Hillary Clinton hits back hard - the GOP is gonna pay

How pathetic a person are you that you need to embellish yourself with lies like that one? Get a life. Get an education. Stop pretending to be something...do the work to actually BE that something!

LOL, hater dupe. Cut the hater gossip/propaganda bs and get some news and real politics on ISSUES/Policy. Ay caramba. All you chumps get is the best idiot greedy rich white liar, And I don't mean about what a danger zone in Sarajevo IS exactly. IDIOT Pub dupes gd it...

Technically, they were broke.
Fact Check Were the Clintons really broke jacksonville.com

You really should actually READ your links child....it doesn't say what you think it does ;)
I'm 64 and have a masters in History and was a teacher, dumbass. And you have a masters in Rush Limbaugh or some bs Pubtrolling...

I hate to intrude on "Franco Fantasy Land", little buddy...but there is no way in hell that YOU have a Masters degree in history with the nonsense that you post here!
You want me to write you a learned dissertation, shyttehead? I'm RETIRED and trying to get thru your thick GOPer skull. lol U of Rochester, 1990.

Well, if you actually HAD gottn
LOL, hater dupe. Cut the hater gossip/propaganda bs and get some news and real politics on ISSUES/Policy. Ay caramba. All you chumps get is the best idiot greedy rich white liar, And I don't mean about what a danger zone in Sarajevo IS exactly. IDIOT Pub dupes gd it...

You really should actually READ your links child....it doesn't say what you think it does ;)
I'm 64 and have a masters in History and was a teacher, dumbass. And you have a masters in Rush Limbaugh or some bs Pubtrolling...

I hate to intrude on "Franco Fantasy Land", little buddy...but there is no way in hell that YOU have a Masters degree in history with the nonsense that you post here!
You want me to write you a learned dissertation, shyttehead? I'm RETIRED and trying to get thru your thick GOPer skull. lol U of Rochester, 1990.

Since you write a dissertation for a Doctorate and a thesis for a Master's...it's obvious that you are just another internet poser pretending to be something that you OBVIOUSLY are not!
Sure Sherlock...you proved it lol...

You functional morons are far from the history dept...and the Clinton's were technically broke. Owed more in lawyer bills than they had. see link above. They don't have to be broke like you fools...

Since you write a dissertation for a Doctorate and a thesis for a Master's...it's obvious that you are just another internet poser pretending to be something that you OBVIOUSLY are not!

One of the biggest problems for people who lie about the degrees and professions that they possess is that most fields have their own terms and skills that someone who is genuine uses. You claim to have a Masters yet you didn't know that a dissertation is what you write for your Doctorate and a thesis is what you write for your Masters? That's something that someone who really DID have a Masters would know. You claim to be a history major and yet you can't write to save your life. I was a history undergrad and that's all I did was write papers. Dozens and dozens of papers...all of which had to be well written or they would get savaged by whoever the professor was! The person that "proved" you are full of shit...is you.

You functional morons are far from the history dept...and the Clinton's were technically broke. Owed more in lawyer bills than they had. see link above. They don't have to be broke like you fools...

Do you feel sorry for them that could only put 855 thousand down on that house?

One of the biggest problems for people who lie about the degrees and professions that they possess is that most fields have their own terms and skills that someone who is genuine uses. You claim to have a Masters yet you didn't know that a dissertation is what you write for your Doctorate and a thesis is what you write for your Masters? That's something that someone who really DID have a Masters would know. You claim to be a history major and yet you can't write to save your life. I was a history undergrad and that's all I did was write papers. Dozens and dozens of papers...all of which had to be well written or they would get savaged by whoever the professor was! The person that "proved" you are full of shit...is you.
YOU AREN'T MY PROFESSOR, STUPID, and this ain't my thesis. You're an ignorant functional moron and pure Pubtroll lol...

Broke, Old, Ugly, and a fucking DRUNK!!!
Broke, stupid, sexist, racist and totally misinformed chump of the greedy idiot megarich lying Pubs...

