The GOP is looking at the Perfect Storm

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Senate Votes Down Four Gun Control Measures After Fiery Debate

The GOP is sailing headlong into the Perfect Storm. There is Trump who is going to embarrass the Republican Party as never before. But then there is the gun issue. The Republicans in Congress, who are written NRA checks on a regular basis, think that this can just go on forever. Something changed in Orlando.

The electorate is coming to the conclusion that as long as the Republicans control Congress, NOTHING is going to get done to stop the bloodshed. The GOP may be looking at the greatest political bloodbath ever in November.

Something changed in Orlando.

Muslims kill homos all the time.

The electorate is coming to the conclusion that as long as the Republicans control Congress, NOTHING is going to get done to stop the bloodshed.

Exactly! A Republican will never be mayor of Chicago again. Wait, whut?

The electorate is coming to the conclusion that as long as the Republicans control Congress, NOTHING is going to get done to stop the bloodshed.

The days of racist like you are numbered. But you will be back after the shellacking in November. It will take a few days for you to think up excuses on why the GOP lost so badly. I expect many will just blame poor, clueless, Donald. But the fact is, you created Donald. Here is start for you:

-It was all Trump's fault
-Ryan just did not give Donald enough support
-The Clinton conspiracy did us in
-Neocons cannot win

And the old reliable

WE ARE NOT CONSERVATIVE ENOUGH!

The GOP is sailing headlong into the Perfect Storm. There is Trump who is going to embarrass the Republican Party as never before. But then there is the gun issue. The Republicans in Congress, who are written NRA checks on a regular basis, think that this can just go on forever. Something changed in Orlando.

The electorate is coming to the conclusion that as long as the Republicans control Congress, NOTHING is going to get done to stop the bloodshed. The GOP may be looking at the greatest political bloodbath ever in November.

Here are 5 bombshell revelations that show Trump’s campaign is a massive con job
Last night, Donald Trump’s latest filing with the Federal Elections Commission on the financial state of his campaign was released — and it showed that the Trump Train is an even bigger disaster than anyone thought.

I just heard the Trump said he will not change, in an interview on Good Morning America. The man will just keep talking until the only ones listening will be the few in his Cult.

The GOP brass want him to change, to look more "Presidential." But he says he will not change?
In Your Face GOP!

‘He Loves to Keep a Fat Guy Around’
June 21, 2016

Slate talks to several people who worked on Donald Trump’s reality television show, The Apprentice:

“There was a fat contestant who was a buffoon and a fuckup,” recalls the midlevel producer. “And he would fuck up week after week, and the producers would figure that he’d screwed up so badly that Trump would have to fire him. But Trump kept deciding to fire someone else. The producers had to scramble because of course Trump can never be seen to make a bad call on the show, so we had to re-engineer the footage to make a different contestant look bad. Later, I heard a producer talk to him, and Trump said, ‘Everybody loves a fat guy. People will watch if you have a funny fat guy around. Trust me, it’s good for ratings.’ I look at Chris Christie now and I swear that’s what’s happening.”

Trump May Have Committed Fraud
June 21, 2016 <.........................................................Look at the date ...new stuff ...Trump the gift that keeps on giving

“If Donald Trump’s claims that certain of his commercial ventures benefit charity are untrue, he could be held liable under Section 349 of New York’s General Business Law, which forbids deceptive business acts and practices, as well as under charitable solicitation laws, according to legal experts,” Politico reports.

“In promoting products as varied as Trump University, Trump Vodka, a Trump board game and his latest book, Crippled America, the businessman has declared that the proceeds would go to charity. None of Trump’s proceeds from Trump University have gone to charity, and only a few hundred dollars of charitable giving related to Trump Vodka has been accounted for.”

‘He Loves to Keep a Fat Guy Around’
June 21, 2016

Slate talks to several people who worked on Donald Trump’s reality television show, The Apprentice:

“There was a fat contestant who was a buffoon and a fuckup,” recalls the midlevel producer. “And he would fuck up week after week, and the producers would figure that he’d screwed up so badly that Trump would have to fire him. But Trump kept deciding to fire someone else. The producers had to scramble because of course Trump can never be seen to make a bad call on the show, so we had to re-engineer the footage to make a different contestant look bad. Later, I heard a producer talk to him, and Trump said, ‘Everybody loves a fat guy. People will watch if you have a funny fat guy around. Trust me, it’s good for ratings.’ I look at Chris Christie now and I swear that’s what’s happening.”

A very confused looking fat guy...

The days of racist like you are numbered. But you will be back after the shellacking in November. It will take a few days for you to think up excuses on why the GOP lost so badly. I expect many will just blame poor, clueless, Donald. But the fact is, you created Donald. Here is start for you:

-Neocons cannot win

And the old reliable

The days of racist like you are numbered.

Obama is a post-racial President.
He's gonna heal our hurt.
Fix all the race problems in the country...in the world!

Oh, wait, he lied about that too.
Is it because he's half-white?

I hate fuckin' whiteys.

-Neocons cannot win

And the old reliable

I hate fuckin' whiteys.

Your Republicans showed for eight years just how much disdain they had for the first black President. They will pay by losing national elections for the next decade.

-Neocons cannot win

And the old reliable

I hate fuckin' whiteys.

Your Republicans showed for eight years just how much disdain they had for the first black President. They will pay by losing national elections for the next decade.

Poor whitey, can't handle disdain?

The only people screaming about "guns" are the same people who have screamed in the past. There is no groundswell, despite Democratic attempts to blame it on the gun and not the shooter.

Nothing will happen as usual, because most people realize what dems propose won't do anything, and what dems want is severe limits on the private ownership of firearms.

-Neocons cannot win

And the old reliable

I hate fuckin' whiteys.

I judge Obama by the lack of content of his character, as is proper. Your side is the one that keeps going on about race and other tribes.

The GOP is dead with blacks and now, due to the clueless Trump, Hispanics. The GOP better hope that white breed a lot more than they do now.

Forum List

Back