseas...

And this is NOT a new stance for me...I have said this a few times at the very beginning of this incident, on this very board, a few years back....and time has not changed my 'rational' position on it.
So you approve of blatant lies, blaming a YouTube video maker instead of acknowledging the reality. Got it. Makes perfect sense...liars approve of lying.

you do realize that Hillary handed EVERYTHING over to the Government and it is the PRESENT government that decides on what gets out and in what timing, or not.

Hillary does not work in the State Department anymore, John Kerry is in charge and it is his State Dept along with the CIA/FBI etc that is deciding on what gets released.

Hillary has asked for everything to be released and out in the open and has argued with the PRESENT State det, that they are taking TOO LONG.
No, she did not hand everything over. She said she did, then a bunch of what she didn't hand over was discovered. Exactly what happened with whitewater.

So your stance is that nobody at all should be accountable because it's rampant.

Makes perfect sense, if you're a soulless pinhead.

And that information wasn't available anywhere else? How many of those times did Hillary say no?

No, she did not hand everything over. She said she did, then a bunch of what she didn't hand over was discovered. Exactly what happened with whitewater.

Oh? You mean that made up scandal from so long ago? How long has the right been making up these false accusations?

The present State Department will release material as they determine that there is no link to POTUS or current Sec State.

that's not true, a right wing blogging spin and lie...

Forum List

Back