Hillary Clinton Really Is Coming For Your Guns

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
“Now I know the politics are hard. I know that some would rather throw up their hands and give up the fight, but not me. I’m not going to sit by while more good people die across America.”

latest

“Something is deeply wrong,” Hillary Clinton told the audience at the Democratic National Committee on Friday. Earlier in the week, a gunman killed two journalists in Roanoke, Virginia, on live television, just days before an unstable person with a gun murdered a highway state trooper in Louisiana. It all points to a national sickness, an impotence when it comes to curbing the spread of firearms to dangerous individuals, Clinton said. “I believe we can have common sense gun reform that keeps weapons out of the hands that should not have them—domestic abusers, the violently unstable—while respecting the rights of responsible gun owners.”

never-let-a-crisis-go-to-waste.jpg

When hillary and obama talk, their dumb voting base listen.

sheep_2724972b.jpg

“Now I know the politics are hard. I know that some would rather throw up their hands and give up the fight, but not me. I’m not going to sit by while more good people die across America.”

latest

“Something is deeply wrong,” Hillary Clinton told the audience at the Democratic National Committee on Friday. Earlier in the week, a gunman killed two journalists in Roanoke, Virginia, on live television, just days before an unstable person with a gun murdered a highway state trooper in Louisiana. It all points to a national sickness, an impotence when it comes to curbing the spread of firearms to dangerous individuals, Clinton said. “I believe we can have common sense gun reform that keeps weapons out of the hands that should not have them—domestic abusers, the violently unstable—while respecting the rights of responsible gun owners.”

sheep_2724972b.jpg
All gun whackos must have a combined IQ in single digits
Nobody is taking away guns, they are limiting guns. How many guns do you need?
Oh, I know the government is coming for your guns giving you no check on a tyrannical US government.
Do you really think owning guns will keep you safe from the government if they want to go after you. One drone and they would blow you and all of your guns away.
When someone has no quality to provide self esteem they turn to guns.
Guns provide the ultimate losers in our society a feeling they are somebody.
Those who want no gun controls are the biggest nobodies in our society.

Do you think the black market will limit guns to whom they sell? Will they run criminal checks, mental health checks?

:lol:

latest

sheep_2724972b.jpg
Oh, I know the government is coming for your guns giving you no check on a tyrannical US government.
Do you really think owning guns will keep you safe from the government if they want to go after you. One drone and they would blow you and all of your guns away.

Every year people claim X is coming for your guns and every year it never happens. Pardon me if I don't hit the panic button.

latest

sheep_2724972b.jpg
When you meet a home invader YOU give him self esteem idiot. I will give him a 38.

latest

sheep_2724972b.jpg
This is one big reason. The other is this: ISIS would love to have America disarmed. And the reason is below.

v v v v v

They attempt to erode 2nd amendment rights small step by small step, and won't quit until they have their way.
Every year people claim X is coming for your guns and every year it never happens. Pardon me if I don't hit the panic button.

They attempt to erode 2nd amendment rights small step by small step, and won't quit until they have their way.

And the courts will continue to slap down those laws. I am not too concerned about X 'coming for my guns' b/c I've heard for so many years and yet I still have all my guns...more even.

latest

sheep_2724972b.jpg
When you meet a home invader YOU give him self esteem idiot. I will give him a 38.
Nobody is trying to take away guns for protecting your home.
You are the type who will shoot anyone you identify as a home invader. You mis-identify a family member or friend as a home invader, what happens.

latest

sheep_2724972b.jpg

I'll see that, and raise you a .40

Do you think the black market will limit guns to whom they sell? Will they run criminal checks, mental health checks?

latest

sheep_2724972b.jpg
Let's pass background check laws and see what happens. Changes can be made based on what actually happens as opposed to guessing what might happen.

latest

sheep_2724972b.jpg

As many as I want.

(Look up the word infringed)

They have been doing it to veterans the last few years under ridiculous reasoning, not legitimate mental health problems.

And the courts will continue to slap down those laws. I am not too concerned about X 'coming for my guns' b/c I've heard for so many years and yet I still have all my guns...more even.

And the govt itself has failed with those background checks, passing criminals and denying non criminals any number of times.

latest

sheep_2724972b.jpg
Let's pass background check laws and see what happens. Changes can be made based on what actually happens as opposed to guessing what might happen.

latest

sheep_2724972b.jpg

I'll see that, and raise you a .40
I has a Taurus 41 mag but it was to bulky.
upload_2015-8-30_14-16-5.jpeg

So I went back to my fave, just a standard S&W 38.
upload_2015-8-30_14-18-0.jpeg

Forum List

Back