Hillary Clinton: What if former secretary of state will never respect our laws?

What if congress is a bunch of wimps who have no care or concern for the rule of law and therefore refuse to prosecute Ms Clinton in the same way Petraeus was prosecuted and convicted of the same crimes Hilary is guilty of. There is no justice in the justice dept. If people can't drive home the reality of a two tiered justice system, one where Obama, Clinton, holder, the irs, etc. are above the law but common citizens are punished routinely for the same crimes in the next election cycle well shame on them. It is a gimme.
silly Shrimpbox! Congress didn't prosecute Patraeus.... congress critters do not prosecute anyone.

And please, inform us, what laws did Hillary break on this email issue?

You and others are putting the cart before the horse on this, as usual....it's par for the course, I suppose rational judgement is no where to be found from those in the right wing.

"Hillary Clinton: What if former secretary of state will never respect our laws?"

What if conservatives stopped creating straw man fallacies, such as this one.

They'd likely have nothing to post.

What if congress is a bunch of wimps who have no care or concern for the rule of law and therefore refuse to prosecute Ms Clinton in the same way Petraeus was prosecuted and convicted of the same crimes Hilary is guilty of. There is no justice in the justice dept. If people can't drive home the reality of a two tiered justice system, one where Obama, Clinton, holder, the irs, etc. are above the law but common citizens are punished routinely for the same crimes in the next election cycle well shame on them. It is a gimme.
silly Shrimpbox! Congress didn't prosecute Patraeus.... congress critters do not prosecute anyone.

You and others are putting the cart before the horse on this, as usual....it's par for the course, I suppose rational judgement is no where to be found from those in the right wing.
Those on the right know three things for sure:

HRC is extremely popular among democrats,

should HRC be the democratic presidential nominee in 2016, democrats, independents, and moderates will come out in droves to vote for her,

and the GOP has no one who would be popular enough to attract the weak ('Reagan') democrats, independents, and moderates the republican nominee will need to win.

Consequently, most on the right believe their only hope in 2016 is to 'destroy' HRC now, to contrive and propagate as many lies as possible, to throw as much mud against the wall as possible.

Most conservatives are indeed desperate and pathetic in this regard.

should HRC be the democratic presidential nominee in 2016, democrats, independents, and moderates will come out in droves to vote for her,

and the GOP has no one who would be popular enough to attract the weak ('Reagan') democrats, independents, and moderates the republican nominee will need to win.

Consequently, most on the right believe their only hope in 2016 is to 'destroy' HRC now, to contrive and propagate as many lies as possible, to throw as much mud against the wall as possible.

Lol, it seems you have forgotten the election of 2014 and the lessons it served. The citizens are tired of the Democrat way. Add to that, Hillary and her baggage, not to mention her husband's baggage, the Democrats, moderates and Independents are looking for a real leader. One with integrity. They will be looking at the GOP candidates for their next leader.

wjbblh.jpg

You have to understand that liberals just don't care about the law, the Constitution, or the traditional understanding of right and wrong. I am not kidding at all. Most liberals are godless and amoral and only care about the law when they think it's to their advantage or when they think a Republican has broken it. So they just don't care when a liberal Democrat breaks the law, lies, steals, etc., etc.

When Nixon was caught in egregious corruption, at least half the Republicans in Congress turned on him and were ready to vote for impeachment. That's why he resigned--when he was informed of this fact.

How many Democrats in Congress turned on Clinton when it became clear that he had committed perjury in his civil trial depositions, that he had tried to tamper with at least one witness, and that he had tried to suppress evidence? Less than 10. Less than 10.

How many Democrats in Congress have turned on Obama over his worse-than-Nixon scandals, corruption, and brazenly unconstitutional acts--Fast and Furious (which caused the death of Border Patrol agent), the IRS targeting conservative groups and auditing a disproportionate number of conservatives, Benghazi (four Americans killed), sending political operatives to help Netanyahu's opponent in the recent Israeli election, the huge lie about being able to keep your health insurance under Obamacare, executive-ordered amnesty, altering the implementation and enforcement of Obamacare without Congressional approval, etc., etc.? How many Democrats have turned on Obama over these things, which make Nixon look saintly by comparison? Very few.

Ok I'll address care first. Here's how it has been happening under Obama, and probably before him too, but as with most things Obama has put it on steroids. The strategy by Obama is to stretch out any prosecution way past any time when it's resolution will have an impact on an election. In shorthand, no one working for Obama or supporting him will ever have to worry about prosecution by the justice department, run by Eric holder. Therefore people like you and other Obama supporters can carp about how no one has been convicted and therefore they are all innocent. The irs, Benghazi, fast and furious, taxpayer money to swing the Israeli election, executive orders, obamacare, and on and on and on. There will be no justice and there will definitely be no justice from the attorney general if it reflects poorly on Obama. So yes congress critters are not the justice department but the justice department will not investigate so an investigation by congress is the only option.

Petraeus was convicted because he was a threat to Obama just as senator Mendez is under investigation because he went against Obama. Hilary claims that no emails violated classified information. Trey Goudy has pointed out as fact that Hilary Clinton has a one month gap of emails during the Libya crisis. I know I am lacking in rational judgement in your view but you are lacking any judgement if you want to swallow that lie that Hilary did not have one classified email in a month. I have found it useless to have a rational debate with people of your ilk. You don't want one and you consistently forgo facts for character assassination.

So unlike you care I am dealing with the reality. She is not innocent because a corrupt justice department will not prosecute her. She is not innocent because she is a Clinton. She is not innocent because she says so. The evidence supports her being as guilty as hell, but you care would never admit that or want to get to the bottom of it.

Ok let's deal with Clayton. Notice how no facts are presented that address the op. Hilary is so popular, anyone else is so weak, people will come out in droves for her, resistance is futile. Sort of like how Benjamin Netanyahu was going to lose his election this week. Conservatives are desperate and pathetic,so I guess that includes me, I had no idea. Damn I am sure glad Clayton is so much smarter than me, smart enough to point out what a worthless excuse for a human being I am. Oh I forgot he came to these conclusions not because he won any arguments between the two of us but because his political viewpoint makes him superior.

I could care less about the presidential elections at this point. I am just eat up with the old fashioned notion that the law should apply equally to everyone regardless of status and money. You Clayton and many others on this board are not disabused of such quaint notions of justice especially if it involves your guy( or gal in this case). Let me apologize in advance for boring you with such provincial and pathetic beliefs

Forum List

Back