Hillary Clinton lacks constitutional fortitude

As for the original topic: Hillary was fired from the Watergate investigation for unethical behavior. She started her career of dishonesty early.

That particular lie has been discredited just like most of the crap you come up with. I don't expect that to stop you from saying it though. We all know lies are all you have left.
snopes.com FALSE Jerry Zeifman Fired Hillary Clinton from the Watergate Investigation
Hillary Clinton s former boss says he fired her from an investigative position because she was a liar and unethical -Truth Fiction

Oh, the Clinton machine has been hard at work to rewrite history (just like they got the NYT to change its reporting of the email investigation.).

Here's the real info:

Hillary Clinton fired for lies unethical behavior

Bull..
Some are so naive they don't understand how blackmail of a President could present very real security risks for the nation. Forced resignation of Petraeus ring a bell, along with Allen?
I still find it strange that the right was so upset about the Clintons personal, private mistakes when the ones who made the biggest spectacle of it were engaged in the same thing. It takes a creepy little person to still rant about something that never effected him in any way and was never any of his business to start with.

Hillary has her own credibility problems connected to her own record. But she shouldn't be blamed for something that Bill did.
Can you comprehend what you read? I clearly blame HER for HER inability to do the right thing. This isn't 1930 where you "stand by your man"
She apsouses that she is working for women & their need to be treated equally or fairly.

THAT is NOT what she has shown by example. She is a hypocrite who will say or do ANYTHING if it furthers her own career, as proven by her handling of her husbands lack of morality & decisions to treat women as play things.

As for the original topic: Hillary was fired from the Watergate investigation for unethical behavior. She started her career of dishonesty early.

That particular lie has been discredited just like most of the crap you come up with. I don't expect that to stop you from saying it though. We all know lies are all you have left.
snopes.com FALSE Jerry Zeifman Fired Hillary Clinton from the Watergate Investigation
Hillary Clinton s former boss says he fired her from an investigative position because she was a liar and unethical -Truth Fiction

Oh, the Clinton machine has been hard at work to rewrite history (just like they got the NYT to change its reporting of the email investigation.).

Here's the real info:

You actually believe that right wing attack site, don't you. Come up with a credible link or don't bother.

Here's the real info:

You actually believe that right wing attack site, don't you. Come up with a credible link or don't bother.

If you don't wish to believe, it's no skin off my nose. Just keep lapping up your Media Matters pablum. It's all you can digest.

I've also heard that the Hillary campaign is going to start selling Hillary Branded Disgestive Aids as part of their SHWWAAAAGGGG offerings. You'll love 'em!

Bull..
Some are so naive they don't understand how blackmail of a President could present very real security risks for the nation. Forced resignation of Petraeus ring a bell, along with Allen?
I still find it strange that the right was so upset about the Clintons personal, private mistakes when the ones who made the biggest spectacle of it were engaged in the same thing. It takes a creepy little person to still rant about something that never effected him in any way and was never any of his business to start with.

Hillary has her own credibility problems connected to her own record. But she shouldn't be blamed for something that Bill did.
Can you comprehend what you read? I clearly blame HER for HER inability to do the right thing. This isn't 1930 where you "stand by your man"
She apsouses that she is working for women & their need to be treated equally or fairly.

THAT is NOT what she has shown by example. She is a hypocrite who will say or do ANYTHING if it furthers her own career, as proven by her handling of her husbands lack of morality & decisions to treat women as play things.

So any married couple who goes through something rough, but decides to work it out and stay together is somehow unethical? You advocate mandatory divorce if either partner is caught cheating? How Christian of you.

Here's the real info:

If you don't wish to believe, it's no skin off my nose. Just keep lapping up your Media Matters pablum. It's all you can digest.

I've also heard that the Hillary campaign is going to start selling Hillary Branded Disgestive Aids as part of their SHWWAAAAGGGG offerings. You'll love 'em!

Neither of the links I gave were to media matters. Can't you read?

Should she not hold blame for, by her own actions, telling women, even she doesn't care enough about herself to demand respect from her own husband, yet she is telling women she is their advocate?
One thing I find very telling about her and her husband. Look through their past remarks on domestic abuse. They never, ever call it domestic abuse, they call it domestic violence, therefore eliminating themselves from the conversation on abuse through verbal or mental means, such as repeated cheating. Long term mental abuse can be as much, and in some cases more devastating than physical abuse to a woman's psyche, as well as the children's. There is a reason they avoid the term abuse. It is calculated and exacting.

And shows, to those paying attention, they don't really advocate for women.
Bull..

Oh, so now we have to decide which official, due to previous philandering it might not cause harm, and just go after all the others?
Are you listening to yourself??

Lying under oath and to the world on TV takes the Bill Clinton a long way past personal, private mistakes.

In the fist place, I'm pretty sure he isn't the first or last person to lie about fooling around, and with all the public whining and carrying on about his indiscretion over the years, just who do you think might be stupid enough to try to use that to blackmail him?

Oh, so now we have to decide which official, due to previous philandering it might not cause harm, and just go after all the others?

Lying under oath and to the world on TV takes the Bill Clinton a long way past personal, private mistakes.

In the fist place, I'm pretty sure he isn't the first or last person to lie about fooling around, and with all the public whining and carrying on about his indiscretion over the years, just who do you think might be stupid enough to try to use that to blackmail him?

Odd how he is the only one gone after. What about Newt? He was banging his aid while leading the accusations about Clinton.

He was an ass, but not the President.

Odd how he is the only one gone after. What about Newt? He was banging his aid while leading the accusations about Clinton.

Well, Clinton wasn't the first president to dip his wick in somebody else's ink well. Why only him?

He is the first President to be impeached for lying under oath. He attempted to deny Paula Jones her day in court by lying. He raped Juanita Broderick. It interesting that you support a lying scumbag that abuses women. That makes you a bottom feeder as well.

History shows that impeachment was more about the vile and hateful tactics of the republicans than anything he might have done.

Is that why a federal judge fined him and suspended his law license? She wasn't a Republican.

Newt resigned and didn't try and lie out of it.

Well, Clinton wasn't the first president to dip his wick in somebody else's ink well. Why only him?

He is the only one that tried to lie out of it.

He is the first President to be impeached for lying under oath. He attempted to deny Paula Jones her day in court by lying. He raped Juanita Broderick. It interesting that you support a lying scumbag that abuses women. That makes you a bottom feeder as well.

History shows that impeachment was more about the vile and hateful tactics of the republicans than anything he might have done.

Is that why a federal judge fined him and suspended his law license? She wasn't a Republican.

You truly have nothing but discredited lies
snopes.com Barack and Michelle Obama s Law Licenses

Newt resigned and didn't try and lie out of it.

Gingrich reimbursed U.S. taxpayers $300,000 for legal expenses and costs incurred by the investigation by the Select Committee on Ethics into his use of tax-exempt funds to promote Republican causes and lying about it to the committee. It was long after had nothing to do with him screwing someone other than his wife.

He was the only one who had that used against him for political purposes. If the others were never even asked, there would be no opportunity to lie.

You are a waste of bandwidth. Bill Clinton was impeached, fined by a federal judge for lying to her and lost his law license. Why did you bring up Obama?

You are a waste of bandwidth. Bill Clinton was impeached, fined by a federal judge for lying to her and lost his law license. Why did you bring up Obama?
He never lost his license. Look it up.

He was the only one who had that used against him for political purposes. If the others were never even asked, there would be no opportunity to lie.

I could explain to you that it was part of the discovery process that lawyers use to establish a pattern of behaviour, but I doubt you would understand it.

Forum List

Back