Hillary flies 20 miles in private jet from Martha’s Vineyard to Nantucket

Grizz

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2015
"
Hillary Clinton is very important, and she can’t be bogged down by pesky things such as boats or waiting.

The presidential candidate, who is endlessly trying to tell factory workers in Ohio and Pennsylvania that she’s one of them, jetted approximately 20 miles from Martha’s Vineyard — where she was last night partying with President Obama — to Nantucket for a fundraiser on Saturday."

RICH: Hillary flies 20 miles in private jet from Martha's Vineyard to Nantucket - The American Mirror

This is why we laugh at you idiots who think she gives a shit about you.

"
Hillary Clinton is very important, and she can’t be bogged down by pesky things such as boats or waiting.

The presidential candidate, who is endlessly trying to tell factory workers in Ohio and Pennsylvania that she’s one of them, jetted approximately 20 miles from Martha’s Vineyard — where she was last night partying with President Obama — to Nantucket for a fundraiser on Saturday."

RICH: Hillary flies 20 miles in private jet from Martha's Vineyard to Nantucket - The American Mirror

and?

dumb donald flies everywhere in his OWN private plane and then bills his campaign for it.

you're welcome. :cuckoo:

"

And?? ......... :dunno:

Allow me to help you relieve yourself of this silly burden you relish laboring under....

This Election presents the two worst candidates in History, one just smells a little less bad.
He also doesn't fly 20 miles in a jet.
Obviously the Hildabitch is greatly concerned about her "Carbon Footprint".

I know folks who fly to from Rhode Island to Nantucket and or Martha's Vinyard. Saves time and no chance of sea sickness.

This election presents the best candidate in the last 50 years at least, The Donald. And the worst candidate in world history, Crooked Hillary. How people cannot distinguish the difference is getting annoying. Grizz, where did you go to college?

"

and?

dumb donald flies everywhere in his OWN private plane and then bills his campaign for it.

So far Trump paid all his campaign expenses out of his own pocket.

You are welcome.

"

The stupidity of this speaks for itself.

"

And?? ......... :dunno:

....and the climate just got warmer. Lucky thing for her jets don't fly on coal I suppose.

"

You're right, what kind of a special moron does one have to be to take a Jet 20 miles.

I know folks who fly to from Rhode Island to Nantucket and or Martha's Vinyard. Saves time and no chance of sea sickness.

This election presents the best candidate in the last 50 years at least, The Donald. And the worst candidate in world history, Crooked Hillary. How people cannot distinguish the difference is getting annoying. Grizz, where did you go to college?

Oh, because "you know" someone who does it makes it right?
You are a special kind of stupid aren't you?

poor dear.... if donald was that HUUUUUUGE, he wouldn't be losing every demographic aside from uneducated white males.

:rofl:

"

You're right, what kind of a special moron does one have to be to take a Jet 20 miles.

depends on what the alternatives are to get there.

you shouldn't let living in a trailer make you that bitter and jealous.

and like we said...dumb donald has his OWN private plane take him everywhere.

now be quiet, nutter.

"

and?

You are welcome.

that's a lie. dumb donald "loaned" his campaign money. he's accepting donations....begging for them, actually.

you're clueless. but it's so cute that he's duped you

but then again, i'm a new yorker, i know a con when i see one...and we know dumb donald here....which could be why he's losing NYS by between 20 and 30 points. :cuckoo:

"

and?

You are welcome.

that's a lie. dumb donald "loaned" his campaign money. he's accepting donations....begging for them, actually.

but then again, i'm a new yorker, i know a con when i see one...and we know dumb donald here....which could be why he's losing NYS by between 20 and 30 points. :cuckoo:

Thank you.

BTW, be more mindful about your punctuation. Learn the meaning and the practical use of capitalization. It might help you in your career as a cashier.

Allow me to help you relieve yourself of this silly burden you relish laboring under....

This Election presents the two worst candidates in History, one just smells a little less bad.

How do you know?

"

depends on what the alternatives are to get there.

you shouldn't let living in a trailer make you that bitter and jealous.

and like we said...dumb donald has his OWN private plane take him everywhere.

now be quiet, nutter.

20 miles in a Jet........you folks are desperate to defend everything this Sociopath does.

"

and?

You are welcome.

LOL, of course you are, it explains your idiocy.

How do you know?

But of course EVERYONE should take a Jet on a 20 mile journey.

How do you know?

But of course EVERYONE should take a Jet on a 20 mile journey.

Yes Trump would probably take a ski jet.

This is laughable. "OMG she took a jet, unbelievable!" then show her climbing the stairs to board the jet forgetting about their other bullshit story that she can't climb stairs. ROFL!!!
And acting like their billionaire Mr. Dump wouldn't do the same.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back