Hillary flies 20 miles in private jet from Martha’s Vineyard to Nantucket

"
Hillary Clinton is very important, and she can’t be bogged down by pesky things such as boats or waiting.

The presidential candidate, who is endlessly trying to tell factory workers in Ohio and Pennsylvania that she’s one of them, jetted approximately 20 miles from Martha’s Vineyard — where she was last night partying with President Obama — to Nantucket for a fundraiser on Saturday."

RICH: Hillary flies 20 miles in private jet from Martha's Vineyard to Nantucket - The American Mirror

This is why we laugh at you idiots who think she gives a shit about you.
The stupidity of this speaks for itself.

You're right, what kind of a special moron does one have to be to take a Jet 20 miles.

the plane had a restroom. the boat didn't.

"
Hillary Clinton is very important, and she can’t be bogged down by pesky things such as boats or waiting.

The presidential candidate, who is endlessly trying to tell factory workers in Ohio and Pennsylvania that she’s one of them, jetted approximately 20 miles from Martha’s Vineyard — where she was last night partying with President Obama — to Nantucket for a fundraiser on Saturday."

RICH: Hillary flies 20 miles in private jet from Martha's Vineyard to Nantucket - The American Mirror

This is why we laugh at you idiots who think she gives a shit about you.

and?

dumb donald flies everywhere in his OWN private plane and then bills his campaign for it.

you're welcome. :cuckoo:

So far Trump paid all his campaign expenses out of his own pocket.

You are welcome.

that's a lie. dumb donald "loaned" his campaign money. he's accepting donations....begging for them, actually.

you're clueless. but it's so cute that he's duped you

but then again, i'm a new yorker, i know a con when i see one...and we know dumb donald here....which could be why he's losing NYS by between 20 and 30 points. :cuckoo:

your ignorance and arrogance are noted. Trump could actually win NY. Not all New Yorkers are as dumb as you are.

and?

dumb donald flies everywhere in his OWN private plane and then bills his campaign for it.

• Donald Trump used campaign funds to pay his air travel company, Tag Air, $3.7 million through the end of March. “Companies that Trump owns or controls have charged the campaign for an array of expenses. The biggest line item is air travel — a Trump company called Tag Air, which operates Trump’s aged 757, collected $3.7 million as of the end of March.” [Forbes, 5/8/16]

Presidential candidates usually win their own states.

Except, of course, certifiable idiots like AL Gore, who was not capable to win his own state,Tennessee in 2000.

And as icing on the cake that blowhard also lost the state which should have been taken for granted: The state of the incumbent president, Arkansas.

Trump could actually win NY. Not all New Yorkers are as dumb as you are.

Polling Data (Clinton v. Trump New York)
Poll
Date Sample MoE Clinton (D) Trump (R) Spread

RCP Average 6/22 - 8/8 -- -- 51.3 34.0 Clinton +17.3
Gravis 8/4 - 8/8 1717 RV 2.4 53 36 Clinton +17
Quinnipiac 7/13 - 7/17 1104 RV 3.0 47 35 Clinton +12
Siena 6/22 - 6/28 803 RV 4.0 54 31 Clinton +23
All New York: Trump vs. Clinton Polling Data

What a delusional moron, Mr. Tuna must be.......LOL

and?

• Donald Trump used campaign funds to pay his air travel company, Tag Air, $3.7 million through the end of March. “Companies that Trump owns or controls have charged the campaign for an array of expenses. The biggest line item is air travel — a Trump company called Tag Air, which operates Trump’s aged 757, collected $3.7 million as of the end of March.” [Forbes, 5/8/16]

Who pays the bills for Hillary's travel? Trump is doing what they all do. Except that he funded the primary campaign with his own money.

Presidential candidates usually win their own states.

Except, of course, certifiable idiots like AL Gore, who was not capable to win his own state,Tennessee in 2000.

And as icing on the cake that blowhard also lost the state which should have been taken for granted: The state of the incumbent president, Arkansas.

And there are idiots who believe his bull shit about global warming.

Go figure.

Poll

save those polls for November, then lets revisit this.

The real "icing on the cake" is Scalia appointing GWB as president...Like it or not, Gore got 750,000 MORE popular votes than baby Bushit.....

Poll

Remember that the Election is NOT held on August 20th, but November 8th.

The real "icing on the cake" is Scalia appointing GWB as president...Like it or not, Gore got 750,000 MORE popular votes than baby Bushit.....

I thought you dem/libs liked the electoral college. Bush won---------twice. Bush beat your clowns------------twice. and yes, obozo also won twice----against weak GOP tickets that ran stupid campaigns.

Remember that in the United States of America the presidency is decided by the Electoral College, not by popular vote.

Time to stop crying and move on.

I am willing to bet that if the opposite happened, you would be the staunchest fan of the Electoral College and piss on the popular vote,..

Remember that the Election is NOT held on August 20th, but November 8th.

Well, thank you for that reminder.......Now I'm "trembling" in my sandals......LOL

maybe you should be. you never told us why she is taking time off with no scheduled appearances, and at a time when her numbers are going down and Trump's are going up.

is she in rehab, minor surgery, just plain tired, detox?

Remember that in the United States of America the presidency is decided by the Electoral College, not by popular vote.

I am willing to bet that if the opposite happened, you would be the staunchest fan of the Electoral College and piss on the popular vote,..

Oh, you're right on that....and we've all moved on from the miserable 8 years of GWB.......HOWEVER, to deride the liberal Gore for NOT winning the ultra conservative state of Tennessee, reminds me of how Trump will lose New York state.

maybe you should be. you never told us why she is taking time off with no scheduled appearances, and at a time when her numbers are going down and Trump's are going up.

Clinton's strategy ?????? SIMPLE.....

Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself...Napoleon.

Oh, you're right on that....and we've all moved on from the miserable 8 years of GWB.......HOWEVER, to deride the liberal Gore for NOT winning the ultra conservative state of Tennessee, reminds me of how Trump will lose New York state.

Well, we shall see.

Forum List

Back