Hillary in NC

Slade3200

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2016
Hillary is killing her speech in NC right now... "Less red tape, less regulations, and more funding for small business and entrepreneurs..." pardon my french but Fuck yeah. She is nailing all her points... I'm not a big Hillary fan but she is sounding very presidential right now... I can feel Trump shriveling.

You're either living in denial or you're watching a different speech than the rest of the country.

Hillary is killing her speech in NC right now... "Less red tape, less regulations, and more funding for small business and entrepreneurs..."

Yeah... right. It's her party that has put most of those barriers in place to begin with.

Keep sipping on your Kool-Aid. You're exactly the useless idiot she's hoping for Election Day.

Hillary is killing her speech in NC right now... "Less red tape, less regulations, and more funding for small business and entrepreneurs..." pardon my french but Fuck yeah. She is nailing all her points... I'm not a big Hillary fan but she is sounding very presidential right now... I can feel Trump shriveling.

You dumbass, she's talking about Asia not America. Our money going to Pacific rim businesses. She as already told you that jobs would necessarily have to leave the United States. Stop believing the teleprompters. They lie.

You're either living in denial or you're watching a different speech than the rest of the country.
You make excellent points... Let me reflect on that and I'll get back to you

Hillary is killing her speech in NC right now... "Less red tape, less regulations, and more funding for small business and entrepreneurs..."

Yeah... right. It's her party that has put most of those barriers in place to begin with.

Keep sipping on your Kool-Aid. You're exactly the useless idiot she's hoping for Election Day.
Oh my bad, how are things going in the Trump camp?

You dumbass, she's talking about Asia not America. Our money going to Pacific rim businesses. She as already told you that jobs would necessarily have to leave the United States. Stop believing the teleprompters. They lie.
What is it I'm supposed to believe?

I am voting for Gary Johnson. I would never vote for someone as repugnant and reprehensible as Trump or Clinton. Why would you?

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

I am voting for Gary Johnson. I would never vote for someone as repugnant and reprehensible as Trump or Clinton. Why would you?
I like Gary, he's a little kooky, but ideologically he falls most in line with how I feel. Only problem is in reality this is a race between Hillary and Trump. Johnson brings in a refreshing element to the debate and I hope he gets some of the spotlight, but he isn't a realistic option.

I like Gary, he's a little kooky, but ideologically he falls most in line with how I feel. Only problem is in reality this is a race between Hillary and Trump. Johnson brings in a refreshing element to the debate and I hope he gets some of the spotlight, but he isn't a realistic option.

Of course he's a realistic option. Both Trump and Clinton are hated by a majority of the people, so if there has ever been a time for a third candidate to have a significant impact it's now. You have two former governors running on that ticket. Tell me how they are not the most qualified ticket in this race?

The only reason why either Trump or Hillary would be the "reality" is due to your own self fulfilling prophecy and that of others. You had all better wake up before it's too late.

"Less red tape, less regulation, more funds for small business" is the exact opposite effect of Obamacare.

Is she gonna repeal Obamacare?

I'm voting for the Supreme Court. Our nation's future will take a DRASTIC turn based off the SCOTUS nominees....and there will be 3 or 4 over the next 8 years.

A vote for anyone who CANNOT beat Hillary....basically is a vote in favor of a radical leftist SCOTUS.

Vote how you want. But as bad as Trump may be....Congress can block anything he does. But...his SCOTUS nominees will be good and those are more powerful than a president anyway in my opinion. Proof? Would I have given Carter or Clinton 1 more term in exchange for taking Ruth off the court and replacing her with a conservative? Absolutely. Look at all the 5-4 losses the right has had that would've been wins.

A bad 1 term president is a small price to pay for a favorable SCOTUS. And Trump would only be a 1 termer.

I'm voting for the Supreme Court. Our nation's future will take a DRASTIC turn based off the SCOTUS nominees....and there will be 3 or 4 over the next 8 years.

A vote for anyone who CANNOT beat Hillary....basically is a vote in favor of a radical leftist SCOTUS.

Vote how you want. But as bad as Trump may be....Congress can block anything he does. But...his SCOTUS nominees will be good and those are more powerful than a president anyway in my opinion. Proof? Would I have given Carter or Clinton 1 more term in exchange for taking Ruth off the court and replacing her with a conservative? Absolutely. Look at all the 5-4 losses the right has had that would've been wins.

