Hillary Clinton: "Shame on you, Barack Obama!!"

Talk about misleading, anyone dumb enough to believe that ad isn't voting for Obama no matter what are his policies.

'Believe that ad?' WTF are you talking about, the specific details used or the over all message that Obama has lied in various campaigns?

I believe that the ad is true, but not because I think Obama is a particularly egregious liar necesaurily, but because THEY ARE ALL LIARS, bubba.

If you dont realize that then you arent very familiar with our electoral record over the last few decades.

Since Eisenhower left office, the only two basically honest people we have had in the WH have been Reagan and Carter. Both Bushes, Clinton and now Obama have been masters of the Big Lie.

Anyone can play semantics with the truth. Maybe Bill Clinton doesn't think a BJ is sex. But the basic premise of the video is that because Hilliary Clinton say Obama lied that then show some quote by Washington Post,I believe was taken out of context, that Obama is a liar. And that it is Obama's fault he came into office with record Job losses.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y04g6OPLnQ]Obama Dismantles Republican Caucus Part 1 of 7 - YouTube[/ame]​

Relax, everyone......

610x.jpg

....HILLARY IN 2016....

.....is (still) on-track....and, she won't have to concentrate on Health Care Reform, this-time-around.

:woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo:

You tring to give Republicans a heart attack ! :evil:

I guess that'd qualify as a "perk"!!!

:D

If I might butt into your discussion. Apparently Obama is using the Washington Post as their source of the information used against Romney. The usual excuse is that Obama couldn't have known about an ad for his campaign. Which since it is has been playing over and over that seems unlikely. As for the claim that we would be in a depression if it were not for Obama I have to wonder.....

January 13, 2008

"The recession-deniers were muzzled by a horrendous last two weeks of December, and the gloom-and-doomers are now out in force. Their key arguments:

* Plummeting housing will now drag down the rest of the economy.

*The "bad debt" problem is not just "sub-prime" folks who should never have have taken out mortgages in the first place. It includes credit card debt, "high quality" mortgages, car loans, and other leverage that have recently become a consumer way of life.

*Pressure on consumers is leading to a reduction in consumer spending (70% of economy), which, in turn, will lead to a reduction in spending by companies that sell stuff to consumers.

*The question now is not "will there be a recession?" but "how bad will it get?"

*The most optimistic forecasts in a NYT gloom-and-doom round-up are for three crappy quarters, regardless of what the Fed does. Less optimistic forecasts suggest that we are, well, screwed.

After blowing the last downturn, we've been worried this one since last summer (see below). We also suspect that, given the importance of housing to the economy and debt to consumer spending, the recession will be deeper and more prolonged than people think."

Next??!!!

:eusa_whistle:

If I might butt into your discussion. Apparently Obama is using the Washington Post as their source of the information used against Romney. The usual excuse is that Obama couldn't have known about an ad for his campaign. Which since it is has been playing over and over that seems unlikely. As for the claim that we would be in a depression if it were not for Obama I have to wonder with 23 months of unemployment above 8 percent how bad would it have to be to give Obama any discredit? 8 percent AFTER massively putting our grandchildren into debt.

Any way here are two links concerning the Obama attack ads, (which I can't post the URL)

Obama’s ‘Outsourcer’ Overreach, can be found at factcheck.org

4 Pinocchios for Obama’s newest anti-Romney ad: can be found at the Washington Post site.

Ours was not a comprehensive review of every company Bain Capital invested in — there are hundreds — nor every one of the transactions the company undertook on behalf of those companies. It is incumbent upon the Obama campaign to back up its claims. Our conclusions are based on the examples provided by the Obama campaign and — because the Obama ads cited a Washington Post story — the examples cited in that newspaper’s account.

Representatives of the Romney campaign met with editors of the Washington Post this week and asked for a retraction of the story. The Post stood behind its story, but added that “the language in the [Obama campaign] commercials went beyond the Post article by calling Romney himself an ‘outsourcing pioneer’ and suggesting that the former Massachusetts governor would be the ‘outsourcer in chief’ if elected.”

FactCheck.org : Obama’s ‘Outsourcer’ Overreach

Looks like the Washington Post agreed with Obama.

Forum List

Back