Hillary Clinton's camp fears a new 'bimbo eruption' will put the kibosh on candidacy

Talk about mental midgets, you don't seem to realize that there is a whole new flock of voters who were 10 in 2008 that have never heard this stuff. It won't effect old ideologues like you, but them...............

:lol:

Did it ever occur to old ideologues like you that younger voters don't care about that kind of nonsense at all?

Of course it didn't!

But the reality is that they are way more liberal thinking and so it won't have any impact at all amongst what is a marginal voting bloc anyway.

Right, you're talking about the brain dead college folks that can't name the VP or point to DC on a map, they won't be voting anyway the hildabeast isn't poppy enough for them.

No, that was who you were talking about supporting your anti-Hillary whine.

Now all of sudden you don't want their votes!

:lmao:

Never planned on them to begin with but the hildabeast sure is, sad, really sad.

Way to go with the backpedaling!

Just be careful that you don't strain yourself.

Because you got absolutely ZERO that supports your latest baseless claim.

:rofl:

No back peddling, I've said all along the young folks, that voted for the dear leader, will likely sit this one out.

Seriously?

Does the extremist rightwing have any clue how desperate they are sounding to be recycling this old garbage?

Here is a clue!

It didn't work on the electorate the first time you used it, nor the 2nd time, nor the 3rd time.

What makes the mental midgets on the extremist rightwing imagine that they will have a different outcome this time?

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Talk about mental midgets, you don't seem to realize that there is a whole new flock of voters who were 10 in 2008 that have never heard this stuff. It won't effect old ideologues like you, but them...............

So that's your plan? Roll out all the old discredited stuff in hopes that some are too young to know it has all been discredited? You are a bunch of lying idiots, you know that?

Oh right, Flowers, Lewinsky and the others never existed and the hildabeast never ever attacked them, billy boy never committed perjury and was never impeached. More revisionist history from the brain dead zombies. OOPS, except they're all proven facts.

Billy Boy's impeachment hurt the GOP more than it hurt him

Doesn't make it or what the hildabeast tried to do to cover for him any less real.

Everything that happened was real, including the exposure of the GOP principals of doing the exact same thing they accused Clinton of. All in all, the GOP came off as a bunch of petty crooks who would lie about anything for political purposes. That part is still true, but you don't think you can dredge up old accusations without the entire story being completely reviewed do you? It will turn out exactly as it did the first time. It will hurt the GOP much more than it will help them.

Bimbo is an interesting word. It is derived from the Italian 'bambina(o)' or 'baby/infant'.

Usually they erupt in diapers.

:lol:

Did it ever occur to old ideologues like you that younger voters don't care about that kind of nonsense at all?

Of course it didn't!

But the reality is that they are way more liberal thinking and so it won't have any impact at all amongst what is a marginal voting bloc anyway.

Right, you're talking about the brain dead college folks that can't name the VP or point to DC on a map, they won't be voting anyway the hildabeast isn't poppy enough for them.

Never planned on them to begin with but the hildabeast sure is, sad, really sad.

No back peddling, I've said all along the young folks, that voted for the dear leader, will likely sit this one out.

Now you are just flipflopping!

So that's your plan? Roll out all the old discredited stuff in hopes that some are too young to know it has all been discredited? You are a bunch of lying idiots, you know that?

Oh right, Flowers, Lewinsky and the others never existed and the hildabeast never ever attacked them, billy boy never committed perjury and was never impeached. More revisionist history from the brain dead zombies. OOPS, except they're all proven facts.

Doesn't make it or what the hildabeast tried to do to cover for him any less real.

Everything that happened was real, including the exposure of the GOP principals of doing the exact same thing they accused Clinton of. All in all, the GOP came off as a bunch of petty crooks who would lie about anything for political purposes. That part is still true, but you don't think you can dredge up old accusations without the entire story being completely reviewed do you? It will turn out exactly as it did the first time. It will hurt the GOP much more than it will help them.

Really, how many of those GOP principles lost their law license because they lied under oath? Clinton was guilty of the charges in the impeachment and if the commies in the senate had gone by their oaths he would have been convicted. The prosecutor in his perjury case should have never cut a deal and sent the sob to prison.

Now you're lying.

Now you're lying.

Ironic coming from someone who has never even met the truth.

The OP is about a fabricated fear that you are all over the map trying to come up with a scenario where it might have any substance.

And yes, you have failed on every single attempt.

Really, how many of those GOP principles lost their law license because they lied under oath? Clinton was guilty of the charges in the impeachment and if the commies in the senate had gone by their oaths he would have been convicted. The prosecutor in his perjury case should have never cut a deal and sent the sob to prison.

Right. If the entire world would just do exactly as you would do everything would have been fine. If you were so damn smart, you would be the one making those decisions. More qualified people finally made the right decisions, and you can whine about it all you want.

