Trump going off the rails right now outside courthouse.

Where's Melania?

That tells me all I need to know about who is telling the truth here.
The location of Melania Trump tells you who's telling the truth? LOL OK, that's really stupid!
How about we just compare statements made by the people who testify. Stormy's story changes each time she tells it. I'm gonna go with THAT as telling me all I need to know about who is telling the truth!

The location of Melania Trump tells you who's telling the truth? LOL OK, that's really stupid!
How about we just compare statements made by the people who testify. Stormy's story changes each time she tells it. I'm gonna go with THAT as telling me all I need to know about who is telling the truth!
Stormy's story is believable and verified.

Trump's story is laughable, and even his own wife doesn't believe him.

He didn't pay for legal services. he paid hush money. hat's what make it legal fraud.

No, fucking stormy isn't a crime, but paying her hush money to influence an election is.

Wrong. There is no crime in paying someone hush money. Tons of celebs have done it and I've shown you proof. You don't LIKE it when I show you proof, but I show you proof nonetheless.

You can't have a behavior that is legal for everyone but Trump. That in and of itself is illegal. If everyone else did it legally, so did Trump. We know you hate Trump. Freedom is scary. Live with it.

Last edited:
Actually, it was only 20,000 people, and a bunch of them left in the middle of Trump's speech because his ranting was too crazy for them.

Dude I watched the entire speech and it was well over 100,000 people..... and I saw no one leave... right side broadcasting shows the audience.... stop reading lies...

Forum List

Back