Hillary: Israel Lacks 'Empathy,' 'Generosity' Toward Palestinians

Please, the concept that Israel has attacked Arabs without provocation ignores 60 plus YEARS of non-stop attacks by Israel's Arab neighbors on that country. Israel treats the Palestinians as they do because the Palestinians have let themselves be run by terrorists since the 1970's. Israel treats the Palestinians the way they do because groups like Hamas and the PLO have wiping Israel off the face of the earth as part of their "charters".
That's not an accurate depiction of what has transpired since the zionist migrations into Palestine. Before that, there were no major incidents of violence between jewish and arab communities in that area. It wasn't until the zionists showed up with their racist, aparthied policies, demonstating no regard for the rights of the indigenous arab population, did the violence and hatred kick into high gear.

Between 1945 - 1948, over 700,000 arabs were driven from their homes because of the violence (or threat of violence) at the hands of jewish terrorist groups like Irgun. You can't move into an area and just start removing people from their homes. And you certainly can't blame the ones who lost their homes, as the cause of the conflict.

Please, the concept that Israel has attacked Arabs without provocation ignores 60 plus YEARS of non-stop attacks by Israel's Arab neighbors on that country. Israel treats the Palestinians as they do because the Palestinians have let themselves be run by terrorists since the 1970's. Israel treats the Palestinians the way they do because groups like Hamas and the PLO have wiping Israel off the face of the earth as part of their "charters".
That's not an accurate depiction of what has transpired since the zionist migrations into Palestine. Before that, there were no major incidents of violence between jewish and arab communities in that area. It wasn't until the zionists showed up with their racist, aparthied policies, demonstating no regard for the rights of the indigenous arab population, did the violence and hatred kick into high gear.

Between 1945 - 1948, over 700,000 arabs were driven from their homes because of the violence (or threat of violence) at the hands of jewish terrorist groups like Irgun. You can't move into an area and just start removing people from their homes. And you certainly can't blame the ones who lost their homes, as the cause of the conflict.

loinboy, read this
1948 Palestinian exodus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You are right about the 700 000 Arabs leaving, but not all because of the Jews. Read the article and tell me what you think

The entire topic of Reasons for Palestinian Exodus if EXTREMELY CONTROVERSIAL. And Because it is so controversial, the Arabs and Nazi Fascists have taken the opportunity to claim that all the Arabs were "expelled by Zionist aggression". Its such B.S !!

After Israel was declared a state in 1948, the rest was a civil war between the Jews and Arabs, a war in which the Arabs LOST and lost LOST land in the process.

What they REALLY lack is gratitude. I have never seen or heard a Jew thank America for literally pulling their worthless asses out of the ovens. All they do is bring us grief with not a single statement of appreciation. I wonder if they think the Russians would have closed down the extermination camps? Ya...right...

If anyone on this MB has a link to such a statement of American appreciation I would like to see it.

Only one problem with your little rant, Huggy...

We didn't enter WWII to save the Jews from the extermination camps...we entered the war because we were attacked by Japan. Try and stick to at least a semblance of historic reality...would you?

Really? And if we had not entered into the African/European theater and it was just the Russians that beat Hitler how do you think the Jews would be doing now? And what do you think the likelyhood of an Israel would be. Thanks for your input. You wouldn't happen to be one of those grateful jews would you?

Huggy----not only did the US do absolutely NOTHING to help the jews out of the ovens in which your fellow nazis were shoving them-----many people of your ilk facilitated the genocide Do not worry jews do not blame YOU------people of your ilk also facilitated the genocide of BIAFRANS in the early 70s and the genocide of sudanese christians and even the ARMENIAN GENOCIDE of 1915 it is just the way you are -----you cannot help the fact that you were born to perversity

Oh I see...NOW I'M a NAZI... You people are laughable.

I see you have gone down a crazy tangent road and took your mind along with you.

It sure is funny seeing the Jews all rise up indignat like when someone asks them for so much as a polite thank you. Ungrateful pieces of shit.

Huggy I am a jew---born in the USA ----my father was born in the USA too. We both served in the US navy as has my son------it is YOU who should be thanking me. You are shit

What they REALLY lack is gratitude. I have never seen or heard a Jew thank America for literally pulling their worthless asses out of the ovens. All they do is bring us grief with not a single statement of appreciation. I wonder if they think the Russians would have closed down the extermination camps? Ya...right...

If anyone on this MB has a link to such a statement of American appreciation I would like to see it.

The Jews lack " gratitude" because they refuse to go back to Borders that were never recognized or accept " Right of Return?" Regarding America pulling their " worthless asses" out of ovens that is what Pro- Palestinian SCUMBAGS do best... Start with the name calling.

BTW, He didn't pull anyone out of ovens. The only reason he entered the War when he did was because Japan pulled us into it . He knew what was going on LONG before. The ST. LOUIS is only ONE SMALL example. Instead of calling names like the ignorant Pro- Palestinian you are get an education.

Vet after reading your lecture to 'get an education' I discover that I am laughing so hard that I find it difficult to type...Res 242 recognized the 67 borders you mindless, pool of ignorance---along with the entire planet.....BTW: can you explain how the 48 refugees forfeit a 'right of return'...???

