Trump: Americans 'Tired Of Being The Patsies'....

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Oh man, that really must piss off Obama's Anti-American Globalist comrades. Good on Trump. He should be our next President.

Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump says he is leading the GOP race because he represents Americans who have had it with their nation coming up short.

“People in this country are smart,” he told listeners at the National Federation of Republican Assemblies’ 2015 conference in Nashville on Saturday.

“We’re tired of being the patsies for everyone,” Trump said.

“There is a big, big, growing-by-leaps-and-bounds silent majority out there. [The 2016 race] is going to be an election based on competence.”

Trump argued he is surging in national polls because he represents the Tea Party supporters ignored by Democrats and betrayed by Republicans.

“I love the Tea Party,” Trump said. “You people have not been treated fairly. These are people who work hard and love their country, and then get beat up by the media. It’s disgusting.”

“At least I have a microphone and can fight back,” the outspoken billionaire added.

Trump indicated he envisions a much wider base for his campaign than traditional Republican voters next election cycle.

“You don’t know how big you are,” he told listeners. “The Tea Party has tremendous power. It’s Democrats, it is evangelicals, it is everybody.”...

Read More:
Trump: I’m winning because Americans are 'tired of being the patsies'
DRUDGE REPORT 2015®

The man is saying the right things to the right people. And what makes them the right things? They are true.

Yeah, he certainly isn't shy. I love these comments he made. He just has to be careful and remember that 'Truth is Treason in the Empire of Lies.' He is a target now.

The man is saying the right things to the right people. And what makes them the right things? They are true.

Yeah, he certainly isn't shy. I love these comments he made. He just has to be careful and remember that 'Truth is Treason in the Empire of Lies.' He is a target now.
We are all targets under this current government, some bigger then others but ALL.

There were a couple of men in the recent history of the world who appealed to the masses. All of them were bad for humanity and Trump is in that elite group of Adolf, Ronald, and Lenin.

There were a couple of men in the recent history of the world who appealed to the masses. All of them were bad for humanity and Trump is in that elite group of Adolf, Ronald, and Lenin.

That's just stupid.

Obama was one of the best Adolf's. He still fools the majority of liberals on here.

We are all targets under this current government, some bigger then others but ALL.

Ain't that the truth. That's what ticks me most about Trump, I see him as screwing the Republican Party, of course many see the need for it being punished for the way they've not accomplished things. I can't argue that, but I still see his candidacy in terms of cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Playing up America as a weak victimized nation is pretty ignorant of how we really act in the world. He's just another politically retarded conservative who thinks we should threaten and bully our way to what we want irrespective of international law, treaties we've signed, national sovereignty or just plan human decency.

If Americans were truly sick and tired of being patsies then they would have told both parties to get bent ages ago. As if either party has our best interest at heart. All they care about is feathering their own nests and the nests of their cronies.

Oh man, that really must piss off Obama's Anti-American Globalist comrades. Good on Trump. He should be our next President.

Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump says he is leading the GOP race because he represents Americans who have had it with their nation coming up short.

“People in this country are smart,” he told listeners at the National Federation of Republican Assemblies’ 2015 conference in Nashville on Saturday.

“There is a big, big, growing-by-leaps-and-bounds silent majority out there. [The 2016 race] is going to be an election based on competence.”

Trump argued he is surging in national polls because he represents the Tea Party supporters ignored by Democrats and betrayed by Republicans.

“I love the Tea Party,” Trump said. “You people have not been treated fairly. These are people who work hard and love their country, and then get beat up by the media. It’s disgusting.”

“At least I have a microphone and can fight back,” the outspoken billionaire added.

Trump indicated he envisions a much wider base for his campaign than traditional Republican voters next election cycle.

“You don’t know how big you are,” he told listeners. “The Tea Party has tremendous power. It’s Democrats, it is evangelicals, it is everybody.”...

Read More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2015®
The actions Trump could take to make sure the US are not "patsies" are troubling. That mind set is very immature.It could cost the US many young lives. George W Bush's famous statement at the start of the Iraq war; "bring em on". That might work in a street fight or a football game but it is much different in international politics. Bush's macho "non-patsy" statement did not work out well. Our foes in the middle east brought it on and they are still bringing it on.
Playing it tough in a business deal cannot be compared to playing it tough with countries or groups that settle their differences with guns, bombs, tanks and more.
Trump is an idiot.

What silent majority?

Trumps supporters are silent?

Please.

There has not been sufficient intellectual energy asserted in this thread for any Trump supporter to bother to respond.

You make over 20 posts a day of pure vitriol and nonsense...and you are discusted because no one responds? Has it not occurred to you that we read...feel mingled pity and contempt...and move on...leaving you to plead for attention.

Sack up and post some substance man. And if it merits a response, you'll likely get it.

The problem with Republican leaders is they promise voters they will fix what is broken, but then they don't. The base is tired of inaction. Trump would not be so popular is the base was not so angry with the Republican leadership.

Read More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2015®

Yep, Hitler and Trump were cut from the same cloth

The Treaty of Versailles Contribute to Hitler's Rise to Power

"In 1919, a defeated Germany was presented with the peace terms by the victorious powers of World War 1. Germany hadn’t been invited to negotiate them, and was presented with a stark choice: sign, or be invaded. Perhaps inevitably given the previous years of mass bloodshed German leaders did, and the result was the Treaty of Versailles. But from the very start the terms of Versailles caused anger, even hate, sometimes revulsion in parts of German society."

Forum List

Back