A bad 1 term president is a small price to pay for a favorable SCOTUS. And Trump would only be a 1 termer.

First of all, Trump will not win, period. A candidate who has a 70% negative approval rating doesn't win elections.

Second, the whole "We need a Republican president to save the courts" is a total bullshit argument. Bush gave us John Roberts who affirmed ObamaCare. Reagan gave us Kennedy who just allowed affirmative action in college admissions and helped decide Kelo v New London. Ford and Bush Sr gave us John Paul Stevens and David Souter who were two of the most leftists members of the court ever. Furthermore, the Republican dominated SCOTUS has repeatedly eroded our Fourth Amendment rights in the name of public safety going back to the Reagan years.

Third, you have no idea what kind of judge Trump would appoint if he had the opportunity.

First of all, Trump will not win, period. A candidate who has a 70% negative approval rating doesn't win elections.

Second, the whole "We need a Republican president to save the courts" is a total bullshit argument. Bush gave us John Roberts who affirmed ObamaCare. Reagan gave us Kennedy who just allowed affirmative action in college admissions and helped decide Kelo v New London. Ford and Bush Sr gave us John Paul Stevens and David Souter who were two of the most leftists members of the court ever. Furthermore, the Republican dominated SCOTUS has repeatedly eroded our Fourth Amendment rights in the name of public safety going back to the Reagan years.

Third, you have no idea what kind of judge Trump would appoint if he had the opportunity.

I agree he probably won't win. Too many liberals in America.

Those judges did make some questionable rulings. But what will Obama and Hillary nominees do???? You and I obviously will disagree on the 4th amendment stuff. That's for another thread.

Lastly...I don't know with certainty who he'd appoint. But he gave a sample list. And they're pretty solid.

In short....we're on the Titanic. We have 3 lifeboats.

1 has holes all in it (3rd party) and will sink quickly and end up with the Titanic on the bottom anyway.
1 has permanent bolts holding it to the ship (Hillary ) and will sink with the ship.
1...(Trump)...has a big tarp on it so we can't see it all..but....it smells...has mosquitoes and roaches in it....but....it's the only option not guaranteed to end up on the ocean floor. Still could. But with the current options...it's the only hope.

That's where we are. Which one you jumping in? Me?

It was a very effective, measured speech. She is much like a technician with a punch list on a job site. Its not glamorous but she is doing exactly what she needs to be doing at this point. If the polls change later on, she will have to re-calibrate but if they do not…just keep on the slow and steady trek.

"Less red tape, less regulation, more funds for small business" is the exact opposite effect of Obamacare.

Is she gonna repeal Obamacare?
Repeal is partisan rhetoric, why not focus on smart improvements?

1 has holes all in it (3rd party) and will sink quickly and end up with the Titanic on the bottom anyway.

Again, as I stated before, that is a self fulfilling prophecy. You think they can't win so you won't support them and as a result, they don't. Every election you people limit yourselves to this same false choice. We have no choice but to support this shitty candidate because we have to keep that shittier one out. I've heard this every presidential election since I started voting. Well, how's that been working out for you and the country?

Johnson/Weld is unquestionably the most qualified ticket in this race. Will the American sheeple figure that out? Probably not.

What is it I'm supposed to believe?
Believe anything Hillary regurgitates.

upload_2016-6-23_14-3-0.png

Again, as I stated before, that is a self fulfilling prophecy. You think they can't win so you won't support them and as a result, they don't. Every election you people limit yourselves to this same false choice. We have no choice but to support this shitty candidate because we have to keep that shittier one out. I've heard this every presidential election since I started voting. Well, how's that been working out for you and the country?

Johnson/Weld is unquestionably the most qualified ticket in this race. Will the American sheeple figure that out? Probably not.
I've said that I like Johnson but I think most of his appeal is that he is not Trump or Clinton. If he was a serious contender we would need to see much more from him to show that he is qualified. A general election is probably the most vigorous and brutal vetting process a person can go through. I hope he has the opportunity to battle with the others and we shall see how he handles the heat.

Forum List

Back