Hillary Clinton hits back hard - the GOP is gonna pay

Mean while, Pubtroll Foxbots, the Clintons WERE broke with legal fees against PUBCRAPPE, and Hillary is talking to voters, not BS media, who are a disgrace as usual lately. Especially the ongoing RW conspiracy of mosinformation, hate and greed, and idiotic hater dupes...

Breaking from FAUX! Hilary to grant interviews to national media.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZ. Too bad she sux as a politician lol. Keep repeating that N. H. clip....LET IT OUT, Hillary. Ay caramba...being a woman is not your problem.

Mean while, Pubtroll Foxbots, the Clintons WERE broke with legal fees against PUBCRAPPE, and Hillary is talking to voters, not BS media, who are a disgrace as usual lately. Especially the ongoing RW conspiracy of mosinformation, hate and greed, and idiotic hater dupes...
They were broke from legal fees because they couldn't stay out of trouble... And now the circus is back in town!!!!!

BTW, could we cut the crap about Iran deadlines? And Obama will change the "NEW ISIS STRATEGY" when everyone is damn good and ready lol. This 24/7 bs Faux infotainment is Pubcrappe for ignorant hater dupes only...

They were broke from legal fees because they couldn't stay out of trouble... And now the circus is back in town!!!!!
All about a slut and a BJ...lol, hater dupe MORON. Try politics, not bs gossip, hater dupe. The world is sick to death of Fox etc etc etc idiocy.

Personal e-mails?Typical
Donations? To a CHARITY.
The rest? Total BS too, hater dupe.
The State Department has already admitted that she deleted at least 15 work- related emails that she never turned over to the State Department (a felony).

Sidney did real well turning them over to Congress, didn't he???
It's still private e-mails, hater dupe. What do you think these policy wonks talk about, dumbass? What about Boooshies doing EVERYTHING on private RNC e-mails thruout the whole lying BOOSH disaster? Private? LOL. LYING DISASTER.

BTW, what horror is this e-mail kerfuffle ABOUT? NOTHING. Idiots.

Any hater dupes remember issues and policy, ya gd morons lol...
And the media Hillary won't talk to remembers all of the questions that she will eventually have to answer...

Meanwhile, Bernie Sanders is catching up on her!

Where is Hillary???
hillary_hiding_under_bed_113495.jpg

Kinda hard for Hillary to "hit back hard" when the twit does NOTHING but continually hide from the media

Did you snort a lot of glue?
Nope but I did beat the hell out of mouthy punks like you in my youth. Good times

Really, wow I better watch out for the man in the Orange Jumpsuit. He b. bad dude. He still b. angry about going in a tight end, and coming out a wide receiver! Was Bubba ever nice to you? Did he share you with his crew?
That's the level of maturity I expect from a dumbass uneducated prison guard. Obsessed with dick & ass

Franco

You forgot perjury and Bill Clinton's sexual assaults.
Lying about a BJ? That's what a gent is SUPPOSED to do. The BS sexual assaults have nothing to do with it.
Bill Clinton s War on Women Rape Sexual Harassment Videos FactReal

Evidence That Clinton Is Sexual Predator - Agonist Learning Center

Bill s libido threatens to derail Hillary again New York Post

Just a few weeks ago, reports broke that Bill Clinton had flown at least 11 times on “The Lolita Express” — a private plane owned by the mysterious financier and convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein.According to Virginia Roberts, who claims to have been one of Epstein’s many teenage sex slaves, Clinton also visited Epstein’s private Caribbean retreat, known as “Orgy Island.”

451287667.jpg

Is Bill Clinton’s baggage going to derail Hillary Clinton’s presidential hopes?Photo: WireImage

“I remember asking Jeffrey, ‘What’s Bill Clinton doing here?’” Roberts said in 2011. The former president, she added, was accompanied by four young girls during his stay — two of whom were among Epstein’s regular sex partners. “And [Jeffrey] laughed it off and said, ‘Well, he owes me a favor.’ He never told me what favors they were.”

Clinton also spent years traveling and partying with Ron Burkle, a billionaire bachelor with a penchant for very young girls. Clinton spent so much time on Burkle’s private plane that it came to be known in Burkle’s circle as “Air F—k One.”

And that is to say nothing of Bill’s solicitation of mystery donors, the concerns about financial malfeasance at the Bill, Hillary & Chelsea Clinton Foundation, Bill’s racially charged verbal gaffes during Hillary’s 2008 bid and the alleged longtime, serious mistress who diverted Hillary’s presidential campaign from larger problems.

