Hillary is blaming Obama for her election loss....really bitch?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Clinton aides blame Obama over Putin for election loss....
Grandma seems to think the Putin emails sealed her election fate....really?

You spent most of your time and energy fund raising with the big dogs
You took women and minorities for granted
Because of your corrupt past, you never had a chance to address serious issues
You bragged about 32 years in politics, yet had nothing to really show for it....save for the job Obama gave you!!
You sucked as first lady, you sucked as a candidate and we all wish you would just go the fuck away....every time you open that wrinkled botox pale pink face of yours, you remind us of Trump.

Go the fuck away!!

You bragged about 32 years in politics, yet had nothing to really show for it....save for the job Obama gave you!!
You sucked as first lady, you sucked as a candidate and we all wish you would just go the fuck away....every time you open that wrinkled botox pale pink face of yours, you remind us of Trump.

Go the fuck away!!
Damn! Occasionally I can actually agree with you other than the Putin part. There is ZERO evidence for that.

Craig Murray says source of Hillary Clinton campaign WikiLeaks emails a ‘disgusted’ Democrat

Go the fuck away!!
. I knew you all would be eating your own soon...:popcorn:

• Banned

Go the fuck away!!
Damn! Occasionally I can actually agree with you other than the Putin part. There is ZERO evidence for that.

Craig Murray says source of Hillary Clinton campaign WikiLeaks emails a ‘disgusted’ Democrat
There is evidence, but it doesn't matter. She was a flawed candidate, we never should have backed her and it is what it is....but never think for a second that Russia wanted and aided Trump in this election. As we speak, Russia is positioning herself to become the new leader of the free world, with both Europe and the US dealing with hawkish rednecks and their wish to return to YESTERDAY!!

Go the fuck away!!

Ok, who are you and what have you done with that racist idiot.

• Banned
In a way Hillary is correct.

Obama was such a failure as president. That his campaigning for Hillary was more of a detriment than helpful. ...... :cool:
Seriously? The fact both Obama and MIchelle drew more people to her rallies than she could ever muster up proves, both were key assets. Hillary was a shitty candidate, lost to Obama, almost lost to Bernie, nobody liked the white bitch and them's the facts Sunni and beside, anything coming from you, is a non fuckin factor.

Go the fuck away!!

[/QUOTE

Ok, who are you and what have you done with that racist idiot.

Earth to who gives a fuck about you, come in......listen, I have no clue on what you speak, and don't have the time for gibberish dialog, so good bye

I keep hearing that Putin/Russia somehow helped Trump win the election.

But so far no one has provided any evidence as to how, or in what way, Trump was helped? .... :cool:

That's ok. It's about time Obama get blamed for something. We sure know that during his 8 year tenure he did nothing wrong, and Bush was blamed up until the end.

* Hillary /should/ have lost to Bernie * -- Fixed that for you Tiger.

That said, it's the SOP. Blaming Russian's didn't really work so they're going to try another target of blame. I suspect Hillary is considering/testing the waters on running for a lower office.

Seriously? The fact both Obama and MIchelle drew more people to her rallies than she could ever muster up proves, both were key assets. Hillary was a shitty candidate, lost to Obama, almost lost to Bernie, nobody liked the white bitch and them's the facts Sunni and beside, anything coming from you, is a non fuckin factor.
Problem for Hillary was that Obama and Michelle couldn't get the negro's to go vote.

And the white people, who originally elected Obama, where sick of both Obama and the Democrats, and voted for Trump. ... :thup: .. :cool:

* Hillary /should/ have lost to Bernie * -- Fixed that for you Tiger.

That said, it's the SOP. Blaming Russian's didn't really work so they're going to try another target of blame. I suspect Hillary is considering/testing the waters on running for a lower office.
She should have kept her white ass in the senate. I don't see anybody wanting Hillary or Bill ever again in thier political presence. Its time to move on. The Clinton era is over, its time to move to a better space for liberals.

I keep hearing that Putin/Russia somehow helped Trump win the election.

But so far no one has provided any evidence as to how, or in what way, Trump was helped? .... :cool:
Dude the evidence is there, no you can either go with your alternative facts or keep on the path to stupid, either way, who cares

I keep hearing that Putin/Russia somehow helped Trump win the election. But so far no one has provided any evidence as to how, or in what way, Trump was helped? .... :cool:
Dude the evidence is there, no you can either go with your alternative facts or keep on the path to stupid, either way, who cares
Then please enlighten me as to how Putin/Russia helped Trump?

I've scoured the internet and haven't found anything?? ..... :cool:

Forum List

Back