hillary is such a phony...

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
every time i hear her preach temperament i just have to laugh...

everyone knows what she's like and how she's treated all the people she's stepped on to get here. she's not a good person, Trump is. he is real.

Hillary Clinton hits Trump on temper, but she's no picnic, either ...
www.washingtontimes.com/.../hillary-clinton-hits-trump-temp...
The Washington Times
May 23, 2016 - Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton speaks at the Trayvon Martin Foundation's “Circle of Mothers” Gala at the Embassy Suites ...
Ex-Secret Service agent: Hillary Clinton 'occasionally violent' | TheHill
thehill.com/.../282330-ex-secret-service-agent-clinton-occasionally-violent
The Hill
Jun 6, 2016 - A former Secret Service agent writes in a new book that Hillary Clinton ..... Hillaryshould just admit her temper and not degrade an honest guy.
Former Secret Service Officer Gary Byrne on Bill's Mistresses, Hillary's ...
www.breitbart.com/.../gary-byrne-bills-women-hillarys-temper-medias-...
Breitbart News
Jun 29, 2016 - This Clinton campaign and this mainstream media have this fake image of what Mrs. Clinton is, and it’s not true. ... Lewinsky was one of three women Byrne observed having private encounters with Bill Clinton in the Oval Office. ... The third woman Byrne linked to Clinton was the West ...

everyone knows what she's like and how she's treated all the people she's stepped on to get here. she's not a good person, Trump is. he is real.

The Washington Times
May 23, 2016 - Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton speaks at the Trayvon Martin Foundation's “Circle of Mothers” Gala at the Embassy Suites ...
The Hill
Jun 6, 2016 - A former Secret Service agent writes in a new book that Hillary Clinton ..... Hillaryshould just admit her temper and not degrade an honest guy.
Breitbart News
Jun 29, 2016 - This Clinton campaign and this mainstream media have this fake image of what Mrs. Clinton is, and it’s not true. ... Lewinsky was one of three women Byrne observed having private encounters with Bill Clinton in the Oval Office. ... The third woman Byrne linked to Clinton was the West ...

She is known for treating secret service people, military people, rape victims, and other "peons" like dirt. She even treats Bill like shit. She's a little tyrant that often screams obscenities at people when they get in her way. She's only "nice" when she knows cameras are rolling or she's in public. Those who have had the misfortune of having to work around her reported that it was a horrible experience. Even saying good morning to the bitch would cause her to lash out.

And I'm sorry to say, but the list of people who die from gunshot wounds to the back of the head by "suicide" or have freak accidents at times when they would pose problems for her is just creepy. It's not just one or two people and it got to the point long ago where you can't ignore it. Maybe Soros is behind it.

The Washington Times
The Hill
Breitbart News
Do yourself a favor and ignore wingnut partisan news outlets like Breitbart... Goes for both sides.

Trumps got a laundry list just as long as Clinton... They are both poor candidates that are greedy, power hungry, dishonest and manipulative... Pick the poison that best fits your ideology because neither is going to win on their character.

Hillary is already known to be a nut case. The woman has no morals and can't tell the truth if her life depended on it.

Hillary is already known to be a nut case. The woman has no morals and can't tell the truth if her life depended on it.

Awwww. You just ruined my night.

Do you mean she really wasn't named after Sir Edmond Hillary?

Do you mean she was never shot at leaving airplanes?

Do you mean she really doesn't have conversations with Eleanor Roosevelt?

Do you mean she really used more than one device to pass along confidential email, speaking of which......

Do you mean she didn't know that a large C on an email meant confidential?

And here I believed all that. :scared1:

Do you mean she really used more than one device to pass along confidential email, speaking of which......

Don't fault me for your shortcomings. :)

Hillary' lying and bitchary is well documented.

I realized how traumatizing it is to be told your idol isn't perfect. Hopefully, it won't push you over the edge to know that she and the DNC actually cheated Bernie out of the nomination. It's shocking, just shocking, to think that she can lie so easily. I'm sure that knowing the truth will give her supporters pause and they'll demand better. Because, gosh darn it, liberals are reasonable, and they'd never stand for such corruption.

This is 'say the opposite of what you mean' day, right? :)

I realized how traumatizing it is to be told your idol isn't perfect. Hopefully, it won't push you over the edge to know that she and the DNC actually cheated Bernie out of the nomination. It's shocking, just shocking, to think that she can lie so easily. I'm sure that knowing the truth will give her supporters pause and they'll demand better. Because, gosh darn it, liberals are reasonable, and they'd never stand for such corruption.

This is 'say the opposite of what you mean' day, right?

I believe the Bernie supporters are going to show their support for Hillary..........by staying home where they belong.

Forum List

Back