The borders that the Arabs never recognized? lol Res 242 calls for Palestinians who want to live in " peace" with their neighbors. Don't see any evidence of that either. BTW; We hear so much about the Israelis and the Palesatinians " negotiating". Can you tell me EXACTLY what the Palestinians are doing to " negotiate?" " I am the one who's laughing now

Hillary made a fair statement and talked of both sides.....which is great, the less bias....the more logic will be used to come up with a peaceful solution that both sides should abide by. Yes, for the neo-cons, that means Israel TOO.

“I’m not making excuses for the missed opportunities of the Israelis, or the lack of generosity, the lack of empathy that I think goes hand-in-hand with the suspicion,” Clinton said, after praising the country’s prime minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, for working with her in 2009 to offer a moratorium on building new Jewish settlements in the occupied West Bank.

“So, yes, there is more that the Israelis need to do to really demonstrate that they do understand the pain of an oppressed people in their minds, and they want to figure out, within the bounds of security and a Jewish democratic state, what can be accomplished,” Clinton added.

“And I think that, unfortunately, there are more and more Israelis and Palestinians who just reject that idea out of hand: Why bother? Why try? We’ll never be able to reach an agreement with the other. But in the last 20 years, I’ve seen Israeli leaders make an honest, good-faith effort and not be reciprocated in the way that was needed.”

Read more: Hillary Clinton: Israel has 'lack of generosity ... lack of empathy' for Palestinians | The Daily Caller

bullshit...Hillary excoriated the Palestinians for daring to work around the status quo imposed upon them by the U.S./Israeli axis.....her remarks about Israel were typical of U.S. politicians: a tepid suggestion that their settlement criminality is "counter-productive"---while giving the wink and a nod to Nutanyahu??? She and her disgusting husband are the embodiment of "players' who parlay their moral depravity and prostitution into respectability...for the most part both of them are widely admired in America---that's what really tells you something about us...

Us, Princess? If you've demonstrated nothing else in all these years it's that you clearly are not one of us. We just don't like you Nazi types. :D

What they REALLY lack is gratitude. I have never seen or heard a Jew thank America for literally pulling their worthless asses out of the ovens.

Woo. You sound downright pissed that your Fuehrer didn't finish his business. :D

We didn't enter WWII to save the Jews from the extermination camps...we entered the war because we were attacked by Japan. Try and stick to at least a semblance of historic reality...would you?

I believe you missed Huggy's point ... that we pulled "their worthless (Jewish) asses out of the ovens." Clearly Huggy is pissed about that. :D

Huggy I am a jew---born in the USA ----my father was born in the USA too. We both served in the US navy as has my son------it is YOU who should be thanking me. You are shit

Now I suppose you are going to try to convince me that you have been protecting MY freedoms by doing the bidding of the major oil corporations.

Don't even try. I do pretty well protecting what is mine cupcake. You have done NOTHING for me.

I believe you missed Huggy's point ... that we pulled "their worthless (Jewish) asses out of the ovens." Clearly Huggy is pissed about that. :D

I couldn't care less. Just don't try and lay some song and dance about how Israel is some fine upstanding country. Like I said. They owe US big time and have done nothing to show it.

Between 1945 - 1948, over 700,000 arabs were driven from their homes because of the violence (or threat of violence) at the hands of jewish terrorist groups like Irgun.

Camel crap. You been drinkin' that camel piss again, Princess.
What you call "jewish terorist groups" were formed to defend the region's Jews from the violence of their "peaceful" Arab neighbors. :D

Really? And if we had not entered into the African/European theater and it was just the Russians that beat Hitler how do you think the Jews would be doing now? And what do you think the likelyhood of an Israel would be. Thanks for your input. You wouldn't happen to be one of those grateful jews would you?

Woo. You do have some hate issues, Bubba. Somehow I don't see you as one of those who fought (or would have fought) your Nazi forebears. Did some Jews sentence you to that fleabag Seattle motel? :D

Huggy----not only did the US do absolutely NOTHING to help the jews out of the ovens in which your fellow nazis were shoving them-----many people of your ilk facilitated the genocide Do not worry jews do not blame YOU------people of your ilk also facilitated the genocide of BIAFRANS in the early 70s and the genocide of sudanese christians and even the ARMENIAN GENOCIDE of 1915 it is just the way you are -----you cannot help the fact that you were born to perversity

I see you have gone down a crazy tangent road and took your mind along with you.

It sure is funny seeing the Jews all rise up indignat like when someone asks them for so much as a polite thank you. Ungrateful pieces of shit.

Any chance you'll share with this board why you deserve anyone's thanks for anything you've done with your life, Adolph? :D

Now I suppose you are going to try to convince me that you have been protecting MY freedoms by doing the bidding of the major oil corporations.

Don't even try. I do pretty well protecting what is mine cupcake. You have done NOTHING for me.

That must be the Nazi version of a polite thank you. :D

Any chance you'll share with this board why you deserve anyone's thanks for anything you've done with your life, Adolph? :D

It's the internet fuckwit. You suppose yourself too much importance.

I couldn't care less. Just don't try and lay some song and dance about how Israel is some fine upstanding country. Like I said. They owe US big time and have done nothing to show it.

Riiiiight. If you didn't care you certainly wouldn't be here expressing your disdain for Jews and don't bother trying to change the subject to Israel, Bubba ... we both know that's just a cover.
:D

Forum List

Back