The real political question, hater dupes, is "Who will help the broke great American middle class", and it ain't the Reaganist liars who tell you it's Obama LOL who's hurting them. IDIOTS. Look at this, dingbats.

The Demise of the American Middle Class In Numbers.
Over the past 30 years the American dream has gradually disappeared. The process was slow, so most people didn’t notice. They just worked a few more hours, borrowed a little more and cut back on non-essentials. But looking at the numbers and comparing them over long time periods, it is obvious that things have changed drastically. Here are the details:
1. WORKERS PRODUCE MORE BUT THE GAINS GO TO BUSINESS.
Over the past 63 years worker productivity has grown by 2.0% per year.
But after 1980, workers received a smaller share every year. Labor’s share of income (1992 = 100%):
1950 = 101%
1960 = 105%
1970 = 105%
1980 = 105% – Reagan
1990 = 100%
2000 = 96%
2007 = 92%
A 13% drop since 1980
2. THE TOP 10% GET A LARGER SHARE.

Share of National Income going to Top 10%:
1950 = 35%
1960 = 34%
1970 = 34%
1980 = 34% – Reagan
1990 = 40%
2000 = 47%
2007 = 50%
An increase of 16% since Reagan.
3. WORKERS COMPENSATED FOR THE LOSS OF INCOME BY SPENDING THEIR SAVINGS.

The savings Rose up to Reagan and fell during and after.
1950 = 6.0%
1960 = 7.0%
1970 = 8.5%
1980 = 10.0% – Reagan
1982 = 11.2% – Peak
1990 = 7.0%
2000 = 2.0%
2006 = -1.1% (Negative = withdrawing from savings)
A 12.3% drop after Reagan.
4. WORKERS ALSO BORROWED TO MAKE UP FOR THE LOSS.

Household Debt as percentage of GDP:
1965 = 46%
1970 = 45%
1980 = 50% – Reagan
1990 = 61%
2000 = 69%
2007 = 95%
A 45% increase after 1980.
5. SO THE GAP BETWEEN THE RICHEST AND THE POOREST HAS GROWN.
Gap Between the Share of Capital Income earned by the top 1%
and the bottom 80%:
1980 = 10%
2003 = 56%
A 5.6 times increase.
6. AND THE AMERICAN DREAM IS GONE.

The Probably of Moving Up from the Bottom 40% to the Top 40%:
1945 = 12%
1958 = 6%
1990 = 3%
2000 = 2%
A 10% Decrease.
Links:
1 = ftp://ftp.bls.gov/pub/special.requests/pf/totalf1.txt
1 = https://www.clevelandfed.org/Research/PolicyDis/No7Nov04.pdf
1 = http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Zh1bveXc8rA/SuddUhLWUaI/AAAAAAAAA7M/iU2gefk317M/s1600-h/Clipboard01.jpg
2 – http://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/blog/09/04/27/CongratulationstoEmmanuelSaez/
3 = http://www.demos.org/inequality/images/charts/uspersonalsaving_thumb.gif
3 = http://www.bea.gov/national/nipaweb/TableView.asp?SelectedTable=58&Freq=Qtr&FirstYear=2008&LastYear=2010
4 = http://www.prudentbear.com/index.php/household-sector-debt-of-gdp
4 = http://www.federalreserve.gov/releases/z1/current/
5/6 = http://www.businessinsider.com/15-charts-about-wealth-and-inequality-in-america-2010-4?slop=1#slideshow-start
Overview = http://www.ourfuture.org/blog-entry/2010062415/reagan-revolution-home-roost-charts

From your link:

Mrs. Clinton is not the first government official — or first secretary of state — to use a personal email account on which to conduct official business.

Before the current regulations went into effect, Secretary of State Colin L. Powell, who served from 2001 to 2005, used personal email to communicate with American officials and ambassadors and foreign leaders.

-----------------

So the regulation only went into effect when Obama became president?

