RICH: Hillary flies 20 miles in private jet from Martha’s Vineyard to Nantucket

Oh, look. Someone snuck a photo of her on the stairs of her plane and NO ONE IS HELPING HER!

1424k1l.png
I'd like to know how the OP suggests someone go from ISLAND to ISLAND?
Poor people's use boats or floats!

B
Nice Photoshop.....hiLIARy can't walk without a cane.

:rofl:
And you don't need to be a doctor to know that either. You also don't need to be a doctor to diagnose her with Alzheimers; you don't need to be a doctor to diagnose her with Parkinsons; and you also don't need to be doctor to diagnose her with a myriad of diseases and ailments. All you need to be is a trump campaign worker, or just your basic nutter.
if Warren Biuffet has a problem with being rich why dosen't he do something about it?
What the fuck does that have to do with my post? I'll save you a half hour of putting together a response. Nothing.

And you don't need to be a doctor to know that either. You also don't need to be a doctor to diagnose her with Alzheimers; you don't need to be a doctor to diagnose her with Parkinsons; and you also don't need to be doctor to diagnose her with a myriad of diseases and ailments. All you need to be is a trump campaign worker, or just your basic nutter.

I'm a Doctor.
No. You're just an idiot.

I'm a Doctor.
No. You're just an idiot.

That's "Doctor" Idiot to you son.....

Forum List

Back