Hillary Clinton: Trump using FISA memo as a scapegoat for Russia probe

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Two-time failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton eluded to President Trump using the declassified FISA memo as a “scapegoat” to end the Russia investigation.
Hillary Clinton: Trump Using FISA Memo As ‘Scapecoat’ For Russia Probe
upload_2018-2-5_13-33-45.png

The magic words again for dirt coming out daily........... Deny , deny , and jeep denying. Imagine if the people knew this s before voting for her stupid self. Many wouldn't have went for her be it they admit it or not. Knowing this traitor has done what she's done yeah some ppl would have certainly changed their minds .

AND TO THIS DAY THE MENTAL ILLNESS CASES WHO STILL FALL FOR THIS RUSSIAN BS, ARE THE VERY SAME A@@ES WHO VOTED FOR CLINTON AND OBAMA AND WHEN YOU DON'T FIT INTO THEIR LEFTIST BOX " YOU ARE A RUSSIN" LMFAO!!!

Every time I see her I revel in her disappointment at losing to the Donald....

:04:

• Banned
Every time I see her I revel in her disappointment at losing to the Donald....

:04:

Yep and right now the DEEP STATE POS bastards are trying to embarrass TRUMP with that STOCK DROP a little bit ago just because he is on a tour at a cooling company.

The DEEP STATE man it's every LEFTIST POS ..............they are dirty all of them even the civilian leftist you know that Trump hater ass across the street etc yes even at that level they are two faced, dirty , lying scum bags....... Ok maybe not all just most bahahha.

I sure in the hell wouldn't trust a radical leftist Trump hater they'd turn on you in a heart beat...

Forum List

Back