The New York Times Deceptive Suggestion That Hillary Clinton May Have Violated Federal Records Law Research Media Matters for America

But The Law Overseeing Retention Of Private Emails Was Not Changed Until After Clinton Left The State Department

President Obama Signed Update To Federal Records Act In 2014. The Presidential and Federal Records Act Amendments of 2014 became law on November 26, 2014. [Congress.gov, accessed 3/3/15]

Law Signed "Two Years After Clinton Stepped Down." Criticizing the Times article's insinuation that Clinton violated the law, Daily Banter contributor Bob Cesca pointed out: "The article doesn't say which federal regulation, though. Why? Perhaps because the federal regulations went into effect in late November, 2014 when President Obama signed H.R. 1233, modernizing the Federal Records Act of 1950 to include electronic communications. It was signed two years after Clinton stepped down."

Oops.

Media Matters over the The New York Times? Only you, R-Derp...only you...!
Either the dates are correct or they are not. Was there a rebuttal from the New York Times?
The date the law was signed is public record.

You can't call something a lie just because you don't like who said it. Now when Breitbart or Fox lies, it's because we can prove it. And we have, many times.

Is it a "lie" that Hillary Clinton went against State Department regulations when she conducted all of her communications between herself and others through a private email account? Is it a "lie" that she hid those emails from Congressional investigators who asked for all information relevant to Benghazi? Is it a "lie" that when Congress did find out about her private email account that she deliberately erased tens of thousands of emails rather than turn them over to Congress?

The law that Obama signed after Hillary left office was simply an addition to an already existing law that's been around for a long long time...an existing law that Hillary Clinton deliberately ignored.
The same one Colin Powell ignored?

The difference, R-Derp is that Colin Powell didn't hide the fact that he used a personal email account nor did he deliberately erase tens of thousands of emails which Congress was asking for! Clinton and her aides used personal email accounts so that they could keep the American people and Congress in the dark about how Hillary was conducting business at the State Department.
You don't know what he did so stop the bullshit.

The real political question, hater dupes, is "Who will help the broke great American middle class", and it ain't the Reaganist liars who tell you it's Obama LOL who's hurting them. IDIOTS. Look at this, dingbats.

The Demise of the American Middle Class In Numbers.
Over the past 30 years the American dream has gradually disappeared. The process was slow, so most people didn’t notice. They just worked a few more hours, borrowed a little more and cut back on non-essentials. But looking at the numbers and comparing them over long time periods, it is obvious that things have changed drastically. Here are the details:
1. WORKERS PRODUCE MORE BUT THE GAINS GO TO BUSINESS.
Over the past 63 years worker productivity has grown by 2.0% per year.
But after 1980, workers received a smaller share every year. Labor’s share of income (1992 = 100%):
1950 = 101%
1960 = 105%
1970 = 105%
1980 = 105% – Reagan
1990 = 100%
2000 = 96%
2007 = 92%
A 13% drop since 1980
2. THE TOP 10% GET A LARGER SHARE.

Share of National Income going to Top 10%:
1950 = 35%
1960 = 34%
1970 = 34%
1980 = 34% – Reagan
1990 = 40%
2000 = 47%
2007 = 50%
An increase of 16% since Reagan.
3. WORKERS COMPENSATED FOR THE LOSS OF INCOME BY SPENDING THEIR SAVINGS.

The savings Rose up to Reagan and fell during and after.
1950 = 6.0%
1960 = 7.0%
1970 = 8.5%
1980 = 10.0% – Reagan
1982 = 11.2% – Peak
1990 = 7.0%
2000 = 2.0%
2006 = -1.1% (Negative = withdrawing from savings)
A 12.3% drop after Reagan.
4. WORKERS ALSO BORROWED TO MAKE UP FOR THE LOSS.

Household Debt as percentage of GDP:
1965 = 46%
1970 = 45%
1980 = 50% – Reagan
1990 = 61%
2000 = 69%
2007 = 95%
A 45% increase after 1980.
5. SO THE GAP BETWEEN THE RICHEST AND THE POOREST HAS GROWN.
Gap Between the Share of Capital Income earned by the top 1%
and the bottom 80%:
1980 = 10%
2003 = 56%
A 5.6 times increase.
6. AND THE AMERICAN DREAM IS GONE.

