Hillary Clinton Really Is Coming For Your Guns

Do you think the black market will limit guns to whom they sell? Will they run criminal checks, mental health checks?

:lol:
“Now I know the politics are hard. I know that some would rather throw up their hands and give up the fight, but not me. I’m not going to sit by while more good people die across America.”

latest

“Something is deeply wrong,” Hillary Clinton told the audience at the Democratic National Committee on Friday. Earlier in the week, a gunman killed two journalists in Roanoke, Virginia, on live television, just days before an unstable person with a gun murdered a highway state trooper in Louisiana. It all points to a national sickness, an impotence when it comes to curbing the spread of firearms to dangerous individuals, Clinton said. “I believe we can have common sense gun reform that keeps weapons out of the hands that should not have them—domestic abusers, the violently unstable—while respecting the rights of responsible gun owners.”

never-let-a-crisis-go-to-waste.jpg

When hillary and obama talk, their dumb voting base listen.

sheep_2724972b.jpg
All gun whackos must have a combined IQ in single digits
Nobody is taking away guns, they are limiting guns. How many guns do you need?
Oh, I know the government is coming for your guns giving you no check on a tyrannical US government.
Do you really think owning guns will keep you safe from the government if they want to go after you. One drone and they would blow you and all of your guns away.
When someone has no quality to provide self esteem they turn to guns.
Guns provide the ultimate losers in our society a feeling they are somebody.
Those who want no gun controls are the biggest nobodies in our society.
Let's pass background check laws and see what happens. Changes can be made based on what actually happens as opposed to guessing what might happen.

The last two mass shooters PASSED background checks silly boy. How about you work on making what is already in place actually function. How's that for a novel thought.

And how about we figure out a way so that when you have a mental midget like Fester, the employers be allowed to actually tell people why they are letting the batshit crazy asshole go? Hmmm? How about that? These asshats are protected by laws that you demand and then you are all concerned when these freaks murder people.

Of course you're not concerned about YOUR policies that contributed to the tragedies...oh no, you're concerned about the "guns".

Morons....

I AM SURE THAT YOU MEANT TO SAY THAT "ONE OF THE GARGANTUAN WELFARE/WARFARE POLICE STATE POLITICIANS REALLY IS COMING FOR YOUR GUNS".
The second amendment gives citizens the right to bear arms not just guns.
Why are the 2nd amendment advocates exercising their right to buy the most lethal arms the in our world so you can truly protect yourself from a rogue government. You need bomb carrying drones, tanks, fighter jets, missiles.
I laugh at patsies who only want to buy guns. Are you scared you could not handle real arms?

They have been doing it to veterans the last few years under ridiculous reasoning, not legitimate mental health problems.
They attempt to erode 2nd amendment rights small step by small step, and won't quit until they have their way.
Every year people claim X is coming for your guns and every year it never happens. Pardon me if I don't hit the panic button.

And the courts will continue to slap down those laws. I am not too concerned about X 'coming for my guns' b/c I've heard for so many years and yet I still have all my guns...more even.

If these vets feel that they are having their guns taken away unlawfully by trumped up mental illness diagnoses then they should seek redress in the courts.

And you totally ignored my statement regarding the black market. Or are you claiming they would run those checks, seeing as they are criminals themselves.
Do you think the black market will limit guns to whom they sell? Will they run criminal checks, mental health checks?

“Now I know the politics are hard. I know that some would rather throw up their hands and give up the fight, but not me. I’m not going to sit by while more good people die across America.”

latest

“Something is deeply wrong,” Hillary Clinton told the audience at the Democratic National Committee on Friday. Earlier in the week, a gunman killed two journalists in Roanoke, Virginia, on live television, just days before an unstable person with a gun murdered a highway state trooper in Louisiana. It all points to a national sickness, an impotence when it comes to curbing the spread of firearms to dangerous individuals, Clinton said. “I believe we can have common sense gun reform that keeps weapons out of the hands that should not have them—domestic abusers, the violently unstable—while respecting the rights of responsible gun owners.”

sheep_2724972b.jpg
Oh, I know the government is coming for your guns giving you no check on a tyrannical US government.
Do you really think owning guns will keep you safe from the government if they want to go after you. One drone and they would blow you and all of your guns away.
Let's pass background check laws and see what happens. Changes can be made based on what actually happens as opposed to guessing what might happen.

latest

sheep_2724972b.jpg

The last two mass shooters PASSED background checks silly boy. How about you work on making what is already in place actually function. How's that for a novel thought.

And how about we figure out a way so that when you have a mental midget like Fester, the employers be allowed to actually tell people why they are letting the batshit crazy asshole go? Hmmm? How about that? These asshats are protected by laws that you demand and then you are all concerned when these freaks murder people.

Of course you're not concerned about YOUR policies that contributed to the tragedies...oh no, you're concerned about the "guns".

Morons....
You are only see what is not working. You don't see when it is working. Aggregate analytics will be a better indicator.

