Hillary Clinton -- Release Your Medical Records Or Quit The Race

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Hillary Clinton -- Release Your Medical Records Or Quit The Race

Up until Sunday, the mainstream press was content to dismiss any talk of Clinton's health as nothing more than "ridiculous hysteria," "baseless" conjecture, "bonkers" and a "conspiracy." Less than a week before Clinton collapsed, the Washington Post's Chris Cillizza insisted that "there iszero evidence that anything is seriously wrong with Clinton."

No doubt some of the claims being made online — many of which are based on seconds-long video clips taken from countless hours of accumulated footage — are wildly exaggerated. But the only real conspiracy at work here has been a conspiracy of silence on the part of the Clinton campaign and her toadies in the press, who have for months suppressed any talk of Hillary's health, leaving the field wide open to rampant internet speculation.

This is the conspiracy that the events on Sunday exposed. Cilliza admitted as much, saying his earlier wholesale dismissal of the Clinton health story "is no longer operative."

Even before this weekend's troubling events, the public was demanding greater transparency in the health of presidential contenders.

The September IBD/TIPP poll found that two-thirds of the public agree that presidential candidates should release their medical records. That includes 60% of Democrats, 70% of Republicans and 67% of independents.

Republican candidate Donald Trump, who is a year older than Clinton, has now pledged to release a more complete medical report. He should. And if Clinton wants to stay in this race, she must. Before anyone casts a vote for her, they need to know whether Hillary Clinton is physically and mentally capable of carrying out the duties of the president.

What gets me is that this has been going for months now and Hillary Clinton has lied, and lied, and lied, and her toadies in the media have allowed her to lie instead of pressing her on this issue.

It feels like we live in a third world country when our own politicians and media engage in a conspiracy to keep Hillary Clinton's true health condition a secret from the American people.

I'm sickened by these lies, so much so that I have finally decided to hold my nose and vote for Trump.

Good to see Conservatard Repugnantcans are just as stupid as they always have been. They are the anti-science, anti-reason, anti-minority, embittered party of assclowns.

According to CNN, she has AIDS. I'll provide a link here in a minute.

Forum List

Back