Hillary Clinton hits back hard - the GOP is gonna pay

How hard can Hildabeast possibly hit back trying to stand upright on those cankles?
LMAO. LMAO! All you've got is what she looks like? A 60something woman is not supposed to look like a Hollywood starlet. How many 60something men in politics look good? You're pathetic. Totally pathetic.

The more you folks harp on her looks, the more votes you will lose, especially the female vote. You're a bunch of fools.

Thread semi cleaned - discuss the topic please, not each other's educational attainments or mental deficiencies. Thank you.

H. Clinton is showing weakness against B. Sanders. When J. Biden gets in it will be more apparent.
Her primary worth to dems is as a foil for the gop to waste themselves on.

How hard can Hildabeast possibly hit back trying to stand upright on those cankles?
LMAO. LMAO! All you've got is what she looks like? A 60something woman is not supposed to look like a Hollywood starlet. How many 60something men in politics look good? You're pathetic. Totally pathetic.

The more you folks harp on her looks, the more votes you will lose, especially the female vote. You're a bunch of fools.
hillary-clinton.jpg

She didn't always look old. How many of them looked that good?

H. Clinton is showing weakness against B. Sanders. When J. Biden gets in it will be more apparent.
Her primary worth to dems is as a foil for the gop to waste themselves on.

Sanders is speaking to the youth, and the baby boomer's who suffered through the recession, many of whom are still recovering years after those who created the crisis, the wall street brokers and bankers, have continued to abuse the system for their personal benefit.

The pendulum has has begun to swing to the left, away form the greed is good crowd who believe, "I've got mine, fuck the rest of you".

Sanders wants to make public university free, all U. free soon. He' s not electable. But our stupid media crashes on...

Strange things happen, and what I believe is Sen. Sanders is a principled man and a true believer in all he includes in his stump speech - honest men have a way of getting votes, and he has been successful in that for a long time.

If elected could he accomplish all the reform he wants? No, not likely at all. But what he has been doing is moving the debate from the usual wedge issues - God, Guns, Gays and Taxes - and putting pressure on Sec. Clinton, and even those in the clown care, to deal with the real issues important to the middle class and those underemployed and stuck little hope for a better life.

The power elite have had their 'day', since Jan 1981. Now is the time for government policies to work for all, not the connected few.

Hillary will be just fine. I like Sanders too but their policies are similar up until you get to the ones that make Sanders unelectable. She can get along with power elites but willl be regulating them. Sanders is also 73.

Meanwhile, Hillary is watching Trump and the GOP, lounging and eating gourmet popcorn. The media is all on Trump and not her rivals.

Meanwhile, Hillary is watching Trump and the GOP, lounging and eating gourmet popcorn. The media is all on Trump and not her rivals.

What you REALLY mean is that Hillary is still hiding out from the media because she doesn't want to answer questions about emails and charitable foundations!

What you REALLY mean is that Hillary is still hiding out from the media because she doesn't want to answer questions about emails and charitable foundations!
What is it you imagine is being kept hidden?

I assume something that Hillary Clinton doesn't want anyone to know about! That would be what REALLY took place behind the scenes at Benghazi and who it was that was giving millions to the Clinton Foundation!

Why else would a Presidential candidate duck the press? Duh?

I assume something that Hillary Clinton doesn't want anyone to know about! That would be what REALLY took place behind the scenes at Benghazi and who it was that was giving millions to the Clinton Foundation!

Yup. She's got plenty to hide and that's why she's ducking the press.

If she gets the Dem nomination she'll have plenty of questions she will have to answer.

"What difference does it make." Hilbat had better have those answers.

What do you think REALLY took place in Benghazi? And who do you imagine gave MILLIONS to the Clinton Foundation?

What do you think REALLY took place in Benghazi? And who do you imagine gave MILLIONS to the Clinton Foundation?

I think Hillary Clinton decided that "optics" were more important than security for our diplomats working in Libya so she cut the number of security personnel attached to that area leaving those diplomats far too exposed in an area that was obviously dangerous. I think that when the attack took place the Clinton State Department's first concern was covering their asses for making that call rather than rushing help to Benghazi. I think there was an orchestrated coverup by the Obama Administration leading up to the elections of that year...a coverup that deliberately misled the American people.

As for who gave millions to the Clinton Foundation? People trying to curry favor with someone they projected to be the next President of the United States. Millions in foreign donations from the wealthy and connected all betting on Hillary to be sitting in the Oval Office after Barry and basically getting in early on "pay to play".

Forum List

Back