And how many can afford years and years of litigation? Seriously.
They have been doing it to veterans the last few years under ridiculous reasoning, not legitimate mental health problems.
They attempt to erode 2nd amendment rights small step by small step, and won't quit until they have their way.
Every year people claim X is coming for your guns and every year it never happens. Pardon me if I don't hit the panic button.

And the courts will continue to slap down those laws. I am not too concerned about X 'coming for my guns' b/c I've heard for so many years and yet I still have all my guns...more even.

If these vets feel that they are having their guns taken away unlawfully by trumped up mental illness diagnoses then they should seek redress in the courts.

Eighteen months ago, I had my CC license revoked by the County Sheriff because I got dried out in an alcohol rehab center in 1994. Haven't touched alcohol since. Because the VA considers a rehab center to be a "mental institution.", Barney Fife shot me down. My appeal has been in the system for 18 months. Big deal, I carry anyhow.

latest

sheep_2724972b.jpg
Except that they are arguing from a point based on facts where the gun control advocates are based on nothing but emotion and the NEED to ignore the real hard data on further gun control laws. It is established that they do virtually nothing to curb crime whatsoever. The data has been posted here over and over again. The CDC has spoken on the issue. The numbers show us that further gun control is irrelevant and yet the gun control advocates press on.

Not because they want to change things for the better but because they want to FEEL like they have. It is insane.

There are 2nd amendment organizations that offer pro bono services. If these illnesses are indeed fraudulent then it should be pretty easy to prove in court.

Eighteen months ago, I had my CC license revoked by the County Sheriff because I got dried out in an alcohol rehab center in 1994. Haven't touched alcohol since. Because the VA considers a rehab center to be a "mental institution.", Barney Fife shot me down. My appeal has been in the system for 18 months. Big deal, I carry anyhow.

How dumb and I would still carry as well.

latest

sheep_2724972b.jpg
Sorry but you don't get to pull that bullshit. Gun control laws have been passed all over the nation and the entire planet. The data is already there. If you truly cared what effect those laws had on those specific areas you would study what has already happened.

The goal is to get legislation passed because undoing it is FAR more difficult than actually getting it passed. If you want to limit a RIGHT you need to show positive results and a clear need - not simply do it out of hand to 'see what happens.'

I wonder what the morons on the left think banning ALL guns will actually do. Go ahead, you fucking morons, tell us how the country will turn into Norway or Sweden. Do those countries that they love to point to have 300 million guns in circulation? No eh? Kind of a factor.

How about MS 13 gangs? How about crips, or bloods or countless gangs from south america?

The left are ignorant moronic pawns of their democrat communist leaders. They are dumber than dirt. They all they think they are so smart.

I will wait for the answers to my questions. Hey liberals. Fuck you.

latest

sheep_2724972b.jpg

Morons....
You are only see what is not working. You don't see when it is working. Aggregate analytics will be a better indicator.
It doesnt work. I have a decade in teh firearms business and have dealt with all the laws,regulations etc. None of it prevents prohibited people from getting guns. Period. There is no value in background checks, period. There is no value in gun registration. Period. There is no value in any of it. People pushing for this crap either dont understand how things work or simply want to "stick it" to legal gunowners.
We have always had crime. We will always have crime. UNtil someone can figure out how to make stupid and irresponsible illegal we will continue to have problems.

Do you think a vet should be denied a permit simply for saying yes to the question "do you ever feel stressed?" when no other symptoms are there at all? I would think there is not a single soul on this earth they has never felt stressed. What about a vet that has a 3rd party handle their finances? Is that enough to render them unable to attain a permit.?

Look at what has happened to people in Illinois-
In appealing a denial, permit candidates have a strict 60-day window to file a request with the state for reconsideration. If denied, the applicant can ask for a formal administrative hearing in front of a judge to plead their case.

However, this is seen by many as being a kangaroo court, and that applicants have been denied due process.

“The problem is, you go to court and you’re not allowed to present any evidence,” said Thompson. “Even if they did tell you (why you were denied), or you could guess, you have no opportunity to offer evidence in that court proceeding.”

With the perceived secrecy of the review board’s decision, many in the state have moved to take their fight for a permit to higher courts.

One of these cases involves Michael Thomas, an Air Force veteran with no criminal record, who was denied by the board this spring. When Thomas wrote the state police to find out the reason for his denial, he was told that the board was not obligated to disclose its findings. This led Thomas to join in the flood of lawsuits in recent weeks, which has added to the more than $800 already invested in his quest to obtain a permit.
Illinois sued by nearly 200 who have been denied carry permits

There are 2nd amendment organizations that offer pro bono services. If these illnesses are indeed fraudulent then it should be pretty easy to prove in court.

If we can legally "limit" an express constitutional right like the Second Amendment right to gun ownership, then surely we can also place limits on an implied constitutional right like abortion.

Forum List

Back