The Secret Service has been chastized for their scandalous behavior and it has been discussed that could put them in compromising positions. They could be bought off, making deals with the enemy to save their own positions and the same could be said about Hillary in an attempt to save her career over Bill's affairs.

Speaking to Daily Mail Online, Goldberg said: 'It's already happened. It's back. I think it's something they've always been worried about.'

According to Goldberg the 'bimbo eruptions' are just one of many scandals that have left her convinced that Hillary will have to bow out before nominations.

She said: 'I don't think she's going to make it to the nomination. I never thought she would. It's cumulative. It's everything piling on her.'

Read more: Hillary Clinton fears bimbo eruption especially from Gennifer Flowers Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Now you're lying.

Ironic coming from someone who has never even met the truth.

The OP is about a fabricated fear that you are all over the map trying to come up with a scenario where it might have any substance.

And yes, you have failed on every single attempt.

You just keep telling yourself that, bubba. LMAO

It's cumulative? You have been attacking her for decades, and other than a few temporary minor scratches, you can't hurt her. When it comes to the Clintons, the GOP should change their name to Captain Ahab.

Right. If the entire world would just do exactly as you would do everything would have been fine. If you were so damn smart, you would be the one making those decisions. More qualified people finally made the right decisions, and you can whine about it all you want.

I see there was no denial of Clintons guilt. Also you have yet to deny that the hildabeast acted a wild willies attack dog against the women he abused. Good job.

Seriously?

Does the extremist rightwing have any clue how desperate they are sounding to be recycling this old garbage?

Here is a clue!

It didn't work on the electorate the first time you used it, nor the 2nd time, nor the 3rd time.

What makes the mental midgets on the extremist rightwing imagine that they will have a different outcome this time?

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

While I don't like smearing of candidates....your post once again ignores some pretty key considerations.

It didn't work last time because Clinton was already in his 2nd term.

Clinton only won because of Ross Perot.

Clinton was a good president in my estimation.

But there is no getting around the fact that nobody knows what this would have done to his candidacy.

So, it might very well play hard against HIllary.

While Bill was popular....Hillary was not.

Perot was an effect, not a cause. Perot I was because HW drove fiscal conservatives out of the party, including me and I haven't come back. Perot II was irrelevant, Republicans nominated Viagara Bob who again left fiscal conservatives limp. Republicans handed the Presidency to Clinton ... twice

The Secret Service has been chastized for their scandalous behavior and it has been discussed that could put them in compromising positions. They could be bought off, making deals with the enemy to save their own positions and the same could be said about Hillary in an attempt to save her career over Bill's affairs.

Speaking to Daily Mail Online, Goldberg said: 'It's already happened. It's back. I think it's something they've always been worried about.'

According to Goldberg the 'bimbo eruptions' are just one of many scandals that have left her convinced that Hillary will have to bow out before nominations.

She said: 'I don't think she's going to make it to the nomination. I never thought she would. It's cumulative. It's everything piling on her.'

Read more: Hillary Clinton fears bimbo eruption especially from Gennifer Flowers Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Are you addicted to this kind of tabloid disinformation?

Just wondering because even with the most rudimentary critical skills you should be able to see through this drivel. Rupert Murdoch must be laughing all the way to the bank.

It's cumulative? You have been attacking her for decades, and other than a few temporary minor scratches, you can't hurt her. When it comes to the Clintons, the GOP should change their name to Captain Ahab.

Right, that's why she's at a -20 on honesty polls.

I see there was no denial of Clintons guilt. Also you have yet to deny that the hildabeast acted a wild willies attack dog against the women he abused. Good job.

Big deal. Bill and I are just two of the millions of guys who have lied about getting a blowjob. It happens all the time. I'm not saying it is right, but it is hardly something that should effect the entire country.

Yes, the media constantly defends her and detracts from her actions. Fortunately, she's such an unpleasant woman she does herself in even before the election. Democrats picked an empty suit Marxist from Illinois over her. The only reason she has a chance in the primaries is that the other Democrats coronated her and didn't challenge her. Sanders is showing what a truly weak candidate she is though.

Obviously the brainless parrot crowd will endlessly laud and support her, but there aren't enough of you to carry her to the Oval Office. I applaud your efforts though, you are dedicated to the cause. Reality isn't part of our equation for anything

Big deal. Bill and I are just two of the millions of guys who have lied about getting a blowjob. It happens all the time. I'm not saying it is right, but it is hardly something that should effect the entire country.

Shudder, I'd hate to meet the prostitute who said yes to you. Obviously she has a clown fetish.

And I'm curious, so that's all you remember about Slick? The blow job? That's all you remember him doing? You should re-read my last post to you. Focus on "brainless"

Right, that's why she's at a -20 on honesty polls.

And she is polling at more than 4 times the highest GOP hopeful. Hillary might not be the Democratic nominee, but if she is, the right can't stop her. If she kicks your ass that bad, imagine how much someone better could kick your ass.

How many did it under oath and stayed out of jail?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Forum List

Back