Hillary has had "enough" of your gun rights.

My only point is that the laws are supposed to be influenced by majority rule, which they apparently are not at the moment.

So you were cool with Jim Crow?
The Civil Rights Act was passed by Congress no? And who elected each of those lawmakers to their position? A majority of Americans perhaps? If the Civil Rights Act was an Executive Order, I apologize.

A majority of the people in those states supported those oppressive laws
Wow. I was too young to vote then. Apparently the congressmen and senators they elected voted against the people's will? I had never heard that before.

My only point is that the laws are supposed to be influenced by majority rule, which they apparently are not at the moment.

The Civil Rights Act was passed by Congress no? And who elected each of those lawmakers to their position? A majority of Americans perhaps? If the Civil Rights Act was an Executive Order, I apologize.

Wow. I was too young to vote then. Apparently the congressmen and senators they elected voted against the people's will? I had never heard that before.

Did they? How many southern Congressmen voted for the Civil Rights Act?

Did they? How many southern Congressmen voted for the Civil Rights Act?
Bud, I haven't got time to learn by the Socratic method this evening. You can tell me or you can leave me alone.

Forum List

Back