The Probably of Moving Up from the Bottom 40% to the Top 40%:
1945 = 12%
1958 = 6%
1990 = 3%
2000 = 2%
A 10% Decrease.
Links:
1 = ftp://ftp.bls.gov/pub/special.requests/pf/totalf1.txt
1 = https://www.clevelandfed.org/Research/PolicyDis/No7Nov04.pdf
1 = http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Zh1bveXc8rA/SuddUhLWUaI/AAAAAAAAA7M/iU2gefk317M/s1600-h/Clipboard01.jpg
2 – http://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/blog/09/04/27/CongratulationstoEmmanuelSaez/
3 = http://www.demos.org/inequality/images/charts/uspersonalsaving_thumb.gif
3 = http://www.bea.gov/national/nipaweb/TableView.asp?SelectedTable=58&Freq=Qtr&FirstYear=2008&LastYear=2010
4 = http://www.prudentbear.com/index.php/household-sector-debt-of-gdp
4 = http://www.federalreserve.gov/releases/z1/current/
5/6 = http://www.businessinsider.com/15-charts-about-wealth-and-inequality-in-america-2010-4?slop=1#slideshow-start
Overview = http://www.ourfuture.org/blog-entry/2010062415/reagan-revolution-home-roost-charts
Wow, looks like a complete GOP success.

From your link:

Mrs. Clinton is not the first government official — or first secretary of state — to use a personal email account on which to conduct official business.

Before the current regulations went into effect, Secretary of State Colin L. Powell, who served from 2001 to 2005, used personal email to communicate with American officials and ambassadors and foreign leaders.

-----------------

So the regulation only went into effect when Obama became president?

The New York Times Deceptive Suggestion That Hillary Clinton May Have Violated Federal Records Law Research Media Matters for America

But The Law Overseeing Retention Of Private Emails Was Not Changed Until After Clinton Left The State Department

President Obama Signed Update To Federal Records Act In 2014. The Presidential and Federal Records Act Amendments of 2014 became law on November 26, 2014. [Congress.gov, accessed 3/3/15]

Law Signed "Two Years After Clinton Stepped Down." Criticizing the Times article's insinuation that Clinton violated the law, Daily Banter contributor Bob Cesca pointed out: "The article doesn't say which federal regulation, though. Why? Perhaps because the federal regulations went into effect in late November, 2014 when President Obama signed H.R. 1233, modernizing the Federal Records Act of 1950 to include electronic communications. It was signed two years after Clinton stepped down."

Oops.

From my link......

"
EFFECTIVE DATE OF 1984 AMENDMENT"

Next.
Yea, because everyone in 1984 had email. Right? Oh wait.............

LOL, meaning you do not care what the bitch does, she is one of you. I get it.

Really. With which part do you take issue?

Hilarious. Finally, it's about time. The video makes the GOP look ridiculous and it makes them look like they are using the unfortunate deaths of Americans for political gain. Disgusting. And they want to drag it out until 2016. How the families of those four Americans must feel. The GOP acts just like a bunch of pigs.

That's what this thread is about.

But Republicans keep bringing up how much money her and her husband are worth. They were broke when they left the White House, but they knew they would be making tons of money. I suspect they were already getting many, many offers to speak. You know that Obama will be making three times what the Clintons made. And while there are many lame scandals the GOP has desperately tried to cook up, none of them "stuck". Every time they try to sick Obama and Mrs. Clinton with another invented scandal, the GOP looks more and more desperate and sinister.

H-Running-NRD-600.jpg

Kinda hard for Hillary to "hit back hard" when the twit does NOTHING but continually hide from the media

Did you snort a lot of glue?
Nope but I did beat the hell out of mouthy punks like you in my youth. Good times

Really, wow I better watch out for the man in the Orange Jumpsuit. He b. bad dude. He still b. angry about going in a tight end, and coming out a wide receiver! Was Bubba ever nice to you? Did he share you with his crew?

Forum List

Back