Hillary Complains On Ellen That She Felt Threatened By Trump On That Stage

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
720bbe8cb761fdd4ba6870b26b07d089

This lying bitch said on ELLEN that she literally felt threatened by Trump on that stage.

Hello!!!! Did she looked scared to any of you? Was that nasty smirking all just to mask her horrific fears of being dominated by a male shalvanist who abuses women? I wonder how she would stand up to Putin, or Kim Jung Un, or any evil dictator that she comes across, if she can't handle Donald Trump. If anything, this is an admission of being too insecure to handle the office of POTUS.

Crooked Hillary literally laid a trap for Trump Sunday night and tried taking him out with a morally self-righteous firing squad with the help of the moderators....yet she actually had the nerve, the unmedigated gall, to claim that she was scared of what he might do to her.

Need I say more?

Hillary Clinton on Ellen: Donald Trump ‘Literally Stalked Me’ at Debate

This lying bitch said on ELLEN that she literally felt threatened by Trump on that stage.

Hello!!!! Did she looked scared to any of you? Was that nasty smirking all just to mask her horrific fears of being dominated by a male shalvanist who abuses women? I wonder how she would stand up to Putin, or Kim Jung Un, or any evil dictator that she comes across, if she can't handle Donald Trump. If anything, this is an admission of being too insecure to handle the office of POTUS.

Crooked Hillary literally laid a trap for Trump Sunday night and tried taking him out with a morally self-righteous firing squad with the help of the moderators....yet she actually had the nerve, the unmedigated gall, to claim that she was scared of what he might do to her.

Need I say more?

Democrats are vile and disgusting people........did the rape victims feel threatened when bill raped them...or when hilary sent private detectives and political operatives to threaten them into silence.......

This election is the end of this country if this woman is elected......we are well and truly finished.....

Need I say more?

Democrats are vile and disgusting people........did the rape victims feel threatened when bill raped them...or when hilary sent private detectives and political operatives to threaten them into silence.......

This election is the end of this country if this woman is elected......we are well and truly finished.....
Hillary claimed she felt his presence on the stage and it felt weird. If this is true then she's as gutless as she is dishonest. But I don't believe this for one single microsecond. She's trying to pull the same crap she pulled during her run for the Senate. Her opponent walked over to her and handed her a piece of paper and Hillary said it scared her.

Last edited:
For the most part, I agree with the OP

Tiny Hillary wearing a pantsuit was confronted by a scowling Trump, pacing, swinging his arms and threatening to put her in jail

As Trump raged about Bill Clintons history from 30 years ago, Hillary just smiled and quoted our First Lady....When they go low...we go high

Then she has no business dealing with world leaders if she is so easily scared and intimidated.

At least he didn't grab her by the pussy. According to what he says about his normal behavior, that was a possibility.

Tiny Hillary wearing a pantsuit was confronted by a scowling Trump, pacing, swinging his arms and threatening to put her in jail

As Trump raged about Bill Clintons history from 30 years ago, Hillary just smiled and quoted our First Lady....When they go low...we go high
Sorry....Hillary went low from the outset.....and Trump defended himself very well, then went back to the issues. If hearing someone telling you they plan on putting you in jail scares you, you must feel guilty. I'm sure that won't scare anyone if it isn't warranted. It would actually be kind of hilarious, but Hillary knows she should be indicted at the very least. Perhaps she is scared of Trump because he might make good on that threat. She's trying to gain sympathy votes by making this Bull Shit claim.

Last edited:

Jake! That's fucking hilarious!

Sorry....Hillary went low from the outset.....and Trump defended himself very well, then went back to the issues. If hearing someone telling you they plan on putting you in jail, you must feel guilty. I'm sure that won't scare anyone if it isn't warranted. It would actually be kind of hilarious, but Hillary knows she should be indicted at the very least. Perhaps she is scared of Trump because he might make good on that threat. She's trying to gain sympathy votes by making this Bull Shit claim.

Allegations of Trumps misogynistic treatment of women have been ongoing since Trump first announced his campaign for president

Fox's own Megyn Kelly brought it up in the first Republican debate ,,,,to which Trump accused her of being on the rag
Trump called Republican Carly Fiorina ugly
Trump posted unflattering pictures of Cruz's wife and bragged how his wife is so much better looking

These are from the Republican side ...not Hillary

LOL, nah your side just uses your proxies in the press to go low.

It's easy to claim the high road when your surrogates do all the muck-raking.

Sorry....Hillary went low from the outset.....and Trump defended himself very well, then went back to the issues. If hearing someone telling you they plan on putting you in jail, you must feel guilty. I'm sure that won't scare anyone if it isn't warranted. It would actually be kind of hilarious, but Hillary knows she should be indicted at the very least. Perhaps she is scared of Trump because he might make good on that threat. She's trying to gain sympathy votes by making this Bull Shit claim.

Allegations of Trumps misogynistic treatment of women have been ongoing since Trump first announced his campaign for president

Fox's own Megyn Kelly brought it up in the first Republican debate ,,,,to which Trump accused her of being on the rag
Trump called Republican Carly Fiorina ugly
Trump posted unflattering pictures of Cruz's wife and bragged how his wife is so much better looking

These are from the Republican side ...not Hillary
And the most qualified candidate in US history felt like a scared 12 year old because the big bad man was on the stage with her....especially since her husband is a rapist who abused women.

I'm not buying it.

If there was any truth to it she is really unqualified. But this is just a Clinton stunt invented to gain sympathy. This woman is dangerous and unstable. She is a pycopathetic criminal who created a new issue the Secret Service had to deal with; How do you protect the president from a violent First Lady without causing harm to her?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back