The Day That Never Came

toastman

Gold Member
Aug 17, 2012
This is a story about a group of Nazi Fascists who have waited their entire life for tis day to come.

The day that Israel would collapse economically.
The day that a mushroom cloud would erupt over Israel
The day that the world would come together and take out Israel
The day when Israel would, and I quote from the Nazis on this board, would rot like a tooth from the inside out
The day that Arab enemies would be able to infiltrate Israel with ground troops, like Israel has been able to do to its enemies.
The day that an enemy fighter jet would be able to penetrate Israeli Air Space
The day that, and I quote from the Nazis on this board, Israelis would riot against their own government
The day that the Jews wouldn't thrive all over the world.
The day that the Jews would be forced outside Israel in exile
The day that Israel would be destroyed.

But the day never came.
The day will never come

Sherri, arty the grown up troll , this is mainly directed at Nazis like you

So as you preach our destruction, we will continue to grow, thrive and EXPAND. IT will hurt you to see this, I know for sure. But don't worry, I hear that in the year 2020, they will be coming out with a electronic gaming device that you put on your face like goggles, and whatever you imagine comes true, visually. :lol::lol::lol:
May I suggest in the mean time, you buy an 8 year supply of tissues :D

ISRAEL CHAZAKA

AM ISRAEL CHAI

10dy63c.jpg

the interesting aspects of people like sherri and arty is-----they express NO NEW IDEAS Everything they say-----was said---in one way or another---
over and over again----by people just like them ----for more than a 1500 years.

sherri ---in particular, reprises writers like "doctor" ARIBERT HEIM
from the post world war II era

arty takes it back even further-----to the COSSACK PIGS

This is a story about a group of Nazi Fascists who have waited their entire life for tis day to come.

The day that Israel would collapse economically.
The day that a mushroom cloud would erupt over Israel
The day that the world would come together and take out Israel
The day when Israel would, and I quote from the Nazis on this board, would rot like a tooth from the inside out
The day that Arab enemies would be able to infiltrate Israel with ground troops, like Israel has been able to do to its enemies.
The day that an enemy fighter jet would be able to penetrate Israeli Air Space
The day that, and I quote from the Nazis on this board, Israelis would riot against their own government
The day that the Jews wouldn't thrive all over the world.
The day that the Jews would be forced outside Israel in exile
The day that Israel would be destroyed.

But the day never came.
The day will never come

Sherri, arty the grown up troll , this is mainly directed at Nazis like you

So as you preach our destruction, we will continue to grow, thrive and EXPAND. IT will hurt you to see this, I know for sure. But don't worry, I hear that in the year 2020, they will be coming out with a electronic gaming device that you put on your face like goggles, and whatever you imagine comes true, visually. :lol::lol::lol:
May I suggest in the mean time, you buy an 8 year supply of tissues :D

ISRAEL CHAZAKA

AM ISRAEL CHAI

10dy63c.jpg
That day will never come, but it doesn't seem to stop the Nazis and Islamists from masturbating to it five times a day. Heh heh heh.

Hate to break the news to you folks, but American Christians pray for israel's destruction IN THEIR LIFETIME, so that jesus can come back and save them and wipe everyone else out, including any Jews left.

What Yishai said, liar, is that we must bring Gaza to the condition in which "it worries about fixing the ruins instead of launching rockets". Yishai never said anything about stopping food chains into Gaza. I listen to the interview, so stop lying.

José;6448052 said:

Ordinary Israeli citizens never say Gaza children don't deserve to live.

I agree with Yishai, though.

Gaza children deserve to live but "we must blow Gaza back to the Middle Ages destroying all the infrastructure including roads and water."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Are you referring to the Hamas charter and daily calls for the destruction of Israel by its terrorist animal leaders?

Hate to break the news to you folks, but American Christians pray for israel's destruction IN THEIR LIFETIME, so that jesus can come back and save them and wipe everyone else out, including any Jews left.

Hate to break it to you, but you're a demented terrorist worshipper, therefore rendering ANYTHING you say useless

Hate to break it to you, but you're a demented terrorist worshipper, therefore rendering ANYTHING you say useless

Show me where I worship terrorists... if you can.:popcorn:

Show me where I worship terrorists... if you can.:popcorn:
ima is an equal opportunity hater. It hates Jews the most, then hates the rest equally. LOL

What Yishai said, liar, is that we must bring Gaza to the condition in which "it worries about fixing the ruins instead of launching rockets". Yishai never said anything about stopping food chains into Gaza. I listen to the interview, so stop lying.

you gotta be kidding me...is that what "we must blow Gaza back to the Middle Ages destroying all the infrastructure including roads and water." means.

sick, sick, sick. just reading your post makes me want to count my fingers.

you gotta be kidding me...is that what "we must blow Gaza back to the Middle Ages destroying all the infrastructure including roads and water." means.

Did you listen to the interview on Hebrew channel 2?

I DON'T THINK SO.

He said nothing about cutting off water or food. MORON!:mad:

I'm telling you, the media completely twisted his words.

But since you believe to liars, that won't surprise me.

To the DIRECT and VERY CLEAR words he said, I COMPLETELY agree.

Now you're more than welcome to sod off.

He means that in a war, you need to get out the big guns if you have any hope of winning. That's why iran is building a nuke. Go big or go home.

He means that in a war, you need to get out the big guns if you have any hope of winning. That's why iran is building a nuke. Go big or go home.
You can always count on Squeal to "go big". In fact, he specializes in multiple big ones up his malarkey all at the same time. Squeal never goes home alone!

Forum List

Back