Hillary: Israel Lacks 'Empathy,' 'Generosity' Toward Palestinians

Discussion in 'Israel and Palestine' started by longknife, Dec 2, 2012.

1. longknife

longknife Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,581
    Is anybody beside me NOT surprised by this? Read the rest @ Hillary: Israel Lacks 'Empathy,' 'Generosity' Toward Palestinians

:confused:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  2. irosie91

irosie91 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,075
    I am not surprised at all remember what Newt Gingrich told his mother
    about her.

Hilliary---IMO is a gross hypocrite-----she was not even honest enough to be annoyed when the pres got sucked off. her AMBITION
    is her driving force

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. bucky0926

bucky0926 Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7
    Hillarey is a fucking retard obama monkey. I don't show empathy or generosity to those who have a charter calling for my destruction. What is so hard to understand about that. You can love your enemy. Me I want to see them die-hopefully painfully.

4. NightRider

NightRider Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Hillary Clinton is beneath contempt. Nothing surprises me about this woman and this administration.

5. proudveteran06

proudveteran06 Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +523

What can be worse about her Character then her coverup about what happened in Lybia? That says it all. Wonder if this piece of SHIT is going to try to run in four years

6. BecauseIKnow

BecauseIKnow BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +434
    Hillary made a fair statement and talked of both sides.....which is great, the less bias....the more logic will be used to come up with a peaceful solution that both sides should abide by. Yes, for the neo-cons, that means Israel TOO.

“I’m not making excuses for the missed opportunities of the Israelis, or the lack of generosity, the lack of empathy that I think goes hand-in-hand with the suspicion,” Clinton said, after praising the country’s prime minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, for working with her in 2009 to offer a moratorium on building new Jewish settlements in the occupied West Bank.

“So, yes, there is more that the Israelis need to do to really demonstrate that they do understand the pain of an oppressed people in their minds, and they want to figure out, within the bounds of security and a Jewish democratic state, what can be accomplished,” Clinton added.

“And I think that, unfortunately, there are more and more Israelis and Palestinians who just reject that idea out of hand: Why bother? Why try? We’ll never be able to reach an agreement with the other. But in the last 20 years, I’ve seen Israeli leaders make an honest, good-faith effort and not be reciprocated in the way that was needed.”

Read more: Hillary Clinton: Israel has 'lack of generosity ... lack of empathy' for Palestinians | The Daily Caller

7. BecauseIKnow

BecauseIKnow BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +434
    10 bucks she's gonna be forced to change her statement in the next coming days and she will have to apologize to the Jews.

8. jtpr312

jtpr312 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +251
    That skanks long history of anti-semitic feelings are well known and well documented so who gives a crap what that greasy haired pig says?

Last edited: Dec 2, 2012
  9. irosie91

irosie91 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,075
    'because' habibi you are diplaying typical islamo paranoia Hilliary is an adolf abu ali lover like you

10. Politico

Politico Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,491
    Hillary won't be anything in a month. I could care less.