To be clear, none of this is ancient history, affairs and misbehaviors that the nation has absorbed and seemingly forgiven. These are ongoing compulsions, tugs toward self-destruction that look to destroy his wife instead.

Do you feel bad for them that they could ONLY put 855 grand down on their home franco?

I hate to intrude on "Franco Fantasy Land", little buddy...but there is no way in hell that YOU have a Masters degree in history with the nonsense that you post here!
You want me to write you a learned dissertation, shyttehead? I'm RETIRED and trying to get thru your thick GOPer skull. lol U of Rochester, 1990.

Well, if you actually HAD gottn
I hate to intrude on "Franco Fantasy Land", little buddy...but there is no way in hell that YOU have a Masters degree in history with the nonsense that you post here!
You want me to write you a learned dissertation, shyttehead? I'm RETIRED and trying to get thru your thick GOPer skull. lol U of Rochester, 1990.

Since you write a dissertation for a Doctorate and a thesis for a Master's...it's obvious that you are just another internet poser pretending to be something that you OBVIOUSLY are not!
Sure Sherlock...you proved it lol...

One of the biggest problems for people who lie about the degrees and professions that they possess is that most fields have their own terms and skills that someone who is genuine uses. You claim to have a Masters yet you didn't know that a dissertation is what you write for your Doctorate and a thesis is what you write for your Masters? That's something that someone who really DID have a Masters would know. You claim to be a history major and yet you can't write to save your life. I was a history undergrad and that's all I did was write papers. Dozens and dozens of papers...all of which had to be well written or they would get savaged by whoever the professor was! The person that "proved" you are full of shit...is you.
YOU AREN'T MY PROFESSOR, STUPID, and this ain't my thesis. You're an ignorant functional moron and pure Pubtroll lol...

I don't believe you ever HAD a professor, Franco! I don't believe you ever passed Freshman English in High School. Quite frankly, the level of writing you display here is something you'd expect to see out of someone who dropped out of school at an early age to pursue a career in sanitation or working on an assembly line. Your claim to have a Master's degree is laughable.

Kinda hard for Hillary to "hit back hard" when the twit does NOTHING but continually hide from the media

Did you snort a lot of glue?
Nope but I did beat the hell out of mouthy punks like you in my youth. Good times

Really, wow I better watch out for the man in the Orange Jumpsuit. He b. bad dude. He still b. angry about going in a tight end, and coming out a wide receiver! Was Bubba ever nice to you? Did he share you with his crew?
That's the level of maturity I expect from a dumbass uneducated prison guard. Obsessed with dick & ass
Actually, he sounds great for a prison guard. I'm right next to Attica and they're all hater dupe racists lol...

Well, if you actually HAD gottn

Since you write a dissertation for a Doctorate and a thesis for a Master's...it's obvious that you are just another internet poser pretending to be something that you OBVIOUSLY are not!
Sure Sherlock...you proved it lol...

One of the biggest problems for people who lie about the degrees and professions that they possess is that most fields have their own terms and skills that someone who is genuine uses. You claim to have a Masters yet you didn't know that a dissertation is what you write for your Doctorate and a thesis is what you write for your Masters? That's something that someone who really DID have a Masters would know. You claim to be a history major and yet you can't write to save your life. I was a history undergrad and that's all I did was write papers. Dozens and dozens of papers...all of which had to be well written or they would get savaged by whoever the professor was! The person that "proved" you are full of shit...is you.
YOU AREN'T MY PROFESSOR, STUPID, and this ain't my thesis. You're an ignorant functional moron and pure Pubtroll lol...

I don't believe you ever HAD a professor, Franco! I don't believe you ever passed Freshman English in High School. Quite frankly, the level of writing you display here is something you'd expect to see out of someone who dropped out of school at an early age to pursue a career in sanitation or working on an assembly line. Your claim to have a Master's degree is laughable.
I don't give a feck what you think, a-hole hater dupe lol. I went to Hotchkiss with a-holes like W Booosh, Hobart, and got an Masters in History from U of R. Shove it, dingbat. I'm not writing a thesis here, MORON, I'm trying to get thru your thick skull. Same way I would talk politics to my hater dupe friends around here if I wanted to bother. THIS is a politics board.

AND btw not a gossip/hate board. Like you Foxbots would like...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back